Pages:
Author

Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break! - page 14. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day! If you're holding good altcoins there's nothing to worry about much. You can see some loses now but cryptocurrency market will recover eventually ad you'll recover your loses and will earn in the long run.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
I knew it wouldn't be easy. Everywhere where you can earn good money has its pitfalls.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Every single thing in this world and this market will test us and we will either make it or we will break. This will determine that the users are worth it or not. Because this market is not as easy as it looks to be.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
ETF rejection is not something to worry about as of now. In my opinion, ALT market is facing difficulty because many people are exchanging their Alts with BTC, after the news of Bitcoin ETF broke out. Both BTC and ALT market will become stable as people will try to find alternative options to BTC to make profit from and the obvious choice will be ALTcoins, and this is post the rejection of ETF.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!
Pages:
Jump to: