Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 74. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 05:05:06 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future, and bitcoin has also changed the lifestyle of this modern more and more enthusiasts for the better bitcoin jangakauan it for all countries, the core bitcoin has changed live everyone who joins but it's still positive.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 02:58:41 AM
Many benefits I get after knowing bitcoin but the important thing is I can get profit and make new dreams about the future with bitcoin. now I have a big target to get rich at a young age.
Activity: 49
October 04, 2017, 02:17:55 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future, and can change the fate of someone who had no online work to be had, for me bitcoin very petrified the economy of the wider community !!
Activity: 14
October 04, 2017, 01:44:16 AM
There was the theme of comparison of the bitcoin and standart currency at one of the topics. Most of people have already written about the advantages of the bitcoins (and I've done it too Smiley ). It's great that the number of unemployment fell down thanks to the bitcoin system. As for me, I think that one of the main advantages of the bitcoins is that it's working 24/7/365. You don't have to think about the working time of bank anymore. You are bank for yourself, so to say. Secondly, there is no limitations in this system (like the age, etc.). There is no huge fee for the transactions. And the main thing is that all the transactions in the bitcoin system are safe, reliable and protected.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 04, 2017, 01:17:42 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin does not reduce the number of unemployed instead it will increase the number of unemployed because there are lots of bitcoin earners leaves their regular job due to they get much higher income in bitcoin than their regular job. i think bitcoin lessen the financial problem of individual who are working on it.
Bitcoin has a big advantage in the forms of investment, investors can generate much higher income than investing in cash. Even bitcoin has a big risk i prefer to used it that cash in investment.
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2017, 01:14:13 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and offers more privacy but it is still too expensive for micro-transactions. The problem is miners, the need to be removed.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 01:12:02 AM
Yes there are many advantages of Bitcoin such as Bitcoin is digital currency it's convert to money anytime it's a big advantages for me and also many advantages this coin is accepted many countries good sector.
Activity: 34
October 04, 2017, 01:05:13 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages in everyone's life. One of this is, It gives money to those Bitcoin User to sustain their basic needs. Other advantage is it gives job to those unemployed. Bitcoin also helps to develop the ability to reason out on something and to enhance their language proficiency in English.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2017, 11:52:14 PM
For money-in and money-out transaction it is pretty convenient to use bitcoin. You can do it without you absent physically. Even for large scale transaction you can use it more conviniently and cheap.
Activity: 14
October 03, 2017, 11:42:35 PM
There are so many advantages of Bitcoin like ,
Transferring money to anyone anywhere anytime with just your offline/online wallet.
The best part is fees amount is very minute for any amount of payment you make.
And also Bitcoin is not runned by any corporation , it is anonymous which adds to one more feature , therefore indirectly keeping our identity safe.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 04:46:38 PM
The Advantages of Bitcoin are:
- you can earn money not being an employee of a Company.
- anyone can invest in bitcoin.
- you can work from home. you just need to have the resources such as Internet or Mobile data. A laptop, pc or Mobile Phone.
- you can have quality time for yourself while earning Money.
I think still there are so many other advantages of bitcoin are so many, even I don't have a job but I still getting my earnings in bitcoin while at home. it is also note worthy that pay my monthly bills using my mobile phone using bitcoin too. Because of this matter majority of the people in the whole world are have a source of income like me.
Activity: 630
October 03, 2017, 03:52:25 PM
1. you can transfer it Any time,  when you want to transfer open your pc/phone you can transfer.  not like bank (10AM-5PM).
2. any Amount you can transfer
3. lowest cost for any big amount
Activity: 392
October 03, 2017, 03:14:56 PM
The Advantages of Bitcoin are:
- you can earn money not being an employee of a Company.
- anyone can invest in bitcoin.
- you can work from home. you just need to have the resources such as Internet or Mobile data. A laptop, pc or Mobile Phone.
- you can have quality time for yourself while earning Money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 02:45:33 PM
The advantages of bitcoin is it helps to the needs of the people and good for investment. Bitcoin has many advantages, it has very low transactions fees or either no fees, and its fast and secure. Bitcoin can be sent anywhere part of the world in everyone. It gives profit and opportunities to invest and extra income to the people. It can be used in any country and you can keep bitcoin in digital wallet on your computer.
Yes there are numerous advantage of bitcoin like it gives you more profit than other crypto currency as well as you can get a regular income without investing in bit coin as by participation in signature campaigns etc, Bit coin cam make a rich person in very little time because it has the capability to do that. hopefully even the children will become able to use bitcoin for buying sweets in local shops of their area.
Activity: 203
October 03, 2017, 09:59:06 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency.
Activity: 159
October 03, 2017, 09:45:53 AM
After learning about bitcoin I came across that being the decentralised one is it's biggest advantage. You yourself are responsible for your money and even there is very low fees within bitcoin payments.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 09:39:34 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages as well as disadvantages. For me, one of the advantages of bitcoin is, it can help people earn money so that they can sustain their daily needs and if being successful in bitcoin, it helps us achieve and experience our dreams. But what will happen in the future will depend on the person who work or earn bitcoin. Some maybe successful and others may not.
Activity: 113
October 03, 2017, 09:36:12 AM
1. It reduces unemployment in the country.
2. You can earn bitcoin even when your just in your home no need for hassle travel everyday and no rude boss.
3. When it's value raises high your payment also becomes high.
4. There are so many ways on earning bitcoin that are very easy to learn.
Activity: 17
October 03, 2017, 09:30:28 AM
The following are some of the major advantages of using Bitcoin versus other currency systems:

No Third-Party Seizure
No Taxes
No Tracking
No Transaction Costs
No Risk of “Charge-backs”
Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2017, 04:03:56 AM
The advantages of bitcoin for me is bitcoins can be very helpful especially financially.

more advantages came from bitcoin bitcoin giving job those have no work or the unemployed people to get income using bitcoin as new job, focusing in the bitcoin as a job hoping people to get better life to sustain a daily needs of the family and all expenses in life, using in bitcoin for every transactoins are very easy and convience to all user.
Pages:
Jump to: