Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 61. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 02, 2017, 03:31:32 AM
the advantage of bitcoin for me is easy to earn money using signature caampaign and ofcourse hardwork include patient to earn it
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
November 02, 2017, 03:03:10 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has many benefits to us and advantages other than to altcoins. Because first it can become help for those unemployed because it can give earnings. Then we know that the bitcoin is digital currency so no one can control it. And plus the faster transaction , the faster transaction can affect the economics and industry if it slow. So good that the bitcoin can have am faster transaction. Then last its a very expensive you can get rich  just a year if you focus in this.
Activity: 360
November 02, 2017, 02:59:00 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

The advantage of bitcoin is the fact that it's value is really high. It may be inconsistent, still there is a time that it's value is super high. Also, it is very easy to earn, you just have to be hard working and patient in order to earn.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 02:44:52 AM
For me the advantages of bitcoin is that it is easy to earn,  there are many jobs online that earn bitcoins, one is by joining signature campaign here in this forum.  One advantage of bitcoin is its easy to transact, we can make payment of our online purchases with the use of bitcoins.  There are many other advantages I did not mention here above all bitcoins really helps people in need.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 02:42:36 AM
I think bitcoin can help people in many ways, like helping them coping poverty since btc is getting growing and growing. Also, btc can help us paying bills like utilities and internets. and payment for tuition fee in schools.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
November 02, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

Like you I also believe that there are a lot of advantages of bitcoin. One of these is it offers a lot of opportunity to everyone who will embrace it as a new crytocurrency in the near future. Soon, it will also eliminates the poverty and unemployment like what you've said because in the future, if bitcoin will be the new currency then we will sonn have a cashless society that will lead to no corruption at all society. Also in bitcoin, it offers a great knowledge about the different concepts, trading and even knowledge about economy. It makes our mind filled with knowledge and these things above are the advantages of bitcoin for me.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 02, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

Fast transactions with very low fees compared to average international remittance services. Private transactions and despite its very high value. A good investment opportunity that can be earned with a lot ways with promising market trends throughout the years. Decentralized and secure which is almost impossible hack.
Activity: 98
November 02, 2017, 02:24:12 AM
Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
November 02, 2017, 02:20:33 AM
Bitcoin is not just a money that we valued it is also a sustainer of our daily needs, to provide everything that we wanted moreover it helps me to pay my tuition fee in school , the first thing that I thought is Bitcoin are not really helpful people but when I saw pople who post here in forum they said that it changes their life so I try it too and now I really can't believe that I can buy my needs and pay my tuition and projects at school.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
November 02, 2017, 02:17:06 AM
I think bigger value of money if you convert it to our currency so if you will save your earnings you get from campaigns that you belong you will have bigger possibility to get higher earnings.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 02:03:44 AM
In my own definition bitcoin have so many advantages like it help to the people who are not employed to pursue to make money on their own hand and hardworking ....bitcoin is making some invesment and money ..through the use of bitcoin
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
November 02, 2017, 01:03:59 AM
Notably, one of the advantages of bitcoin is with regards to its money transfer. It's indeed quick and its cost is really low.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
November 02, 2017, 12:10:46 AM

bitcoin is currently the digital currency that many devotees and simplify in digital transactions.
Activity: 182
November 02, 2017, 12:05:08 AM
Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database,no one can seize bitcoins.The most someone can do is force the user,by other means,to send the bitcoins to someone else.This means that government can't freeze someones wealth,and thus users of bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 01, 2017, 11:43:57 PM

I think you don't get what bitcoin is, bitcoin is a currency, cryptocurrency to be specific. It is not job, it doesn't reduce the increasing number of unemployment in any country, but it does have a lot of advantages to offer. One good example of its advantage is that it is decentralized, another is that you can send and receive it with just a click and that it is very volatile, which is good for trading.
Yes, bitcoin volatility is a distinct advantage for trader, but it is also an inhibiting factor for bitcoin adoption by countries. Actually bitcoin is also reduce unemployment but only in small amount and undirectly,  many people are build bitcoin related companies which create a lot of job vacancies for people especially who have computer skill. I agree with you about the benefits of bitcoin in term of transactions, bitcoin transactions have no intermediary institution like bank, so the cost of transacting are kept very low.
Activity: 378
November 01, 2017, 10:53:18 PM

I think you don't get what bitcoin is, bitcoin is a currency, cryptocurrency to be specific. It is not job, it doesn't reduce the increasing number of unemployment in any country, but it does have a lot of advantages to offer. One good example of its advantage is that it is decentralized, another is that you can send and receive it with just a click and that it is very volatile, which is good for trading.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
November 01, 2017, 10:44:00 PM
for me bitcoin has alot of advantage bitcoin is so high value than the other coins and bitcoin is so smooth and its help me to support my family financially and its help me to buy the things i want.
Activity: 392
November 01, 2017, 09:55:50 PM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
of course, i believe one of advantages from bitcoin is increase income as well as the right investment for a better future. i know bitcoin is the excellent choice.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 01, 2017, 09:47:54 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages.For example by selling bitcoin you can earn money,  so you don't need to depend on others for money. Also it helps to manage your family need.Without financial advantages bitcoin will help you to learn English language which is the international language. Bitcoon will help you to have a good command on this language.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 01, 2017, 02:23:33 PM
Advantages of bitcoin:
Decentralised. Under no regulations.
The transactions are quick.
Being pseudoanonymous, information is secure. The clients don't have to surrender their private data.
Makes international trransactions easy. Uncovers new potential commerce centres for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: