Pages:
Author

Topic: The 2016 Edition Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins - page 7. (Read 24988 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I would like an original 2-pack with airtites for both of them. If anyone buys an SN roll let me know. I want one of them (or maybe I should do a group buy).

It would come down to 0.025 BTC per coin. I'd buy a few in your group buy Smiley

I'd buy few of them too if Mitchell gonna organize group buy.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'd like:

2x Air-Tites
2x Single Penny
2x 2-Pack

International shipping please Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I would like an original 2-pack with airtites for both of them. If anyone buys an SN roll let me know. I want one of them (or maybe I should do a group buy).

It would come down to 0.025 BTC per coin. I'd buy a few in your group buy Smiley
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe

You could do a group buy and break open a SN roll.  That would be one less SN roll in the wild...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
PMed you.
Please check  Grin

Thank you, cryptoheadd! Your repeat business is very much appreciated. (Now your 2015 Bitcoin Penny™ collection has new friends! Grin)

We'll get that package out to you ASAP!

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Thank you, everyone! You've all been PMed. (What a busy morning for launching and PM orders!) Grin

I'd like to buy 10 Air-Tites along with a Original 2-Pack Bitcoin Penny 2016 (with Air-Tites as well).  Grin

How do we place an order?

cryptoheadd,

Thanks for the question.

The website won't be updated with our new products until our official release date, next Friday. Until then (and after then, if you prefer), you can PM me with your order, and I'll get back to you with the grand total and payment info. (BTC must be paid to the address posted above only.) Or you may simply state what you'd like to order here, and I'll contact you by PM still.

Just remember to say if you'd like USA or international shipping on your order.

Thanks again. Wink

Regards,
Chris

PMed you.
Please check  Grin
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Thank you, everyone! You've all been PMed. (What a busy morning for launching and PM orders!) Grin

I'd like to buy 10 Air-Tites along with a Original 2-Pack Bitcoin Penny 2016 (with Air-Tites as well).  Grin

cryptoheadd,

Thanks for the question.

The website won't be updated with our new products until our official release date, next Friday. Until then (and after then, if you prefer), you can PM me with your order, and I'll get back to you with the grand total and payment info. (BTC must be paid to the address posted above only.) Or you may simply state what you'd like to order here, and I'll contact you by PM still.

Just remember to say if you'd like USA or international shipping on your order.

Thanks again. Wink

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Hello,

Would like to purchase:

1 Classic Roll 
1 Bitcoin Penny™ Special Edition Roll (#3)

Thanks!
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
please 2x
Original 2-Pack Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins -- $7
     Two (2) standard mint DAVE coins (without Air-Tite™ protective cases).
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Introducing the NEW 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins!
(Available exclusively here on the BitcoinTalk Forums for one week before our official website release on 04/29/16!)

NOTE: The 2015 Edition is SOLD OUT!

ALL ABOUT THE 2016 EDITION BITCOIN PENNY™ COMMEMORATIVE COINS

The Bitcoin Penny Company is proud to present the NEW 2016 edition Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coin -- now available in TWO (2) collectible variations!

The first collectible variation is our standard mint coin, aka the DAVE coin. On the front, you'll see our iconic trademarks "In Code We Trust" and "E-Currency Unum" along with our new stylized bitcoin (BTC) logo. You'll also see the new initials "DAVE" minted below the year. (Read more on the new DAVE initials, HERE.) On the back, below our website address TheBitcoinPenny.com, is a simple line graph / chart of bitcoin's past, present, and future monetary values, as we like to see them. (This is an artistic representation only and may not be historically accurate. Please do not invest based on our artistic predictions. However, if you do invest and the investment pays off, then we expect a share of the profits.) At the bottom are the words, "Minted in USA." Our standard mint coin has a mintage of 2,000+ coins.

The second collectible variation is our special mint coin, aka the SN or Satoshi Nakamoto coin. Artistically, this coin differs in two (2) ways -- the initials "SN" below the date (instead of "DAVE") and the signature script "S. Nakamoto" on the back (instead of "Minted in USA"). However, the most important difference for serious cryptocoin collectors is the rarity of the mintage. Our special mint SN coins will have VERY LIMITED CIRCULATION and will be made available within select Bitcoin Penny™ products ONLY. (Please see our product list below.) This is a fun little homage to the classic hobby of coin roll hunting, and we hope you enjoy it!

Our coins are minted in the USA out of high grade copper for a quality coin that gives a nice R-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-N-G when you flip it!

PRODUCTS

Air-Tite™ Protective Case w/ White Foam Ring -- $1
     One (1) genuine Air-Tite™ brand protective case that fits our coins PERFECTLY!

Single Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coin -- $5
     One (1) standard mint DAVE coin inside an Air-Tite™ brand protective case.

Original 2-Pack Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins -- $7
     Two (2) standard mint DAVE coins (without Air-Tite™ protective cases).

Bitcoin Penny™ Short Roll -- $50
     Rolled in classic brown, heavyweight Kraft paper.
     For the bitcoin enthusiast who simply wants a fistful of great bitcoin swag!
     Contains nineteen (19) standard mint DAVE coins + one (1) special mint SN coin.

Bitcoin Penny™ Classic Roll -- $100
     Rolled in classic brown, heavyweight Kraft paper.
     For the bitcoin enthusiast who wants DOUBLE fistfuls of great bitcoin swag -- plus a few extra SN coins!
     Contains thirty-seven (37) standard mint DAVE coins + three (3) special mint SN coins.

Bitcoin Penny™ Special Edition Roll -- 1 BTC
     Specially hand-rolled in our soon-to-be iconic, cherry red, heavyweight paper.
     Contains FORTY (40) special mint SN coins.
     Authenticity guaranteed with BlackSeal™ NFC (Near Field Communication) anti-counterfeit technology.
     Individually numbered with VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION -- Only TEN (10) Special Edition Rolls will be made available.
     Buy them while supplies last.

ROLL No.1 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.2 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.3 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.4 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.5 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.6 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.7 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.8 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.9 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.10 / TEN SOLD

PAYMENT METHODS

On our website, we accept most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) as well as PayPal. Our website also accepts the major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin (obviously), litecoin, and dogecoin. If you'd prefer, you may order / pay directly on BitcoinTalk Forums via public thread posts and/or Private Messages.

Please make payments to the following address only: 1PennySue3jKTeNAiocgJNLKe8aj6bJmZq. This address may periodically change. Thank you.

DISCOUNTS

As always, we offer a discount to our BitcoinTalk Forum members. Save 10% on our website with code BTForum10. (Or you can send me a Private Message with your order, and I'll PM back with the grand total -- including shipping.)

SHIPPING

Our shipping rates are based on a simple flat fee schedule. For purchases totaling less than $25, the shipping cost is only USA $3 / International $5, and for purchases totaling $25 or more, the shipping cost is only USA $7 / International $20. (International customers, please feel free to save money by arranging a group purchase.)

For more information, simply PM or visit our website @ https://thebitcoinpenny.com. For silly tweets and/or photos, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Happiness guaranteed.

Regards,
Chris
The Bitcoin Penny Co.
"When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make good CENTS!"

DISCLAIMER: Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins are for entertainment purposes only. No cash value.
Pages:
Jump to: