Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 9. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
many bitcoin.Bitcoin excess uses a distributed database. examples of the advantages of instant transfer in peer to peer and Bitcoin is not controlled by any agency or government.
Activity: 171
February 13, 2018, 06:33:43 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages like:
1. It is very accessible
2. It's transaction has no chargebacks
3. Your investment will surely grow
4. It help many people to earn money
5. It is private as you want it to be
6. It can be an easy mode of payment
and To watch how the age of digital technology captures the life of a person. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 70
February 13, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

The main advantage of Bitcoin is that it makes our world decentralized, it makes it better.
Activity: 2
February 13, 2018, 04:42:38 PM
I think bitcoin is good investment ,the most peoples making money.
And bitcoin money tranafer easier than cash.
Activity: 83
February 13, 2018, 04:36:34 PM
There are many advantages of this bitcoin, in addition there are also advantages such as:
> BitCoin in lieu of online money transactions.
> tariffs are not controlled by national banks or other state entities.
> there is no intermediary during the transaction so no fees or fees are required.
> no transaction restrictions
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 03:53:15 PM
For me, the most important advantage of bitcoin is the chance and opportunity to earn good money now and stay abreast of the latest news. To watch how the age of digital technology captures the life of a person.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
There are some certain advantages of bitcoin.They are
1.Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency.
2.We can easily earn bitcoin by investing in it.
3.Bitcoin price increases most of the time etc.
Activity: 20
February 13, 2018, 02:31:42 PM
You can think about your business, not when the Bank weekend or lunch. If you want to send a transfer at 3 am on Sunday-so it will be sent at 3 am on Sunday. Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
February 13, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin provides us a lot of advantages that's why it is in the mainstream now. It's a great way of long term investment that would give us a promising profit. It might be on it's low price down now but in due time through patience, we'll have our desired amount if we want to. Transactions are easier too. Paying bills and encashment is easier.

You are correct the main reason why bitcoin hit the mainstream because a lot of people got rich when they invested in bitcoin when it was still very cheap and of course as a human being its normal for us to join the hype. But we should also consider the technology behind bitcoin which is "blockchain" this one will be the future and when blockchain will be put on use the more bitcoin will be valuable to people.
Activity: 34
February 13, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular of digital currency. It's price keep increasing and increasing. It's reduce the unemployment in the society. Bitcoin using more countries and more people.
Activity: 102
February 13, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
Bitcoin is best earning source  i would say.  It gives people to earn money which can be a 2nd source of earning money.  Most of the people are doing this full time job
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
It made you responsible on handling your own money learning how to save, sell, trade and hold...and to be patient. For short it help everyone who are using bitcoin and increase your income. All the transaction you made is a lot more easier for us. It also helps me to buy my needs, keeps me motivated always, helps my family to rise from poverty, gives me a reason to live a wonderful life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
So many advantages for me, like paying bills, having extra income, and gaining my knowledge about bitcoin.
And most importantly the price is on the increase so that we get profit from bitcoin, since I know bitcoin when the price of $ 980 or 15 months ago I was always active to buy bitcoin and rarely I sell, I do not regret even though I have bought when the price is expensive in December ago.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 13, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Bitcoin provides us a lot of advantages that's why it is in the mainstream now. It's a great way of long term investment that would give us a promising profit. It might be on it's low price down now but in due time through patience, we'll have our desired amount if we want to. Transactions are easier too. Paying bills and encashment is easier.
Activity: 77
February 13, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
So many advantages for me, like paying bills, having extra income, and gaining my knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
February 13, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
I was unemployed in search of a job after finishing college. After starting to have income from Bitcoin i stopped searching for a job. My Bitcoin income cover my daily outlay and I'm saving a part of my income for crypto related investments.
I guess you can only rely that much on bitcoin if you have your own house and there is still something or someone supporting you. Because it is too much risk knowing that the price of cryptocurrencies is continuously changing and there will be a certain time where in you will have nothing at all. But through your savings and earning bitcoin I think you really can make it through without being employed.
Activity: 157
February 13, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
Bitcoin have many advantages.. First, it it is really helpful in earning extra money, second, it allows employment for unemployed people and third, gaining knowledge on different aspects of bitcoin..
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
February 13, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

Bitcoin holds many advantages. It has made overseas payment faster than before with low transition fee (which is a plus for me). Since it is peer-to-peer we the common people are in control of it and not bankers. It does not have any tax on it. Bitcoin has also introduced the new technology known as Blockchain which has great potential for us in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
February 13, 2018, 09:29:49 AM
Bitcoin has so many advantages and this are supporting me to have a better future, helps me to buy my needs, keeps me motivated always, helps my family to rise from poverty, gives me a reason to live happily to this world, give me a chance to change myself into a more better person. I love bitcoin cause there are benefits that I can get.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 09:08:44 AM
Bitcoin haw many advantages.
*it provides financial support
*lessen unemployed in the country
*extra income
*savings
*investment
helps us to reach our goals in life.. Especially my dreams for my self and my family as well..
Thanks a lot bitcoin..
Pages:
Jump to: