Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 80. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 09:27:31 AM
In my opinion,
bitcoin prices from year to year increase,
and many people are interested in investing in bitcoin,
and many people are interested in earning a profit on bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
September 22, 2017, 09:20:38 AM
there are a lot of advantages on this platform such as making money with or without investment, Bitcoin provides a low fee transaction. Bitcoin can help in terms of the safe and sound transaction system. it also provides anonymous transaction facilities which you can be safe from any regulation. Bitcoin also can be used for conventional use of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 22, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
my first impression of bitcoin when i heard about it is the thinking of the advantage when i try to be part of it what can bitcoin do to my self after a year, and base on what i read to the different thread here, it will help to the financial problem of many people, and the different transaction that accept bitcoin can also good to us like paying bills, order online, send money/bitcoin to your family in different country ( hope all country accept bitcoin). 
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2017, 08:41:01 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many benefits to the level of people's lives today. The bitcoin helps them with their daily needs, just like electricity, water and other payouts. Bitcoin strives to make our money easier. Bitcoin has been created to make our life easier, many people use it because most of them are rising from dehydration or hard life. Bitcoin has more advantages. Bitcoin will treat you as a special person and helps lift and change the path of life Smiley.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 22, 2017, 07:56:27 AM
Very low fees. Currently the fees are very low, The fees are lower than credit cards and PayPal. i hope it continues this way, only a few weeks ago, the fees were crazy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
September 22, 2017, 03:22:47 AM
For me personally bitcoin is an extra income for my life.
Excess bitcoin can not be faked like a conventional currency and as a protector of inflation like gold.
Maybe bitcoin excess can reduce unemployment, which is a problem in every country. .
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 22, 2017, 03:09:54 AM
For me using bitcoins has many advantages.One of them is from using bitcoins we can increase our income and save some money for our better future.Bitcoins has several more advantages in today's digital world.Because bitcoin is a digital currency.

the advantage of it, it is anonymouse we can forever use it and it is really a big help for all of us thats why i like it, due to its high value in the market it helps me even more thats the advantage of it definitely its value in the market now.
Absolutely! I think that there are number of pros of Bitcoins. I think if there were not so many benefits, then there won’t be this much popularity and fame of Bitcoin as we are experiencing now. The biggest advantage along with giving so much profit to its investors is its “Decentralized Nature”, due to which many of us are attracted towards it.
I think that the technical advantages of bitcoin were the reason to buy it in former times. Sure, bitcoin still has those advantages.
But from all I see and hear, people buy bitcoin only for one reason: because they expect the price to increase.
And that developement is on only limited to bitcoin, but to all the crypto currencies.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 03:04:15 AM
 Bitcoin are having a many advantages in my life, one of the most advantage is i earned some money by easy way like by signing up or participate in all signature campaign. And i think that in bitcoin it is very easy to earn money, unlike in a job we a get tired to earned money while in bitcoin we are have easy and light job only. In additional, the advantage of bitcoin we are also get stay in our home together with my family, we are not going alone to find job and we don't leave our family. Bitcoin is everywhere, wether in our house, park, mall, and the other public places or in private places. And bitcoin we are all easy to access on it because of modern technology, just we need an internet only. Furthermore, bitcoin can decrease the number of the underemployment and unemployment and so bitcoin can be treated the poverty.
Activity: 363
September 21, 2017, 11:02:02 AM
For me using bitcoins has many advantages.One of them is from using bitcoins we can increase our income and save some money for our better future.Bitcoins has several more advantages in today's digital world.Because bitcoin is a digital currency.

the advantage of it, it is anonymouse we can forever use it and it is really a big help for all of us thats why i like it, due to its high value in the market it helps me even more thats the advantage of it definitely its value in the market now.
Absolutely! I think that there are number of pros of Bitcoins. I think if there were not so many benefits, then there won’t be this much popularity and fame of Bitcoin as we are experiencing now. The biggest advantage along with giving so much profit to its investors is its “Decentralized Nature”, due to which many of us are attracted towards it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 09:48:36 AM
Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
the advantage could be the volatility of the cryptocurrencies and particularly the bitcoin... in fact you can earn a lot of money with it but also if you invest in the wrong time you can lost a lot of money. regarding to the last rate of it ... but the most powerful is about the network itself = transparent, anonymous, non centralized no more SEC or BCE for European like me...
Activity: 238
September 21, 2017, 09:40:45 AM
There are too many advantages of bitcoin when it comes from money, first because bitcoins are very reliable and suitable for users, this crypto made a good strategy that banks cannot do, since we can earn money by just posting, mining, faucets or any involvment of btc we can transfer this online money from person to person and save, store, and collect other crypto by just earning it itself and transactions are very good, passing money and connecting person to person that is a  very great idea that btc did. And there are more advantage and also disadvantage.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
September 21, 2017, 09:33:42 AM
Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks

¿Is this another post where people keep posting replies just to get high activity? I can see more than 20 mistakes in just a paragraph. That is a total careless way of writing.

OP, another example of how bitcoin helps people to achieve proficiency in English.

First of all there is no way how to track a member in this forum if he/she is using proper English to get activity.
Statistically speaking you are only required to make a minimum post of 14 every 2 weeks to get a 14 activity by default program, it is pointless to find if people here are just throwing random words, more importantly it is them that having issues not you. They can learn on their own way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 01:41:31 PM
There's a lot of advantage of bitcoins. It helps us to make more money by investing in  gambling or minning. The big feature in bitcoins is its a digital currency which mean transaction fee to low as compare to other method like paypal etc. Also you can use bitcoins as payment. Easy to earn in most cases.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
September 12, 2017, 10:02:16 AM
Bitcoin is the name of the Profitable platform. day by day Bitcoin is getting popular in the first world countries. it has already made a great impact on using in the various purpose of the daily life. In Japan, South Korea, United state, Canada it is using in various perspective.
not only that Bitcoin is being used for the future purpose. making a profit on investment and saving, working with a regular work on the Bitcointalk besides a lot of advantages in here.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
September 12, 2017, 10:00:26 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

yeah true, bitcoin helps us financially. It also helps us learn how to give importance of our time. instead if doing nothing in my break time before. now I am doing bitcoin because I know it will help me in my expenses. I can pay bills using bitcoins.  These are some of the advantages of bitcoin in our life.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 12, 2017, 09:22:58 AM
bitcoins helps you to able or to get your daily needs or in a short word bitcoins help you to earn money. one advantage of this is if you're student you don't need to depend on your family about what you need in bitcoin you're earnings in this is enough to get what your needs in your school projects

You make it seem like money is just miraculously falling out of the sky, which obviously isn't the case at all. In order to earn money through Bitcoin, you have to invest in Bitcoin where you liquidate your profits after a while, trade Bitcoin, or work for Bitcoin. If you're lucky, you could even earn some bits through signature campaigns, but this shouldn't be seen as income - it's just an extra bonus. Sure, in certain countries signature campaign earnings may add up to a decent amount, but you can't continue to depend on them. What will you do if they end and no new campaign pops up for a while? Or what if signature campaigns get banned entirely? You'll need to focus on finding an actual form of income so you won't be depending on signature campaigns.
Activity: 1176
The OGz Club
September 12, 2017, 07:58:25 AM
bitcoin is now more stable and transaction of it very first
 it has great advantage for its high price.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 07:55:19 AM
Many benefits we can get if you want to transfer the transaction from real money to bitcoin, maybe you usually send money overseas at a cost of more than $ 25, but with bitcoin enough with $ 2.5
Activity: 462
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
September 12, 2017, 07:39:46 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many advantages,lets see one by one.

1)   Bitcoin does not involve any kind of cental authority figure in it and because of this
      Reason you are controlling  your own money.

2)   It has very low tranaction fees comparing to wire or bank transfers as they dont have
      Any kind of intermediary institutions.

3)   Bitcoin transactions dont add sales taxes to any of their purchases

4)   Bitcoin users dont need to worry about banks holiday,or any other limitations.
        Here it has high rate of freedom in payment

5)   Information  is transparent here, anyone at anytime can verify can verify the transactions
         In the bitcoin block chain.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
September 12, 2017, 06:44:31 AM
Most of the people here consider bitcoin as one of the most powerful cryptocurrency and I think it is one of the most effective way to earn. Many people are here because of the reason that they wany to earn. Some people even leave their daily job to go all on with bitcoin and I don't think it's a good idea to do such things because we all know that bitcoin is uncertain. But still if you are well informed, you should consider yourself as on of the people who has a lot of advantages financially.
Pages:
Jump to: