Pages:
Author

Topic: The arrival of new people in the world of cryptocurrency is really fun - page 4. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 5
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular now. The friends and family around me also know about Bitcoin and also about the forum. It's just that there are still many people who haven't entered the forum world.
However, there are still many people who know little about cryptocurrency and can come to the forum to learn.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
It greatly aids the growth of cryptocurrency demand, as well as having a favorable impact on coin values. However, there are also new panic sellers. People who don't know how to successfully handle their assets are always destroying the market. Before investing in cryptocurrency, people should educate themselves.
Newbies are prone to all of this, especially panic selling, falling to FUD, or fake news.
So we hope to newbies who are new in cryptocurrency, they should always learn first and have time to know the basics or how cryptocurrency works before putting their money on it and cry when they got rekt or scam or lost their investment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
But there's also a dark side to all this fun, remember that where there's money to make, there's also people that will take advantage and scam people out of their hard earned money. It would be better if there's some precautions before getting into that everyone has to read so they don't fall for scams even if they're newbies.
This is what it always ends up happening, scammers bid their time when the interest in this market is low as they know they cannot deceive people like us that have heard their speech a thousand times already, but when a bunch of newbies come to this market in a new gold rush thinking they are going to become rich they begin to move and take advantage of those poor people, and even if we do our best to warn those newbies about the dangers of this market many fall on their trap and lose their money.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
We understand where they coming from, they are newbies, so definitely, if no one is mentoring them, they will panic when they see the market crashing and their investing going down.
Indeed, if they see falling market, the common reaction is go with the flow to avoid losing their money, newcomers are the
ones who suffer the most when heavily dumped is happening.

But I would say that it's good though, I mean it's going to be a learning experience for them and probably the next time it would happen, they won't be affected by it, thus not panic and push the sell button.
If they will note this wild experienced, it can be used as learning ladder throughout this investing journey, not easy to accept
but they will learn and understand what are the risk inside this market.

And then is going to be in circle though, newbies becoming harden but the market move, and then new set of newbies entering.
The cycle indeed will continue, as there are people who will gain interest to try to start their investment inside this business.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
It's impressive to see new people keep coming and want to know more about the cryptocurrency world as a whole, google brings new users here to find out what we really should be doing in bitcointalk in particular and cryptocurrencies in general. 
Continue to take advantage of this opportunity, learn more sources to expand knowledge, I also want to say welcome to join Bro, this is the most fun discussion place and can provide financial benefits for anyone who has joined, with terms and conditions still valid.

SPIRIT FRIENDS
welcome newbie..please don't spam, cheat and plagiarize, that's the most important thing...

This is a forum that is open to the public and the best place to gain insight into cryptocurrencies, the members here always help give the best advice for newbies who just joined. as long as they follow all the rules set by the moderator then their account will be safe from 'red flags'
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
It greatly aids the growth of cryptocurrency demand, as well as having a favorable impact on coin values. However, there are also new panic sellers. People who don't know how to successfully handle their assets are always destroying the market. Before investing in cryptocurrency, people should educate themselves.
We understand where they coming from, they are newbies, so definitely, if no one is mentoring them, they will panic when they see the market crashing and their investing going down. But I would say that it's good though, I mean it's going to be a learning experience for them and probably the next time it would happen, they won't be affected by it, thus not panic and push the sell button. And then is going to be in circle though, newbies becoming harden but the market move, and then new set of newbies entering.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
But there's also a dark side to all this fun, remember that where there's money to make, there's also people that will take advantage and scam people out of their hard earned money. It would be better if there's some precautions before getting into that everyone has to read so they don't fall for scams even if they're newbies.
I agree. google and social media ads and recommendations are not to be trusted, they use these multiple platforms to promote their fake projects in order to scam money from new investors, which is detrimental to the image of crypto. Things are a little easier now compared to before, the crypto community is more widespread across socials, information and guidance are readily available and people are willing to help.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
If you enter during a bull market, it is very easy to make a profit, but if you are not ready when the market changes direction, it can backfire for bitcoin. For beginners, it is better to understand the risks before investing.
When you are still noob then most likely you would really like to move in when you do saw when everything is mooning.Yes its really good to see that there are new people who do engage with this market since

it does indicate that we are really getting bigger as a community that do supports cryptocurrency.Adoption is on the move and when it comes to investment opportunities then this is a never ending cycle.

It would vary on how someone would really be dealing with it this is why its better to research and have experience.
The good part about going up is the fact that more and more new people come in, or people who left during the crash gets back into crypto, which means that there are more people and more money to make bitcoin and other coins go up.

However the bad part is the side we forget, it is the fact that more and more people come in when it is already high, the price was 30k for so long and there are so many people who didn't buy when it was 30k but buying now that it is over 50k. That is never good for anyone, it keeps creating more and more need for higher price, the higher we go the higher people bought and the higher we are required to keep them profiting. Since we can't make all of them profit, eventually that means some people will lose, and when they lose money we lose them so they leave and we hope to see them back one day and some of them may not even come back.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

If you enter during a bull market, it is very easy to make a profit, but if you are not ready when the market changes direction, it can backfire for bitcoin. For beginners, it is better to understand the risks before investing.
Beginners who enter the market are usually driven by the desire to get big profits after seeing their friends or other people, but not a few of them actually experience losses because they are too hasty to enter the market without their prior consideration or analysis of price movements in the market.

When you are still noob then most likely you would really like to move in when you do saw when everything is mooning.Yes its really good to see that there are new people who do engage with this market since

it does indicate that we are really getting bigger as a community that do supports cryptocurrency.Adoption is on the move and when it comes to investment opportunities then this is a never ending cycle.

It would vary on how someone would really be dealing with it this is why its better to research and have experience.
true, trading in the market does look easy but of course there will be a risk of losing money if they do not have basic knowledge in analyzing price movements in the market at all, in my opinion, trading with only relying on instinct is a stupid thing.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
That only means that more people will be wanting to buy bitcoin thus an increase in the demand, a lot of of demand means increase in prices. And given that there's only a limited supply of bitcoin means that there's no other way for bitcoin but to go up.
Right bro, with more and more people starting to know about cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, of course it will be very influential for the development of cryptocurrencies today, and if they already understand about the ins and outs and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin of course they will buy it, so that directly will increase the price of bitcoin in the market because the demand for bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
That only means that more people will be wanting to buy bitcoin thus an increase in the demand, a lot of of demand means increase in prices. And given that there's only a limited supply of bitcoin means that there's no other way for bitcoin but to go up.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
You know what’s fun here? Many are into NFT games now even if they don’t have any ideas about cryptocurrency and when they suffer a loss in terms of value of their holdings, they are panicking easily and throwing shit things to the developer. This happened on many NFT games already, i don’t see this one as a healthy adoption but an alarming one. Those who are planning to invest should understand the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, there should be no shortcut here.
lol yeah thats all the fun when you see your assets gets sky high but didnt educated to be responsible when it goes down really really low , they are all frustrated and start blaming crypto for their own fault to not being responsible.

they suddenly forgot how sweet it was to get their investment doubled, tripled , quadrupled even 10 times in very short time , thats all the fun.
for the sake of satoshi , they arent here for the vision .. they are here for only materialistic , i cant deny that but i cant put it a little aside.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
It's impressive to see new people keep coming and want to know more about the cryptocurrency world as a whole, google brings new users here to find out what we really should be doing in bitcointalk in particular and cryptocurrencies in general. 
Continue to take advantage of this opportunity, learn more sources to expand knowledge, I also want to say welcome to join Bro, this is the most fun discussion place and can provide financial benefits for anyone who has joined, with terms and conditions still valid.

SPIRIT FRIENDS
When we do talk about opportunities then it cant really be denied that cryptocurrency could really give out not only on making yourself learn into its actually utility but also it does give you a chance for you to make
some profits or income if you do really serious on engaging through it.

Yes it is fun but dont really remove about the risk involved but if you are here just to mainly support up or on that kind of essence then its sure fun it is.

Adoption is on the move and expect that integration and acceptance would really be more wider as years do pass on.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
You know what’s fun here? Many are into NFT games now even if they don’t have any ideas about cryptocurrency and when they suffer a loss in terms of value of their holdings, they are panicking easily and throwing shit things to the developer. This happened on many NFT games already, i don’t see this one as a healthy adoption but an alarming one. Those who are planning to invest should understand the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, there should be no shortcut here.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I believe that there is a good chance we could see a bigger adoption rate coming soon. Why do I believe that? Because legality of bitcoin stopped being a question in many places and that means we get to actually do whatever we want and it will be allowed within the law. I remember the period when there were tons of problems in many nations or states and that is when bitcoin started to crack a lot and price went down.

I am seeing more and more legality for bitcoin lately and I believe that this increasing laws that allow bitcoin and bitcoin business' going up definitely will make some people go into it. Like for example when FDA approved covid-19 vaccines there was a HUGE surge in number of people who got the vaccine, same here, the more legal it gets the more people will end up with crypto in their pockets and that's what I believe will happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
Since the rise of the cryptocurrency phenomenon because the price continues to soar, many people have flocked to want to join the world of cryptocurrency. In line with this, automatically many people jump into this world in the hope of getting additional income either through using capital or without using capital, namely by becoming a Bounty Hunter on bitcointalk. However, before deciding to join cryptocurrency, make sure you understand what cryptocurrency is, including the transaction mechanism, rules, and settlement steps.

the arrival of new people in the world of cryptocurrency is a benchmark for the development of bitcoin in the future. I think this is an opportunity for those of us who have been in cryptocurrency for a long time, because the more people who enter cryptocurrency, the more demand for an item. so the big hope bitcoin will go bullrun.
Activity: 1130
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Since the rise of the cryptocurrency phenomenon because the price continues to soar, many people have flocked to want to join the world of cryptocurrency. In line with this, automatically many people jump into this world in the hope of getting additional income either through using capital or without using capital, namely by becoming a Bounty Hunter on bitcointalk. However, before deciding to join cryptocurrency, make sure you understand what cryptocurrency is, including the transaction mechanism, rules, and settlement steps.
Pages:
Jump to: