Pages:
Author

Topic: The 2016 Edition Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins - page 6. (Read 24988 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
payment was sent for one  short roll.
transaction ID:
eeee437766a46b0afc633c8c8dc9f155ee37e73bac5c9342e341b6ab41a8e669

Thank you .

best regards;

defcon23
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
UPDATE: Only two (2) Special Edition Rolls still available...  Wink

(Yes, each of these Special Edition Rolls comes with one NFC chip coin, as seen HERE in the recent auction by minerjones.)

Regards,
Chris
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
Collecting cryptocoins that are attractive and affordable isn't just a pipe dream with Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins! Wink

Regards,
Chris

I want to burn a Bitcoin Penny logo in this wooden pipe in the worst way.........With my laser......

Just Saying
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Bitcoin Penny™ Special Edition Roll -- 1 BTC

Specially hand-rolled in our soon-to-be iconic, cherry red, heavyweight paper.
     Contains FORTY (40) special mint SN coins.
     Authenticity guaranteed with BlackSeal™ NFC (Near Field Communication) anti-counterfeit technology.
     Individually numbered with VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION -- Only TEN (10) Special Edition Rolls will be made available.
     Buy them while supplies last!

ROLL No.1 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.2 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.3 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.4 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.5 / TEN Reserved
     ROLL No.6 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.7 / TEN Reserved
     ROLL No.8 / TEN
     ROLL No.9 / TEN
     ROLL No.10 / TEN SOLD

UPDATE: Only two (2) of our 2016 Special Edition Rolls are still available. Buy them while supplies last.

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
just grabbed a couple excited to get them  Smiley

montreal,

Your package of 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins was mailed today, and we're just as excited! Let us know how you like them! (Or LOVE them!) Grin

Just received my pennies.
They look greaaat.

cryptoheadd,

Great to see they arrived safe and sound! And thank you for the kind words! Enjoy the coins (and the custom username doodle), my friend.  Wink

No quote, just a dramatic line break. =)

Thank you, everyone, for all the kind words and generous orders. More packages in the mail today--domestic and international. (And a few more orders being filled tomorrow!) Those DAVE coins are flying off the shelves! Grin

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Just received my pennies.
They look greaaat.

Sorry for the shitty pictures. Wink
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
just grabbed a couple excited to get them  Smiley
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
My coins arrived today. I love them, might order a roll soon Grin. The doodle is awesome too! Looking forward to receiving more of them.

Anon,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Smiley

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
My coins arrived today. I love them, might order a roll soon Grin. The doodle is awesome too! Looking forward to receiving more of them.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Collecting cryptocoins that are attractive and affordable isn't just a pipe dream with Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins! Wink

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Thanks for the great photos, minerjones! Grin

Regarding the resin NFC coins, we had them specially made in a variety of colors, but we only used five colors for our Special Edition Rolls--yellow, red, blue, green, and purple (I believe). Two resin coins of each color for a total of ten (10) Special Edition Rolls.

As for the other packages we mailed out, I'm really excited to hear from our customers on their coin roll hunting experiences. What did it feel like searching through the Short Rolls / Classic Rolls for the special mint SN coin(s)? Was it fun? Was it cool? Was it exciting? Inquiring minds want to know! Wink

Oh, and more packages heading out this afternoon. Thank you, everyone! Grin

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
AHHHH, I missed this release!!!

I want 1 short roll please with shipping to US.

Thanks! Plus I guess 20 airtight capsules.

Your package is in the mail, my friend!

Thanks again. Smiley

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
AHHHH, I missed this release!!!

I want 1 short roll please with shipping to US.

Thanks! Plus I guess 20 airtight capsules.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Thanks, got them today, great packaging, really appreciate that!  & Thanks for continuing the doodles!  Grin

It's our pleasure, owlcatz! And thank YOU! Smiley

Regards,
Chris -- Randomly Doodling Since 2015
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Thanks, got them today, great packaging, really appreciate that!  & Thanks for continuing the doodles!  Grin

legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins -- Sharper than a razor's edge! Grin

Regards,
Me
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
It's been an exciting week for the release of our NEW 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins, and we wanted to thank each of you for your support, interest, and purchases. THANK YOU! Grin

And we're happy to announce that we've added three (3) NEW Bitcoin Penny™ t-shirts to the website -- the SN Coin Tee (black), the DAVE Coin Tee (navy), and the Special Edition Roll Tee (the same cherry red as seen on our Special Edition Rolls)!

The American Apparel 2001 t-shirt is the smoothest and softest t-shirt you'll ever wear. Made of fine jersey, it has a durable, vintage feel. These classic-cut shirts are known for their premium quality, as well as the ability to stand up to the meanest washing machine! (This means your new Bitcoin Penny™ t-shirt will retain its original size and color, wash after wash.)

• Fine jersey.
• Slim fit.
• Double stitched.
• Available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
• Made in USA. (No sweatshops!)

SPECIAL OFFER: Any customer who purchases one of our limited 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Special Edition Rolls will receive a Special Edition Roll t-shirt FREE OF CHARGE!

Thank you again, everyone. We couldn't do this without you! Grin

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

Why do your favorite jeans have that small pocket? It's for carrying your shiny, new 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coin! Grin

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
The sartorial idea that started it all... Grin

Regards,
Chris
The Bitcoin Penny Co.
"When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make good CENTS!"
copper member