Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 91. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 22, 2017, 01:29:09 PM
There are a lot of options of here, especially, for making a profit within a very short time period. In recent times, Bitcoin has gained a lot of price value which brought also change for the numerous people who were involved with this platform. Basically, with the touch of Bitcoin many people have been employed and earned money by working here. So that, Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency system day by day.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
August 22, 2017, 01:21:30 PM
The same goes for me but. it is kinda slow and it's still better to get a job.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 01:17:53 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I absolutely agree that, bitcoin has many advantages and bitcoin is very important thing if you want to become rich. In addition to that, one of the advantages of bitcoin is you can used it in different kind of transaction like you can pay your bills easily and you can also transfer money instantly. Lastly, the biggest advantages of bitcoin is you use to gain more money and it will also serve as your job.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 22, 2017, 01:13:01 PM
I think we have 10+ topics with the same discussion. It will be great to have a look on those topics.

1)  Advantages of bitcoin.

2) Advantages of bitcoin.

3) Advantages and Disadvantages use cryptocurrency like Bitcoin for online gambling.

4) The advantage and disadvantage of Bitcoin?

5) The advantages of having bitcoin in the present day.

There are many such threads you can find using the search box.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 22, 2017, 01:06:50 PM
The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency

These are not advantages of bitcoin. These are benefits of joining a forum and specifically for non-english speakers only.

Bitcoin gives me the freedom to choose between fiat and digital currency. It gives me the freedom to send money internationally without a third party getting involved.
Activity: 476
August 22, 2017, 12:45:16 PM
Bitcoin is very profitable for me. I am an unemployed person.
But after knowing and learning bitcoin slowly I can make money from bitcoin.
Thanks bitcoin
Activity: 714
August 22, 2017, 11:36:10 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Actually, bitcoin has many advantages like you can use it in different kind of transaction. In addition to that, using bitcoin wi help you to sustain all your need and having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Lastly, I think the best advantages of bitcoin is will help you to become rich in the future.
Activity: 518
August 22, 2017, 11:26:40 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
You don't understand. The main advantage of bitcoin is the ability to use it to build our own economy to which the government will have no relationship. Bitcoin is freedom, but most people did not understand.

to me the main advantage of having a bitcoin to alleviate poverty, generate additional revenue could even serve as a repository of investment for the future of decent and good for us all. so that the way to get it is also easily accessible and open to all walks of life and most importantly there must be a relationship of an internet connection. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 09:48:26 AM
advantage of bitcoin ... it can delivered money p2p without a bank
much lower transaction fees
you can also use it in different country [as for today there are alot of country accepting bitcoin as a payment]
your account cannot be frozen unlike the account on banks in different country.
there no limit of holding bitcoin and government cant sue you...
Activity: 210
August 22, 2017, 09:43:06 AM
As for my experience these advantages are:
1. No documents to fill up if you want to safety store it, unlike in a bank.
2. Only miners fee for transaction charge that is comparable to a service fee.
3. For now, no Tax.
4. It is in digital form, unlike a paper money.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
August 22, 2017, 09:39:50 AM
The advantage is you cannot misplace your money because if you have an account you cannot dissappear your money easily.

Ain't that reasoning just the same with banks? I dont want it to be the same with it. I get out of that industry just so I can manage it by myself. You could still misplace the private key or log in details or your computer could get wrecked and you will lose it all.
Best we should still have the hard copies of it.  Grin
Advantage is the price will keep rising as bitcoin goes lower and lower in number.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
August 22, 2017, 09:36:50 AM
I agree that bitcoin has advantage. It can make you independent. It can increase man's out income.It can increase the country earning.Thank you bitcoin. Kiss
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 09:24:08 AM
I think that many benefits like anonymity or decentralization are not very important anymore.
At the moment the most important thing about bitcoin is that you can earn money with it.
Use it as investment, get paid for signature campaigns, do traiding with it. It's all about making money.
And with the other cryptocurrencies it's the same as well.
A little sad to see, but I guess this developement was inevitable.

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
August 22, 2017, 09:22:21 AM
Some advantages of bitcoin are the following:
>passive income
>big profit for investment
>improve our living
>easily to used(online transactions)
> no tax collected
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 22, 2017, 09:17:12 AM
Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
August 22, 2017, 09:05:34 AM
Advantage of bitcoin is being decentralized and its cryptocurrency , we can easily process or exchange in digital units which is the BITCOIN.
Bitcoin have no tax but with low transaction fee which is very good to us and we can have bitcoin by just mining it with our computer rig and in mobile phone.
Activity: 434
August 22, 2017, 08:57:48 AM
The advantage is you cannot misplace your money because if you have an account you cannot dissappear your money easily.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
August 22, 2017, 08:38:58 AM
It gives us opportunity to invest freely. Unlike other investment that need to many papers or documents. Here, we can move according to what we want and what we like to invest. Some how bitcoin give us more than this. Lets enjoy the freedom
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 08:33:52 AM
Yes it's true that's one of the advantages bitcoin, I think there are still many advantages provided by bitcoin like young children can learn to make their own money so more independent not a few of them can produce more than people who work office. For like me, just a housewife can earn extra by simply online from home without having to leave child and home.  Grin
Activity: 364
August 22, 2017, 08:23:42 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
I think bitcoin can reduce unemployed individuals. An employed person is the one who are working to make money and I believe that every person who are working with bitcoin is considered as employed one because we are also making money with bitcoin. It is an online work even though it is not recognizable by the government still this is called as a work.
Pages:
Jump to: