Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 77. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 03:33:30 PM
There is so many advantages of bitcoin. Its decentralized crypto currency and anonymous, having low fees, easy and simple to use , and the most important having good value and increasing price
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 03:29:57 PM
The advantages of Bitcoin are listed below-
1- It provides us with an opportunity to earn money.
2- It can be used as a way of side income.
3- It is a type of digtal currency and is easily accessible.
4- It is decentralized i.e. without government involvement.
5- Investements in Bitcoin provide huge profits.
6- It has a really bright future as its price is rising.
7- We can keep a check on our money and it is difficult to   
     be robbed.

All of them are right, but some of the counted ones are not working in practise. Government involvement is actively being take place now. Look china and other banning countries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 03:25:46 PM
For me the main advantage of bitcoin is a price, if you have several bitcoins now - dont worry about your fyture you are rich)))
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 03:00:36 PM
For me using bitcoins has many advantages.One of them is from using bitcoins we can increase our income and save some money for our better future.Bitcoins has several more advantages in today's digital world.Because bitcoin is a digital currency.
The biggest advantage that one can get from bitcoins or any other digital asset is that they keep on multiplying themselves with the passage of time. Bitcoins has the greatest growing potential due to which his investors are increasing day by day. It has countless number of advantages and I am afraid, I cannot list them all.
Activity: 564
September 28, 2017, 02:39:11 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is fairly a great source of cashless income if invested in wisely you improve your financial status and your stock trading skills. Another advantage is that you can be sure of more vendors accepting btc in the near future, plus it's more secure and it's expanding to more countries
If you say Bitcoin is security than banks or paypal, visa, ... I think it also like those payment method about this case.
But if you want to say about transfer money, there is no payment method can compete the speed and the ability private of Bitcoin.
Even paypal still needs users verify account when someone want to try send a huge money, if those users do not verify their account, they will receive limit 180 days their funds Grin.
Activity: 169
September 28, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
it provides us with an opportunity to earn money, it can be used as a way of side income, it is a type of digital currency and is easily accessible, it is decentralized i.e. without government involvement, investments in Bitcoin provide huge profits, it has a really bright future as its price is rising, we can keep a check on our money and it is difficult that our could be stolen until we loses the private keys.
Activity: 249
September 28, 2017, 01:43:47 PM
I think the biggest advantage is the fixed supply , there can't be any more .
Not like now where the government can print whatever it wants.
Activity: 155
September 28, 2017, 01:40:47 PM
The advantages of bitcoin is that you can earn money while in your home, you just need your laptop or desktop if you have one. Or go to the nearest computer shop if necessary . All i want to say is that bitcoin provides our financial needs and wants , also gaining knowledge of what is new and updates about digital currency.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2017, 01:31:50 PM
If you have a bitcoin of my suggestion you should iventkan bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:37:12 PM
Bitcoin has numerous benefits & advantages. Bitcoin transfer fees are lower than banks. International wire transfer can take few days on the other hand bitcoin transfers clears in few hours. Bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible can not be charged back. No paper work is required. Anyone can accept bitcoin anywhere in the world. We can have many bitcoin address there is no limit. Bitcoin purchases are discrete.
Activity: 661
September 28, 2017, 12:18:30 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is fairly a great source of cashless income if invested in wisely you improve your financial status and your stock trading skills. Another advantage is that you can be sure of more vendors accepting btc in the near future, plus it's more secure and it's expanding to more countries
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 12:04:06 PM
the main advantage of bitcoin is its price. Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:00:40 PM
Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks.Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies.

Activity: 322
September 28, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
One of the advantages of bitcoin, in terms of security. Bitcoin is safe from counterfeiting, because virtual currency can not be forged at any time because it has no form.
Activity: 221
September 28, 2017, 11:37:06 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future

I agree also. Besides from bitcoin can be an additional income it can also be used by anyone as long as you have an internet connection and a pc or a cellphone. It doesn't matter if you're young or old it's open to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 28, 2017, 11:35:30 AM

which certainly they will have their own skills, such as making articles, making video trading that can be applied to work in the world off line not only when new online work is used, all the experience here is very useful

Usually when people want to pay such service, they need some time but with bitcoin everything will gone smoother and even cheaper compare fiat.
I'm ever paid the animator for my designing contest with bitcoin and the process was instant so do not bother to use bitcoin because bitcoin become the most wanted currency recently
Activity: 462
September 28, 2017, 11:32:39 AM

When it comes to excess, bitcoin is the champion.
although a lot of new allcoin develops and in the presence of increasingly sophisticated technology. but nothing has been able to compete with bitcoin to date.
Activity: 338
September 28, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

which certainly they will have their own skills, such as making articles, making video trading that can be applied to work in the world off line not only when new online work is used, all the experience here is very useful
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
September 28, 2017, 11:22:19 AM
Yes i definitely agree with you.. Not just only we earn money here but we also gain experience and enchanced our english proficiency and comprehension. Its very helpful to someone without any job because they can earn profits here to provide the needs they needed and im very thankful for it because i can also earn money here , whenever im not busy than just doing nonsense
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 11:11:17 AM
Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
the advantage could be the volatility of the cryptocurrencies and particularly the bitcoin... in fact you can earn a lot of money with it but also if you invest in the wrong time you can lost a lot of money. regarding to the last rate of it ... but the most powerful is about the network itself = transparent, anonymous, non centralized no more SEC or BCE for European like me...
There are too plenty advantages btc can done for us as long as we know how to manage it and to make the most out of it. Eaening on it and much convenient transactions were much appreciated on it.
There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin firstly one can earn profit on his bitcoin by sitting in home without hard work, secondly it allow to spend bitcoin to do shopping from the online stores by just click and pay. There are a lot more advantages like one can buy and sale it to gain extra profit.
Pages:
Jump to: