Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 50. (Read 141945 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 24, 2014, 03:56:40 AM
Do you have a POD?
I think you are a Chinese guy
Chinese guy rule the crypto world!
Why do you think that?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 24, 2014, 01:48:18 AM
Do you have a POD?
I think you are a Chinese guy
Activity: 490
September 24, 2014, 01:29:52 AM
I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

quote me within first week of launch guys.

You are here also bro?You started already? You will have the same strategy on this thread like you did on Storj ? Fudding until you get below IPO coins and then admiting you did that only to get cheaper coins? That was hilarious, at least you are honest in the end. RESTECP

thats was different. over here are just delirious people who choose to ignore the current market situation and thinking theyre going to become rich with arch. i daresay this is gona pull a SYS (value-wise) where it will briefly sell well above IPO then come crashing below initial price.

we already know who the dev is and this is the guy who arrogantly consistently pissed off bittrex and moolah/mintpal. theres a good chance neither will add arch anytime soon. this will be traded on low volume exchanges like polo or ccex for the first few weeks. by then most investors will just be in a hurry to dump their bags SYS-style.

quote me within the next 2 weeks.

You also posted that fake info that ETHAN will join supernet , you know that in a while you will need to make a new account to fud because nobody will believe you anymore:))) wish you the best. RESTECP

fyi the info given to me regarding ethan was fake to begin with and we realized this all within 5 mins from supernet dev.

i dont care if u take my warning about ARCH or not. i just want u to quote me within 2 weeks when ARCH is trading sub 1k sat with all that sell pressure and not even listed on bittrex or mintpal.

keep ignoring the current market situation and have fun losing money. hope u didnt buy too much arch from the 'crowdsale'

Everybody can look through your post history themselves and see that you are a tool, nobody gives a shit what you say or think.

so im a tool for warning everyone of SSD delays and confirming that CLOAK is essentially dead? ok man whatever you say. i geniunely hope u dont take my warning and buy a ton of ARCH. ill be back to see you crying about the price within 2 weeks.  Cool
Activity: 868
September 23, 2014, 09:29:46 PM
I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

You are here also bro?You started already? You will have the same strategy on this thread like you did on Storj ? Fudding until you get below IPO coins and then admiting you did that only to get cheaper coins? That was hilarious, at least you are honest in the end. RESTECP

thats was different. over here are just delirious people who choose to ignore the current market situation and thinking theyre going to become rich with arch. i daresay this is gona pull a SYS (value-wise) where it will briefly sell well above IPO then come crashing below initial price.

we already know who the dev is and this is the guy who arrogantly consistently pissed off bittrex and moolah/mintpal. theres a good chance neither will add arch anytime soon. this will be traded on low volume exchanges like polo or ccex for the first few weeks. by then most investors will just be in a hurry to dump their bags SYS-style.

You also posted that fake info that ETHAN will join supernet , you know that in a while you will need to make a new account to fud because nobody will believe you anymore:))) wish you the best. RESTECP

fyi the info given to me regarding ethan was fake to begin with and we realized this all within 5 mins from supernet dev.

i dont care if u take my warning about ARCH or not. i just want u to quote me within 2 weeks when ARCH is trading sub 1k sat with all that sell pressure and not even listed on bittrex or mintpal.

keep ignoring the current market situation and have fun losing money. hope u didnt buy too much arch from the 'crowdsale'

Everybody can look through your post history themselves and see that you are a tool, nobody gives a shit what you say or think.
September 23, 2014, 05:56:44 PM

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
September 23, 2014, 03:01:41 PM
Hello all,

noob question: my wallet does not synch. Does anyone else has this problem?
I have 0 connections.
Activity: 280
September 23, 2014, 02:10:17 PM

legendary
September 23, 2014, 12:39:52 PM
I'm wondering,  if at the end of the ico, suppose to reach 2ksat, all of us that have invested in it, decide together to put sell order from 5k, no one of us should sell below of 5ksat, can we really decide the price? So at the least who wanne leave will take a 150% profit,  and all the sell order are higher than 5k so who decide to stay will make huge profit. Is this possible?

Lol. You think ICO's gonna make you insta-rich?  Grin
Had anyone take you up on your offer to not sell below xxx% profit? Didn't think so lol.

You're magic, Did you watch my history message to make joke of me?
But if you read the answer in craig coin them gave to me, you'll se that is a good idea, but you're too stupid to understand that.
If we have the total amount of a coin, just if someone is stupid as you sell his coin at a lower price than he payed it.
If all together will put sell order from a certain amount it's possible, but unluckily people like to buy high and sell low.
Mine was just a thought, a dream in a solid community, but here no one cares about others, it's a race with who scam before the others.
Did you bought arch? nope?
September 23, 2014, 12:39:23 PM

Activity: 336
September 23, 2014, 11:57:10 AM
I'm wondering,  if at the end of the ico, suppose to reach 2ksat, all of us that have invested in it, decide together to put sell order from 5k, no one of us should sell below of 5ksat, can we really decide the price? So at the least who wanne leave will take a 150% profit,  and all the sell order are higher than 5k so who decide to stay will make huge profit. Is this possible?

Lol. You think ICO's gonna make you insta-rich?  Grin
Had anyone take you up on your offer to not sell below xxx% profit? Didn't think so lol.

Haha....that's funny!  LAME.....
September 23, 2014, 08:59:39 AM
I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

September 23, 2014, 08:40:17 AM
I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
September 23, 2014, 05:15:28 AM
Just waiting for the first shake of weak hand...
You know those wave of 50% loss that make panic sell, people not enough confident in this project filling my buy under ICO price.
September 23, 2014, 04:27:53 AM
Nobody is fudding now, I want to see what's will haappen after the 30th.

FUD will start in the 29th halfway during the day , and it will keep rolling in like crazy from the 30th onwards for a while... this is just the regular Forum behaviour, then twitter will start...
legendary
September 23, 2014, 03:04:09 AM
Nobody is fudding now, I want to see what's will haappen after the 30th.
Activity: 437
September 22, 2014, 11:22:52 PM
I'm wondering,  if at the end of the ico, suppose to reach 2ksat, all of us that have invested in it, decide together to put sell order from 5k, no one of us should sell below of 5ksat, can we really decide the price? So at the least who wanne leave will take a 150% profit,  and all the sell order are higher than 5k so who decide to stay will make huge profit. Is this possible?

No, someone will always decide that 149% is good enough for them, 145% next guy, 140%, etc. As long as there's no stupid panic we will be fine, and I don't see any reason there should be.

legendary
September 22, 2014, 05:28:34 PM
legendary
September 22, 2014, 02:31:41 PM

am i able to buy my CEO position after the crowdsale? or is it limited to ICO Holders?

you can buy it after crowdsale, dev will do the same
CEO position will be definitive after 365 days(1 year) after the launch. So if you want you can buy the amount you need to be CEO on the last day.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
September 22, 2014, 01:03:41 PM

am i able to buy my CEO position after the crowdsale? or is it limited to ICO Holders?

you can buy it after crowdsale, dev will do the same
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 22, 2014, 10:50:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: