Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 51. (Read 141945 times)

legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
September 22, 2014, 09:06:45 AM
9 days before this ends... I seriously doubt I'll be a ceo.. you think a .5 investment will be ceo in 9 days? I don't

what mean...
He means that a share of 0.5BTC represents the CEO state, currently. But as we still have one week to go, more people will likely participate in the ICO (like eBay... buy short before the end of an auction) which increases the value of ARCH, so people who would theoretically be CEO now will actually get less than 32.000 ARCH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 22, 2014, 07:19:02 AM
Dat feel when neither bittrex or mintpal will add ARCH
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
September 22, 2014, 04:31:48 AM
Will buy worth of couple of BTC soon.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 22, 2014, 02:56:25 AM
9 days before this ends... I seriously doubt I'll be a ceo.. you think a .5 investment will be ceo in 9 days? I don't

what mean...
Activity: 191
September 21, 2014, 07:12:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 21, 2014, 03:53:52 PM
In the OP you say that the coin will sent in 24/60 hours after the end.
Will Bittrex add arch after that all the coin will be sent, or the same day the ICO ends?

Thanks.

To be as fair as possible, no exchange will be able to add ARCH until distribution ends and everyone has their coins.
Perfect it was what I thought it would be!

Thanks!
Activity: 142
September 21, 2014, 03:33:42 PM
Will Bittrex add arch after that all the coin will be sent, or the same day the ICO ends?

Thanks.

To be as fair as possible, no exchange will be able to add ARCH until distribution ends and everyone has their coins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 21, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

Thanks.
Activity: 12
September 21, 2014, 09:35:28 AM
September 20, 2014, 04:12:04 PM
damn, never thought i'd be a CEO?!  Shocked  Tongue

CEOs Wink
Activity: 168
September 20, 2014, 03:56:05 PM
damn, never thought i'd be a CEO?!  Shocked  Tongue
September 20, 2014, 01:07:12 PM
Some ARCH HQ in-wallet screenshots.

NEWS FEED

DEVELOPMENT FEED

COIN SPOTTER

COIN CHECKER
Activity: 221
September 20, 2014, 12:18:19 PM
is there an escrow for this ipo?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 20, 2014, 09:02:07 AM
Everyone asking "Why do I need my own coin?" or "Why would I make a shitcoin?" are asking the wrong questions.

Im wondering this myself. If everyone has their own coin, then where is the value derived? Right now there are coins on the market that are available at certain market prices. If there is over saturation as everyone has their own coin, then i would think the value is merely reduced to as "gimmick" or status symbol idk. 

I think what is needed is less coins at a higher marketable quality.

What am i missing?

@cuttlefish_btc gave some great answers regarding that
- thinking of blockchains as "money" will be the same problem as thinking of "mp3s" as "intellectual property"
- "Trading Every Coin" is gonna be like "Reading Every Webpage." Possible in 1993, but irrelevant metric of success

Coins are not just tradable "virtual money". The blockchain has endless potential and uses. But i'm sure no company outside crypto will hire a freelance dev to build them their own blockchain.

Ahh ok, I see.
September 20, 2014, 08:44:07 AM
Everyone asking "Why do I need my own coin?" or "Why would I make a shitcoin?" are asking the wrong questions.

Im wondering this myself. If everyone has their own coin, then where is the value derived? Right now there are coins on the market that are available at certain market prices. If there is over saturation as everyone has their own coin, then i would think the value is merely reduced to as "gimmick" or status symbol idk. 

What am i missing?

@cuttlefish_btc gave some great answers regarding that
- thinking of blockchains as "money" will be the same problem as thinking of "mp3s" as "intellectual property"
- "Trading Every Coin" is gonna be like "Reading Every Webpage." Possible in 1993, but irrelevant metric of success

Coins are not just tradable "virtual money". The blockchain has endless potential and uses. But i'm sure no company outside crypto will hire a freelance dev to build them their own blockchain.
Activity: 1008
September 19, 2014, 09:06:39 PM

What am i missing?

Yeah, for general audience, i can't think why would regular someone need their own coin? except for some small number individual with specific purposes. maybe i also missing something here?

I think it may be better to specialized, on how to design sustainable profit for stakeholder and customer, what other service can be develop to complete the design, what is lack with current available service and what our advantage over competitors and how to exploit that, how specifically to connect FIAT environment to ARCH.
Activity: 672
September 19, 2014, 06:13:58 PM

What am i missing?
September 19, 2014, 04:14:23 PM
Do you want your coin to be mainly paired with BTC or USD?

Both in different contexts. BTC will be the main pair on the normal exchanges and ARCHx.co, but ARCH/USD/EUR will soon be available on a specific exchange.
September 19, 2014, 04:09:58 PM
Every time that guy reposts his trolling this thread gets bumped and someone invests in ARCH. Thank you
Activity: 12
September 19, 2014, 07:33:58 AM
Do you want your coin to be mainly paired with BTC or USD?
Pages:
Jump to: