Pages:
Author

Topic: The arrival of new people in the world of cryptocurrency is really fun - page 6. (Read 711 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
It's impressive to see new people keep coming and want to know more about the cryptocurrency world as a whole, google brings new users here to find out what we really should be doing in bitcointalk in particular and cryptocurrencies in general. 
Continue to take advantage of this opportunity, learn more sources to expand knowledge, I also want to say welcome to join Bro, this is the most fun discussion place and can provide financial benefits for anyone who has joined, with terms and conditions still valid.

SPIRIT FRIENDS

It's a cycle, same with the 2017 bull run, a lot of people started to get interest on BTC and thinks it's a get rich scheme. I also remember threads saying they quit their job and concentrate on being a trader. But what happens next after the bearish trend? Not sure if those newbies regret quitting their job or if they did if they make the same money during the bear market.

So there is an opportunity but it's going to be hard as you might lose money if you don't know what you are doing. And then the cycle repeats itself, we are in a bull run again so many are attracted but I do hope that they make the right decision joining crypto sphere.

That was the case in 2017 for sure.

It is essential for newbies who want to be active in Bitcoin to do research and get informed.

There are also newbies buying Bitcoin through custodial avenues like Revolut, I'm
not sure they are interested in Bitcoin itself rather "a return of investment".

While the increase in newbies might be fun it is actually beneficial, especially to those
who see it other than a get rich quick scheme, those who see it for the alternative to
FIAT banking and to take control of their own finances and investment.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's impressive to see new people keep coming and want to know more about the cryptocurrency world as a whole, google brings new users here to find out what we really should be doing in bitcointalk in particular and cryptocurrencies in general. 
Continue to take advantage of this opportunity, learn more sources to expand knowledge, I also want to say welcome to join Bro, this is the most fun discussion place and can provide financial benefits for anyone who has joined, with terms and conditions still valid.

SPIRIT FRIENDS
This will be more from now because Google allows bitcoin related adds again meaning not just by browsing that people may find our forum but also they will be interested looking for play to learn about bitcoin and Bitcointalk is the best place for that and nowhere in the world that there is a place like Bitcointalk.org.

To All the newbie and to those who will enter soon , Welcome to this best forum in the world.

It is a tool for good or evil much like a hammer.

The sad reality of Google and Crypto world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Don't forget to pay attention to the negative values that arise or are born from irresponsible people in this forum, there will be many problems that arise in the future, when knowledge, knowledge and experience are not accompanied by the desire to start, and almost everyone in this forum has high integrity to maintain and care for this forum for the better, without taking advantage of the condition of new people joining the forum, hopefully every decision taken has gone through the applicable mechanism.

The basic desire to start joining this forum needs to be questioned, so that there are no scams that will involve new people here, although we do not have the authority to interrogate every newbie who starts joining, but rest assured there are people who continue to monitor this situation.

We hope that every newbie who comes here, just to enjoy and run the rules that apply in the forum, not to commit crimes that involve him, but I don't think all new people are evil-minded in this crypto world and we need it to give them a good understanding.
Activity: 472
Merit: 56
Yes, it is very impressive for every new person who continues to join here, but don't just join and leave, it will not yield anything, there are many advantages that will be obtained in this forum, we are trained to write and think.

A good step for friends who have just joined, I hope you feel at home and continue to improve your knowledge, I also say welcome and welcome to join.

Don't forget to pay attention to the negative values that arise or are born from irresponsible people in this forum, there will be many problems that arise in the future, when knowledge, knowledge and experience are not accompanied by the desire to start, and almost everyone in this forum has high integrity to maintain and care for this forum for the better, without taking advantage of the condition of new people joining the forum, hopefully every decision taken has gone through the applicable mechanism.

Depending on how the new person uses or takes advantage of it, I don't think there is any form of activity that does not involve risk, either directly or indirectly, but the risk can be well minimized by the person concerned, studying extensively what is being done and continuing to discuss with others. people who understand the world of cryptocurrencies, the development of the times must be felt by everyone today without exception. I think we deserve to welcome you to this wonderful forum.
But there's also a dark side to all this fun, remember that where there's money to make, there's also people that will take advantage and scam people out of their hard earned money. It would be better if there's some precautions before getting into that everyone has to read so they don't fall for scams even if they're newbies.

Strongly agree, many crimes that occur are caused by lack of knowledge, so that person will be used, cryptocurrency does not know the name of new people or beginners, therefore it is necessary to learn many things here, continue to learn well about the world of cryptocurrencies, expand knowledge and insight about In this case, hopefully the new person can adapt well and know the actions that are detrimental to him, especially regarding the investments they will make in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

SPIRIT FRIENDS

Yes, it is very impressive for every new person who continues to join here, but don't just join and leave, it will not yield anything, there are many advantages that will be obtained in this forum, we are trained to write and think.

A good step for friends who have just joined, I hope you feel at home and continue to improve your knowledge, I also say welcome and welcome to join.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yeah back in March-April there was tons of people that must of bought bitcoin or other cryptos. Because for the last 2-3 months, there have been tons of people saying "bitcoin is dead", "bitcoin crashed hard", "bitcoin is in a bubble" when it fact the lowest price was $28K which is still much much higher than what we were at last year or from last ATH.

Which leads me to believe that people are getting into crypto not for the technology OR long term. Most are in it for the short term profits. Hence why when bitcoin is pumping we get new threads on bitcoin talk on "how to buy bitcoin" or "how to mine bitcoin with my laptop" however when bitcoin has a slight dip there are lots of thread like "bitcoin will never be above $XXK for 10 days again" or "bitcoin is dead".

So adoption is good if its for the right reasons. However bitcoin and crypto seems to most to be a get rich quick scheme. When people don't get rich, they call it a scam.

when they saw altcoins that were once just $0.02 and then turn out to be more than $2 today, its making them feel like there are more coins like that which they could buy. it may be good that they have the initiative to try cryptocurrency but there has to be someone that they listen to when it comes to investing in crypto. lucky for those who found the ones who give better advice about crypto investment.

whether the newcomers listen to guys who only believe BTC is the only one or not, making money in crypto is a challenging game.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Yeah back in March-April there was tons of people that must of bought bitcoin or other cryptos. Because for the last 2-3 months, there have been tons of people saying "bitcoin is dead", "bitcoin crashed hard", "bitcoin is in a bubble" when it fact the lowest price was $28K which is still much much higher than what we were at last year or from last ATH.

Which leads me to believe that people are getting into crypto not for the technology OR long term. Most are in it for the short term profits. Hence why when bitcoin is pumping we get new threads on bitcoin talk on "how to buy bitcoin" or "how to mine bitcoin with my laptop" however when bitcoin has a slight dip there are lots of thread like "bitcoin will never be above $XXK for 10 days again" or "bitcoin is dead".

So adoption is good if its for the right reasons. However bitcoin and crypto seems to most to be a get rich quick scheme. When people don't get rich, they call it a scam.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Sadly most of them only look at one side of things, the one that shows that you can earn money in crypto. Well, not that I blame them, people tend to only look at the positive side of things most of the time since looking up things seem to be a pain in the ass now especially since having the internet makes things a lot easier to look up. It's actually pretty funny how people don't even understand the concept of how a crypto is, and how it's advantages compare to what fiat brings.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
To be honest, it's no fun because you really have to focus regardless if you are a investor or a trader.

So those arriving today might have a false sense of security thinking it's a ticket to become a millionaire, yeah it could be but it will take a lot of time and money as well to double or grow your investments in the future. So I would advise that if you are a beginner, just take your time to learn, this is not a sprint but a race and who ever survives in the end will be the big winner.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Yet most of them come in to the crypto world thinking that it's a one-way highway to riches, which is clearly not the point of cryptocurrencies.

A lot of my friends have been bugging me on cryptocurrencies and how will they get rich on it in the shortest amount of time possible. I told them that it's not what it always is and that like every other investment they need to be patient. They invested in several scam sites and ended up cursing crypto and advocating that it is a scam.

It's good to have newcomers, but even better if they are well-versed and educated on the risks before placing their money on it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

SPIRIT FRIENDS

These people should also be aware that cryptocurrency has no stable value it could go down when bear market comes. They couldn't only take opportunity from it through  top market rise, and being a smart investors  their quick actions is really important. What's fun here is that most of them had an aggressive mindset, basically when price fluctuates most probably they'll tend to have anxieties and fears in dealing their emotions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
It is absolutely fun for me also. As long as new people come to this market to make some investments, the demand will continue increasing and we will see many bull runs. And it will not only be for the benefit of coin prices of course. Cryptocurrency adoption will be highly effected. The more people are interested in cryptocurrencies, the more we see cryptocurrencies at different places.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

SPIRIT FRIENDS
Opportunity is indeed there but you shouldnt really be that too positive towards crypto when it comes to money making because it wouldnt really be easy as it looks.Adoption is on the move
and recognition does really increase as the years pass by and its no surprise that we are really heading there and considering adoption or integration on real payment transactions
then we have already seen some merchants that do accept now and thats the main purpose on why crypto is been created and we've seen several utilities on where
it could really be applied on.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

SPIRIT FRIENDS

It's a cycle, same with the 2017 bull run, a lot of people started to get interest on BTC and thinks it's a get rich scheme. I also remember threads saying they quit their job and concentrate on being a trader. But what happens next after the bearish trend? Not sure if those newbies regret quitting their job or if they did if they make the same money during the bear market.

So there is an opportunity but it's going to be hard as you might lose money if you don't know what you are doing. And then the cycle repeats itself, we are in a bull run again so many are attracted but I do hope that they make the right decision joining crypto sphere.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I believe that it is really depending on the new people that come in, there are some that would be awesome to crypto world, remember not all these coins existed on the first day of bitcoin, ethereum was created by someone who saw bitcoin and wanted to do a better job, and they are constantly trying to improve it, you may like it  or not but you have to accept that they work hard to get it.

Moreover, there are people who will not do any good but to scam others as well, there weren't any scammers on the first day, but eventually that number grew bigger as well. So, for every person who will make the next ETH type of coin, there will be a guy who will scam you out of a lot of money as well. Which is why not all new members are fun, not all of them are terrible, there are some that will make crypto world better and there are some who will make it worse.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Ohh the best is yet to come Smiley

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1428993373227134976

Weve trippled the price but not even hit the same google search atention as we have in 2017. With new ATH and rally to 100k we will see a hidge spike in google trends (there is a lot of space to grow there) and true massive wave on new people rashin in to know more about crypto. Bitcointalk will be spammed with the most stupid threads you can imagine like "the best coin to buy below 1$", "I have 1000$ to invest, what should I buy". People who been here in 2017 knows what I'm talking about.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
But there's also a dark side to all this fun, remember that where there's money to make, there's also people that will take advantage and scam people out of their hard earned money. It would be better if there's some precautions before getting into that everyone has to read so they don't fall for scams even if they're newbies.
Pages:
Jump to: