Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 75. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 03, 2017, 04:00:02 AM
The advantages of bitcoin for me is bitcoins can be very helpful especially financially.
there are many advantages of it to count. the most prominent advantage of it is that it has introduced me to the world of cryptocurrency through which i have chances to become millionare by choosing some good coin and just invest and wait for them to go to moon also it is also a very good mean of investment and saving your earning.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 03:59:49 AM
the main advantage of bitcoin is that it allows you to save your money safely without the help of the bank.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 03, 2017, 03:55:27 AM
There are a lot of advantages are there of Bitcoin, you can generate profit for different ways, Bitcoin is using in all cryptocurrency markets and you can trade a list of altcoins and generate the good profit.

You can also generate profit from different altcoins but the main advantage of bitcoin is that bitcoin is highly stable currency than other currencies and profit margin is high as compared to other altcoins. And you will not loose your money in any case you will have to wait for 3 4 days if price goes down.
Activity: 72
October 03, 2017, 03:53:25 AM
For me, I find bitcoin as great wellspring of wage to which can satisfy my fundamental day by day needs ans can spare likewise for future. Different points of interest resemble it is anything but difficult to utilize and safe. It is quick and has less exchange expense than others. One can be free and can control his own cash, no outsider contribution.
Activity: 69
October 03, 2017, 03:49:51 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
You don't understand. The main advantage of bitcoin is the ability to use it to build our own economy to which the government will have no relationship. Bitcoin is freedom, but most people did not understand.

That's right. Freedom for us, casual people. That is why bitcoin exist... to prevent infulence of political and banking system...

yes, agree with this, anonymity is the main advantage of bitcoin, you can transact anywhere and anytime, just have the wallet addresses and waaalllah. And it's fast. And is now accessible around the world, just have the technology.
Also being a currency and being able to be traded and exchanged from a lower to a higher value gives bitcoin an edge. It gives another window of opportunity to us, investors and common people alike fir a new source of income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 03:48:54 AM
Bitcoin is the best creation after internet, it gave many opportunities to anyone who is looking for cash. It gave investors something to invest with, it gave job to the unemployed and literally made money transfer as easy as abc. I know, there are more advantages to come, and it will just change the way this planet run. I can say that bitcoin will be the biggest thing that will happen to this planet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 03:48:08 AM
more easy to earn than gold and it can bought gold from bitcoin.
we know bitcoin have many advantages, it cause many people interest on bitcoin, serach some to help their financial, to buy their need.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 03:39:14 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

No transaction costs beacause sending and receiving Bitcoins requires users to keep the Bitcoin client running and connected to other nodes. Essentially, by using bitcoins users will be contributing to the network, and thus sharing the burden of authorizing transactions. Sharing this work greatly reduces transaction costs, and thus makes transaction costs negligible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 03:26:20 AM
The advantages of bitcoin is it helps to the needs of the people and good for investment. Bitcoin has many advantages, it has very low transactions fees or either no fees, and its fast and secure. Bitcoin can be sent anywhere part of the world in everyone. It gives profit and opportunities to invest and extra income to the people. It can be used in any country and you can keep bitcoin in digital wallet on your computer.
Activity: 179
October 02, 2017, 10:45:54 PM
The advantage of bitcoin is interms of transfering money you dont need to go to some remmitance center to transfer fund and no fee...also it can be a source of income you can earn with bitcoin all you have to do is to study what is bitcoin and how does it work..
Activity: 1302
October 02, 2017, 10:24:07 PM
there are many advantage of bitcoins such as
*it is digital currency
*it is easily transfer into another currency
*it is stable
* acceptable
*easy to earn
Activity: 77
October 02, 2017, 10:19:23 PM
It gives great opportunity  to earn a lot of profit.Bitcoin might change everyone life,here bitcoin gives hope to people to become rich and succesful person.And I hope one day I will be success .
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
October 02, 2017, 09:59:14 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
There are many advantages of having bitcoins. I have now many money because of the bitcoin. I can say that I can be rich because of the bitcoin. Bitcoin gave me opportunity and hope to fulfill my dreams.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2017, 09:56:45 PM
There are a lot of advantages are there of Bitcoin, you can generate profit for different ways, Bitcoin is using in all cryptocurrency markets and you can trade a list of altcoins and generate the good profit.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
October 02, 2017, 09:34:44 PM
The advantages of bitcoin for me is bitcoins can be very helpful especially financially.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 29, 2017, 04:24:44 PM
Some of these:
1) Versatility
2) Security
3) Speed of payment
4) Innovation
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 04:02:50 PM
we can find many advantages of bitcoin, but the main advantage of bitcoin is about finance. it helps bitcoin user financially, especially unemployed people.
There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin and one can start the countdown from the profit rate it gives and it make the people richer and richer in no time secondly one can transact easily , then the shopping benefit comes through this one can easily buy from the best store among the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 10:32:10 AM
For me, the bitcoin has many advantages. Because of the bitcoin height it uses a lot. and many of the unemployed use bitcoin. and they use it for their daily expenses.
What I found attractive in bitcoins and other crypto coins is the provision of fast cheap large transaction to any part of the world from anywhere. But what separates bitcoins from all other digital assets is its ever increasing price and huge profits with time. That is why, I deal in bitcoins only.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
September 29, 2017, 01:35:15 AM
Advantages: Money for basic needs, easy transactions, no need of banks, improves fluency in language and etc... Its a terrific platform for all educated. Really happy to be part of this process.
Activity: 246
September 29, 2017, 01:01:02 AM
Many advantages of Bitcoin first advantages its easily transaction although Transaction fee is high.Secondly Bitcoin buy easily in any exchanger.Another big advantages is Bitcoin value is pumping and dumping so anyone can profit from Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: