Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 7. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
for me bitcoin is a source of income or income and also bitcoin not set by anyone easy also to more simple interaction
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
Yes, there are many advantages of bitcoin in our life, aside from what have you mentioned, bitcoin also fastest the way we send money and as investors, it gives us a good profit time to time although the pice is changeable but at the end we are surprising when we see that our bitcoin price is highest than we think before.
The good thing about bitcoin is that it's impossible to keep track of and that's why it's easier to transfer money. Also you can look at it as an asset and try to make money off it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 01:54:37 PM
There are many advantages of bitcoin with the help of bitcoin you can grow early and all transactions are safe and secure.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 01:50:07 PM
advantages i had experience eversince i started using bitcoin .
it has open lots of opportunity for me to earn specially via trading ,airdrops and joining bounties
Bitcoin is untouchable by banks and governments
It also holds personal data more securely. All this is because of the design,its decentralised nature.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 16, 2018, 01:04:26 PM
Many people here are talking about making money with bitcoin. Most of these people have earned money. In my opinion it shouldn't be considered as an advantage. Because many people have lost their money.
Some people earn money and some people lose money.
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
Just one good thing that is bitcoin can be transferred over sea so fast
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
For me bitcoin gives a lot of advantages one bitcoin provides benefits and also can be made fiat money, because with the bitcoin I get a profit so that it can change my life financially. And I can also invest some the bitcoin alone so by investing dibitcoin I can get bigger profits.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
February 16, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin holds many advantages. First and foremost we have control over our money as we are the ones that keep it unlike fiat money which is kept by the bankers. It can be easily transferred cross border with less fee compared to other transactions. It is untraceable. It does not have one person that govern it but is governed by the community.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
some people could get an easy money from there. its give us an alternate currency exchange, ect
copper member
Activity: 73
February 16, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
I think the advantage's of bitcoin Plenty .it gives us extra income. I am gaining personal benefits while I am earning here in bitcoin and that is an advantage for me from those people who does not do bitcoin.at present many people are attracted to bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:43:49 AM
a lot, I do not think I can mention it one by one
but I will explain this one thing, bitcoin really helps my family's economy, even my friends and relatives who come into this world of crypto, me and they really feel the benefits of bitcoin. and I am very grateful that bitcoin is present in this life
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are the many ways to earn and use it. You can obtain bitcoin in many different ways like mining, trading, investing, gambling and joining to some campaign or bounty campaigns. Also, the way how you can use bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin is a currency, but digital even bitcoin is a digital currency their some company and establishment that are accepting bitcoin as payment. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 16, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
It is quite sadden to see so many people are able to justify the advantages of bitcoin to merely just as an form of investment tool. Bitcoin does have limited quantity but that does not means that it will have values. There must be some unique purpose that the bitcoin can fill the missing gap in this real world that promote it values to be so expensive. Bitcoin is amazing in terms of it technology and how it can overcome the international transaction. You can save on fees, you have seller protection, you have direct transaction instead of taking days to confirm etc.
Activity: 265
February 16, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a life changer! It helps people who unemployed and give them chance to create money instantly without requirements needed. What I love about bitcoin is that we the users have the advantages of getting what we want exchange for all our efforts on going tradings and campaigns with that it helps us in our financial problems.
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 10:35:53 AM
I think there are many benefits, one of them my adored one can do a translation anywhere in the world and not think about how long it will all come to pass.
Activity: 66
February 16, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
Bitcoin has so many advantages that given to my life and I'm very thankful for that. I gain profit in bitcoin it's not important whether it is a high value or not as long as it gives me money that I used for myself and family matters like tuition fee and for our everyday necessities. I uses bitcoin as my side line that I can hold on to. Bitcoin is the best for me.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
February 16, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
for me the bitcoin has so many advantages that will help us to make our life easier and wealthier. the bitcoin helps many people who's needy before and now their all earning huge profit in using bitcoin.
Activity: 110
February 16, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
For me, the advantage of bitcoin is they reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some country and you need this bitcoin to invest and to trade to other coin they give a great benefits any one can invest on this type of currency.
Activity: 326
February 16, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
The advantages of bitcoin..gives us extra source of income..reduces the number of unemployment..helps to make money to sustain the basic needs of people  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
February 16, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
Bitcoin has been very popular because of the efficiency it has brough to people for a long time. In my own experience, I can say that it is legit. I become more proficient in english and my reasoning skills have totally improved. I think I am gaining personal benefits while I am earning here in bitcoin and that is an advantage for me from those people who does not do bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: