Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 49. (Read 141945 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 27, 2014, 09:35:55 PM
I cant get my wallet synced? Are there any nodes?

NO nodes available until the end of ICO.
Activity: 672
September 27, 2014, 09:34:17 PM

Explained here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8760612

None of the wallets sync yet since there have been no nodes given yet.  We have until the 30th before the offering ends, so there is plenty of time to get the nodes out there to those that have downloaded the wallet. 

IIRC Architect said that there will be NO nodes available until the end of ICO. Totally fair, and a very sensible choice given that no transactions can possibly occur on the network yet. This avoids there being 3 weeks of potential non-stop hack attempts.

None of us need nodes because there is nothing to synchronise

Very well put, thank you.

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 27, 2014, 09:25:53 PM
Merit: 250
September 27, 2014, 09:00:21 PM
How much weed did you smoke before you wrote that whitepaper?

Its the best white paper when it comes to design and how well thought off it is.. I dunno what weed u smoked when reading it
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 27, 2014, 06:50:46 PM
Ummmm......this might be a little too far out there.  I don't know what to think of it now with this weekend's informational release. Besides thinking "Oh, fuck".

Yes it is, please stay away from this coin. This is obviously the worst idea out there.
No need to thank me Wink
Activity: 336
September 27, 2014, 03:02:26 PM
Ummmm......this might be a little too far out there.  I don't know what to think of it now with this weekend's informational release. Besides thinking "Oh, fuck".
Activity: 17
September 27, 2014, 01:50:39 PM
Activity: 125
September 27, 2014, 11:27:19 AM
What the hell of alt coin market, it seem it's fucked up by Ethereum IPO, never buy IPO/ICO coins again.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2014, 10:55:53 AM
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
September 27, 2014, 04:17:13 AM
Looking very promising BTCarchitect. Excellent whitepaper. The Moby looks fantastic. I would love to own one. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
September 27, 2014, 01:21:19 AM
Very good architectural view. Is this a start up/kick starter backed by ARCH?
Please make me clear.

Yes, the Factory and the Whale are all ARCH assets. We will be funding the construction of the prototype

Thanks for good visionary crypto project.
I was IN just only for you.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
September 27, 2014, 01:07:20 AM
Very good architectural view. Is this a start up/kick starter backed by ARCH?
Please make me clear.
Activity: 191
September 26, 2014, 04:24:17 PM
You guys don't get it all this guy is doing is pumping you guys up with release of white papers with general visions of how he will fly to the moon, just so he can hype you all up to invest more btc , while keeping the scheme running and trying to contain the people that question his scheme. You all already made this guy rich. And what about coin itself, nothing is known about what it would separate it from other clones.  He has no reputations either.
At the he bottom of his page it says if funds get stolen he will release archcoin regardless, probably his plan is to just run with  his new riches or say he got hacked and funds stolen and just release worthless archcoins.  I can't bbelieve people can't see past this scam.

1) you didn't read the white paper or didn't understand.. frankly this coin brings many new ideas to crypto
2) btcarchitect is well known in the crypto world,  having him do pod is laughable
3) 200 btc for this guy is nothing honestly. I don't think anyone in their rightful mind would jeopardize such a reputation for pocket change..
4) you are a tool

Fin
September 26, 2014, 03:59:20 PM
You guys don't get it all this guy is doing is pumping you guys up with release of white papers with general visions of how he will fly to the moon, just so he can hype you all up to invest more btc , while keeping the scheme running and trying to contain the people that question his scheme. You all already made this guy rich. And what about coin itself, nothing is known about what it would separate it from other clones.  He has no reputations either.
At the he bottom of his page it says if funds get stolen he will release archcoin regardless, probably his plan is to just run with  his new riches or say he got hacked and funds stolen and just release worthless archcoins.  I can't bbelieve people can't see past this scam.

/facepalm

Dude you must be living under a rock. This guy doesn't have a reputation? He has a massive reputation as one of the most successful crypto traders.
Activity: 490
September 26, 2014, 02:37:34 PM
You guys don't get it all this guy is doing is pumping you guys up with release of white papers with general visions of how he will fly to the moon, just so he can hype you all up to invest more btc , while keeping the scheme running and trying to contain the people that question his scheme. You all already made this guy rich. And what about coin itself, nothing is known about what it would separate it from other clones.  He has no reputations either.
At the he bottom of his page it says if funds get stolen he will release archcoin regardless, probably his plan is to just run with  his new riches or say he got hacked and funds stolen and just release worthless archcoins.  I can't bbelieve people can't see past this scam.

BTCarchitect isn't really pumping anything up.  Whether a whale joins or not, has no bearing on my investment in ARCH, or future investment. And he's not bumping his own ANN every day, multiple times a day (which you see all the time with other devs).

I do like the concept of this coin, and it's doing something new.  New is always good.  The dev has made his identity and location known, so I'M PRETTY SURE he's not out to scam anyone.  The last thing he wants is someone showing up at his door.  

I think a final icing on the cake would be to see BTCarchitect do a Proof of Dev (POD).  It will only help solidify the legitimacy of this coin and ease investors minds.  Is this something he plans on doing?  I hope so.

Yes because his name and his work location is made public doesnt mean the scam potential is negated. Not saying ARCH is a scam (just that its not going to turn out like how many investors are expecting), but hell if I was a dev, for 200 btc ill give u my name and workplace address right now.

And lets say i do happen to scam you..what are u gona do? Go harass me at work? Oh u mean that job i just quit thanks to your crowsdale BTC?  Grin

Whats next. Gona call the police? LOL  Tongue
Activity: 3
September 26, 2014, 01:55:24 AM
The whale is almost here. Whitepaper will be released this weekend.
http://i.imgur.com/ek7zcoy.jpg

Why cant you release these things after the ico...... All thats happening now is that you are getting more and more btc and we get more and more BTC to get dumped on our face. We are the early investors but you aint giving us anything to reward that. Just more and more releases as the ICO is stil going on.........

This is a good point. It would be nice to leave something as a surprise for after the IPO, so that those early investors who believe in you and the project even before it is fully disclosed are rewarded.

I agree with your sentiment and I would wish for this news to be released after the ICO, however, I wish this because it should serve as price appreciation and support.  You sound like you're asking for it to be released to inflate the price so you yourself can dump for an easy cash out. 

If you're here, you're here and vested because it was your decision.  Quit worrying and just let it all happen, you'll earn an ROI. 
Activity: 17
September 26, 2014, 12:55:37 AM
Why cant you release these things after the ico

I agree.
Activity: 48
September 24, 2014, 05:11:57 PM
wait exchange Wink

So many said the same about VIA Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
September 24, 2014, 01:58:13 PM
wait exchange Wink
Activity: 440
September 24, 2014, 08:30:26 AM
Do you have a POD?
I think you are a Chinese guy

Of course he is.
In fact all ICPOs are held by Chinese and every member on BTT is Chinese.
Pages:
Jump to: