Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 10. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
February 13, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I think the advantages of bitcoin is bitcoin decentralized. We can move our asset via bitcoin instantly everywhere across border. Beside that we can earn money from bitcoin by investing our money
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
Some advantages of bitcoin is that it helps many people to earn money and serves as the source of income.  People reached their individual goald and become successful in their life by means of doing  bitcoin. It helps us to invest without putting out our own money. Bitcoin help us to build a good economy and it makes faster when it comes to money transaction. Because of bitcoin, it reduces the unemployed person.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
The advantage of Bitcoin are: it is the most popular alt coins, the value is higher compare to other alt coins, more useful and can convert to fiat quickly. Bitcoin was already established in the market and well trusted compare to other coins.
There are many advantages of bitcoin that can really attarct many people to use this. Bitcoin is more popular as day passes by. It has a higher value compare to other coins and more helpful and useful for many people out there. Bitcoin also help many people for their living. It help them to live their life much more easier.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 13, 2018, 08:30:51 AM
The advantage of Bitcoin are: it is the most popular alt coins, the value is higher compare to other alt coins, more useful and can convert to fiat quickly. Bitcoin was already established in the market and well trusted compare to other coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
February 13, 2018, 06:41:58 AM
Yes, I think bitcoin also has a lot of advantages. Bitcoin helps people solve the payment problem quickly and safely. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency today. That attracts many investors to invest in it. Bitcoins also bring many opportunities and potential for future economic development

As the most valuable cryptocurrency, bitcoin do its job to survive and it lead the other altcoin price.
I think bitcoin is really needed to make people interest in crypto world. Because at the first joining, people will ask about bitcoin and not other altcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 11, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has reached immense hieght of success since it had begun and in its journey it has gaine a lot of popularity and users which is because of the advantages that bitcoin provides to the people throughout the world. Firstly, bitcoin is a very good platform to earn money because it provides various methods by which one can start earning. Secondly it is a universal form of currency and it can be used throughout the globe without the hassle of currency exchange. Thirdly, bitcoin is a very safe wallet so one’s money won’t be stolen easily.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
Yes their are many advantages of bitcoin. You can search it in the internet many people will post about the advantages of bitcoin and for the advantage is you can earn without investing money, by just joining in the bounty you can also earn by just signing up in the airdrop.There are so advantages of bitcoin if you try it. Their is nothing to loose if you just try to see the advantage of the bitcoin for me to see is to believe, if you don't try nothing will happen and you will not see the result.
Activity: 156
February 10, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

I was unemployed in search of a job after finishing college. After starting to have income from Bitcoin i stopped searching for a job. My Bitcoin income cover my daily outlay and I'm saving a part of my income for crypto related investments.

Most of the people said transactions are fast and they're good for p2p paments. But this is not valid because of the network slowness. Thanks god, last 20 days, it was okay, but december and early-mid january was a mess.
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
Bitcoin has so many advantages after posting you earning money all you need to do is join the campaigns and just follow the rules. Bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 10, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
BTC is based on blockchain technology which is more and secure.BTC is highly risky and contain high risk and high return.The very great advantage of BTC is that it carries high return.One example of high return we have already seen in 2017,many people who invested in 2016 or in the beginning of 2017 they became millionaire.It can be easily transferred from World one place to another place within minutes and with less fees as compared to banks,for transferring money through bank,you have to wait in que,fill different forms,wait and it normally take your one day and you pay high fees to bank for transferring money across the globe,whereas its very easy by BTC transactions.These are some of the effective benefits of BTC trading.
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 10, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

I was unemployed in search of a job after finishing college. After starting to have income from Bitcoin i stopped searching for a job. My Bitcoin income cover my daily outlay and I'm saving a part of my income for crypto related investments.
Activity: 360
February 10, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
Yes, I think bitcoin also has a lot of advantages. Bitcoin helps people solve the payment problem quickly and safely. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency today. That attracts many investors to invest in it. Bitcoins also bring many opportunities and potential for future economic development
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 10, 2018, 04:32:54 PM
One of the best advantages of Bitcoin is No Taxes. This alone is really huge advantage.
Activity: 26
February 10, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
For me, it is the driving force of all other cryptocurrencies, the market as a whole depends on Bitcoin itself. We make money through it, and we may lose money through it. Eve this site is made from the name of Bitcoin...
Activity: 74
February 10, 2018, 03:09:25 PM
there are lot of advantages.first one is it makes a big profit for people.and the other one is its digital and there is no intermediate person for transactions.people can do their own transactions by themselves.
Activity: 98
February 10, 2018, 03:05:58 PM
because of the bitcoin of people around the world whose economies are scarce, now could be better, maybe even a sudden rich man.
Activity: 22
February 10, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
Bitcoin is a easy transaction. It's global currency,meaning you can transact to different countries. It helps businessman's or other people to have extra source of income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 10, 2018, 01:16:03 PM
Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general have lots of advantages in relation to traditional payment methods and it helps to reduces to unemployment people to many country to help them earning money and also to emprove skills to your knowledge and its secure and safe
There are some advantages of bitcoin.Transactions through bitcoin are very easy than the physical money. Bitcoin is the easiest medium through which you can earn money.The signature campaigns pay us decent amount of money.Investing in Bitcoin is the fastest and the most effective way to earn Bitcoins.Taxes cannot be implied on Bitcoin so the person can receive the full amount of money. Bitcoin also teaches us about the market according to which we can perform tasks related to investment,trading etc.
Activity: 112
February 10, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general have lots of advantages in relation to traditional payment methods and it helps to reduces to unemployment people to many country to help them earning money and also to emprove skills to your knowledge and its secure and safe
Activity: 504
February 10, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
You can use bitcoin to overcome poverty.
It reduces the unemployment  in the country.
Bitcoin helps to earning money very easily.
Pages:
Jump to: