Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 12. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:28:14 AM
Advantageous of bitcoin are we can earn money, sometimes we can use bitcoin instead of money such as we can pay salaries, bills, etc. Since bitcoin is virtual money, we can easily transfer among account through bitcoin network all over the world .Virtual money is not visible also more safer than digital or physical money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
February 10, 2018, 07:13:49 AM
I will tell you about the advantages I was benefit from bitcoin. I've learned to manage my time very well. Bitcoin taught me to be a responsible in all aspects of my life. Looking back, I was an unemployed person but when I knew about bitcoin I can't imagine that I have a better and successful life right now. How blessing bitcoin is.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 10, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I agree, so much for that, it has really been successful through the years of its foundation, many has been really amaze about how bitcoin works. Its fast and secure banking proficiency have catch the eyes of many investors. And bitcoin on the internet ground is one o its real total advantages.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
February 10, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
Hello everybody. The advantages of bitcoin - for me, however, this is a controversial issue, because there are already more advanced Blockchain 2.0 and Blochchain 3.0. Yet Bitcoin remains the main crypto currency of the world, the main measure of value. Look at the capitalization and you will see who is in charge. We have already seen the cost of $ 20,000, I'm sure - this is not the limit. If we consider Bitcoin as a bright representative of the crypto currency world, I consider the investment in bitcoin one of the most profitable and safe. Not for nothing bitcoin is called digital gold.
Activity: 9
February 10, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
Biticoin is easily take from money and income and certainly bitcoin thrept currency and there is a people in home work get more profit
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
of course , there are many advantages of bitcoin . first , it gives a hugh amount of money. we can easily earn bitcoin from many way and so easily .we can get it more by investing in various side  and also others way . we can convert bitcoin into money . so i think it is the most advantage of bitcoin that one may go richer in future .
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 10, 2018, 06:06:47 AM
There are too many advantages of bitcoin.First of all bitcoin are very reliable and suitable for users, this crypto made a good strategy that banks cannot do, since we can earn money by just posting, mining, faucets, we can transfer this online money from person to person and save, store, and collect other crypto by just earning it itself and transactions are very good, passing money and connecting person to person that is a  very great idea that btc did. And there are more advantage and also disadvantage.
Activity: 110
February 09, 2018, 02:13:14 AM
in my opinion One of the advantages of owning Bitcoin is that it is a kind of investment that will give investors a good investment return. The value of Bitcoin has increased considerably since it was discovered in 2009. Another advantage is that this is a digital currency that can be used to transfer the payment of goods purchased online from a store that receives a btc that is surely more stores and the company will receive btc in the future that is close.
Activity: 98
February 09, 2018, 01:47:09 AM
Yes, the Chinese in general are a strange nation. They live by their own rules. And I will say so - I do not care!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
It's obvious that bitcoin can help you not to pay taxes and didn't work on somebody that you don't like Grin
Also you can stay anonymous if necessary and you are smart enough.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
Easy to use and it is safe and secure unless we dont take proper security. No transaction cost or any other extra charges in exchange and Is fast having no limit for amount of money to transfer. Easy to use and it is safe and secure unless we dont take proper security. No transaction cost or any other extra charges in exchange and Is fast having no limit for amount of money to transfer.  In addition,it also gives us time to spend with ourselves at home working with bitcoin and investing at the same time. A must have opportunity to people who are not working or still looking or waiting for a job.
Activity: 96
February 06, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
Bitcoin is all about freedom. With the advent of Bitcoin, more and more people are learning about finances and how to manage their finances. Bitcoin is creating a lot of awareness about blockchain technology. Bitcoin, also know as the king, has brought a lot of innovations into the tech space. And this is just the beginning. A lot is yet to come.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 06, 2018, 04:13:02 AM
bitcoin offers a big advantage for those who are trading, investing and minning. for those who want to invest bitcoin, the most advantages of bitcoin is its fluctuation. can go down drastically in one night, can also rise to the moon in one night. if someone wants to invest bitcoin and they always pay attention to the bitcoin price graph, they will have the right moment to buy, hold, or sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 04:10:15 AM
The advantage of the bitcoin for me is its very expensive so its you have more bitcoins you are reach. There are many investors around the world that buy bitcoin to make investment. You can pay using your bitcoin to a load or anything you want. Bitcoin has a very chance to make double for a your so if you have a bitcoin you will be thankful because bitcoin help many people being reach so if you want to earn bitcoin just work hard.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 04:05:35 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Giving people a lot of opportunity is what's the best about bitcoins because most of the people really needs money to sustain their daily needs and because of bitcoins life will be so much easier since you can work at home.
Activity: 95
Merit: 20
February 06, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
The de-centralization and anonymity of bitcoin is its greatest strength, and as a new technology, it is believed that cryptocurrency will soon be accepted globally.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
February 06, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
Yes, there are many advantages of bitcoin in our life, aside from what have you mentioned, bitcoin also fastest the way we send money and as investors, it gives us a good profit time to time although the pice is changeable but at the end we are surprising when we see that our bitcoin price is highest than we think before.
Activity: 95
Merit: 20
February 06, 2018, 03:45:49 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages, one of the advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs. Also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out. Another thing is, all your earning in bitcoin doesn't have any tax, you can received your payment as is. Bitcoin is also a good place for investment it gives you high profit in return in just a couple of months. That's are some of bitcoin advantages.
Your analysis is very good, bitcoin as a new currency, not only the emergence of new technologies in the market, but also marks the progress of the times.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 12:10:15 AM
I think that the advantages of bitcoin is that the  the miners are compensated by the network and there’s no bitcoin/cryptocurrency transaction fee and many expect that most users will engage a third-party service, such as Coinbase, creating and maintaining their bitcoin wallets, the transaction is for a small amount and Cryptocurrency uses a “push” mechanism that allows the cryptocurrency holder to send exactly what he or she wants to the merchant or recipient with no further information and easily to access.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 11:57:29 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages, one of the advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs. Also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out. Another thing is, all your earning in bitcoin doesn't have any tax, you can received your payment as is. Bitcoin is also a good place for investment it gives you high profit in return in just a couple of months. That's are some of bitcoin advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: