Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 63. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 12:54:19 PM
Bitcoin has so much advantages. because bitcoin is good way to make money. i think in best bitcoin that investing in bitcoins can be done form anywhere and bitcoin removes unemployment for the unemployed and students. if they can work online or make bitcoin investments because they can invest from small businesses with bitcoin and can earn profits. bitcoin network payments are easily and fast compared other and payment methods.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 12:28:05 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoins cannot be stolen, Bitcoins’ ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account.
October 30, 2017, 12:17:04 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

No Risk of “Charge-backs”
Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed. Since the ownership address of Bitcoins will be changed to the new owner, once it is changed, it is impossible to revert. Since only the new owner has the associated private key, only he/she can change ownership of the coins. This ensures that there is no risk involved when receiving Bitcoins.
October 30, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

There are no transaction costs!!
Activity: 350
October 30, 2017, 12:08:24 PM
There are numerous advantages as we that in the short period it is very famous and the transaction is peer to peer no body outside can access you can send and receive amounts nationwide and international without any problem. It is secure way for these transaction through this currency you can buy everywhere in the world and it is the powerful currency of this century.
October 30, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

Unless users publicize their wallet addresses publicly, no one can trace transactions back to them. No one, other than the wallet owners, will know how many Bitcoins they have
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 11:41:27 AM
Actually, Bitcoin really have an advantage on the actual money. I know that it's not really reasonable comparing it into the real money, but the convenient it brings into the users is really impressing. I mean, we didn't really imagined that we're gonna be able to buy something into internet, right? Bitcoin made it possible aside from paypal. And considering that it's decentralized, it gives the users the freedom one how they can use it.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 11:21:53 AM
In my opinion, the most advantages of Bitcoin is that it brings profit to the investors. Bitcoin is just like money when it can be used for payment, just like stocks when getting profit from investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is that it can be used as a global currency. Why ?
Because today almost all e-commerce in the world have added bitcoin as a means of payment.
But by making payments using bitcoin I think it would be more profitable than using currencies like most currencies.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2017, 10:48:29 AM
bitcoin gives me a lot of advantage in life, when im on my school days, i can get my daily allowance and tuition fee on using bitcoin. helps me a lot until i graduated on college.

Good.for you dude that you were exposed to.bitcoin at an early age. Imagine the students that gambled with btc when it was sti under a dollar. It can help you in your expenses and teach you about asset management early
Activity: 350
October 30, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
bitcoin gives me a lot of advantage in life, when im on my school days, i can get my daily allowance and tuition fee on using bitcoin. helps me a lot until i graduated on college.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
October 30, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

I am agree to this tgread because we all know that bitcoin has the ability to give us profit and income. Eventhough we are only minors or students we can work in this and earn some income. And in that we able to support our everyday needs and can help to our beloved parents in some bills. And ofcourse has the abilify to buy things we want.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
October 30, 2017, 10:36:40 AM
The main advantage is freedom because it is anti-government e-currency. It gives us blockchain technology - technology that allows us to make our world more transparent, honest and safer
I agree with you. Bitcoin is truly something else. The world is taking notice of this coin due to it's increasing value. There is huge profit to be made in the crypto world and I am loving this crypto world more and more.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2017, 10:34:54 AM

Of course bitcoin has many advantages in a sense that bitcoin can somehow  help you in your everyday transactions sucha as problems specifically financial problems. It can also support you in your everyday needs and also give you opportunity to buy things you want. Eventhough you are only a student you can earn.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 30, 2017, 10:31:33 AM
The main advantage is freedom because it is anti-government e-currency. It gives us blockchain technology - technology that allows us to make our world more transparent, honest and safer

It is decentralized so yes, it cannot be regulated by the government but I don't say it is an anti-government currency. Because the government can still use it and implement it to the people whomever wants to use this currency. They can tax it and support it and another advantage of bitcoin is it doesn't have stable value, this makes everyone invest to bitcoin because the price is rising and everyone is loving it.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
October 30, 2017, 10:25:20 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin are:

1. There are no middle man
 2. If the user are not publicize their wallet addresses publicly, no one can trace transaction to back them.
 3. No transaction fees.
 4. Faster and secured system.
 5. Less risk of inflation
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:20:00 AM
The main advantage of Bitcoin is the transactions are done from peer to peer.As it is a decentralized cryptocurrency it has no relation with the government rules and regulations.You Can easily earn money by sitting at your home  just by investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
soohi
October 30, 2017, 10:06:51 AM
Some of the advantages of Bitcoin are as follows:
- you can converted it into cash.
- or you can buy using bitcoin automatically in some places such as restaurants, remittance center,malls and even online games accepted bitcoin as payment.
- you dont have to disclose your true identity for as long as you know the policy, the rules and regulation.
- it is another source of income.
- it can be an investment.
- it is decentralized and no one manipulates you,.you are free to say your opinion as long as it make sense.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
October 30, 2017, 10:05:15 AM
I think the advantage of bitcoin is you can use it anywhere and anytime just by the use of mobile phone and Internet Connection. And another advantage is you have the power to use it and keep it safety.
Pages:
Jump to: