Pages:
Author

Topic: the Atheist Delusion - page 5. (Read 10421 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 08, 2016, 10:41:35 AM
Quite a lot of scientific evidence against the 6000 year old earth bible story :

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_against_a_recent_creation

I'm not sure which bunch is more delusional. Flat earth people, young earth people or salivation in Jesus people.

I still can't make up my mind.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Atheists are people with a good education. If people do not understand the reasons for the events he must try to understand it. Religions tell stories and people believe them.

Atheistic scientists tell stories that they call Big Bang Theory and Black Hole Theory. People believe that these things are truth when they are not known to be truth. Because of this, science has religion built right into it.

Try to understand the science facts and laws behind the proof that God exists. Start with the list of things that I say in the posts below. Expand your research across the Internet to see that nobody has proven the scientific laws that I show to be wrong. Perhaps you will come to understand that God really does exist. After you understand this, then you can start to have faith in the things that God says, rather than the things said by atheistic scientists who don't really know what they are talking about.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380

Cool
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
November 08, 2016, 07:45:40 AM
Quite a lot of scientific evidence against the 6000 year old earth bible story :

I'm not sure which bunch is more delusional. Flat earth people, young earth people or salivation in Jesus people.

Atheists are people with a good education. If people do not understand the reasons for the events he must try to understand it. Religions tell stories and people believe them.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
November 08, 2016, 06:51:24 AM

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 08, 2016, 06:49:26 AM
I can not understand why I should believe in God if I did not provide evidence of his existence. To believe that just because someone needs it?

This is BADecker's theory: Atheists are those who believe in god but cover up...  Huh Huh this is clearly a psychiatric case.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 08, 2016, 06:43:30 AM
God always existed. There is no way to understand this clearly, because we are so used to the idea of having a beginning and an end.

Prove that! (PS: don't put the "cause & effect" stuff on the table, it won't prove that your god exists!)

Perhaps this and perhaps that. Here is the strait of it. The earth and universe are a little  over 6,000 years old; God says it in the Bible - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

Did he wrote the bible? Is it a work of your god's hands? Nope. It is a work of fiction made by humans to control other humans by deception.

If you read the basic science papers about how old the universe and earth are, they essentially say (and some directly say) that they don't know.

You know you're bullshitting already, don't you?
Read some real scientific papers, not that funny fairy tales book called "the bible": https://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_age.html
Or maybe you think you're smarter than hundreds of scientists around the globe? Do you? Your god called you "stupid", do you remember?

That is not evolution except that one means "change" when he says "evolution." The ability of the flu virus to thwart vaccines is a protection that god built into nature, and evidence of the weakness of man to be able to do what he wants.

Cool

Please, do not pontificate about things you cannot, or maybe you don't want to, understand. This only makes you look dumber everytime.
Activity: 284
November 08, 2016, 05:41:48 AM
You would think BADlogic would of figured out by now that telling people they are going to burn in hell, doesn't persuade them into joining his cult.

Quite the opposite effect in fact.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed.

It's time all you religious fanatics out there realized that no means no!!!!

Good idea. It's time that all you anti-God religious fanatics wake up to the fact that nature around us powerfully shows the existence of God. Once you acknowledge God's existence, then you will have opportunity to realize that He speaks truth, and believe in what He says.

Cool

No it does not.  You suffer from a delusion.  That is what is happening.
I can not understand why I should believe in God if I did not provide evidence of his existence. To believe that just because someone needs it?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
November 08, 2016, 05:31:43 AM

legendary
November 08, 2016, 05:21:43 AM
Who made your parents... and their parents... etc., all the way back to the Beginning? There is no evidence that suggests that evolution/abiogenesis works. There is probability proof that it can't work - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mathematical-impossibility-of-evolution-1454732.

Of course, maybe you don't really exist, and all of us who have seen your posts in bitcointalk, really have active imaginations that work together.

Cool

And on the flip side, if God made us who made God.

And if God has always existed then perhaps the energy and building blocks required to create everything have always existed, add billions of years into the mix and you end up with us the human race for a fleeting moment of cosmic time.

As for evidence of evolution, even the common flu virus is proof of the theory at a basic level (which is why last years flu jab wont work the following year)

God always existed. There is no way to understand this clearly, because we are so used to the idea of having a beginning and an end.

Perhaps this and perhaps that. Here is the strait of it. The earth and universe are a little  over 6,000 years old; God says it in the Bible - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm. If you read the basic science papers about how old the universe and earth are, they essentially say (and some directly say) that they don't know.

That is not evolution except that one means "change" when he says "evolution." The ability of the flu virus to thwart vaccines is a protection that god built into nature, and evidence of the weakness of man to be able to do what he wants.

Cool
Activity: 287
November 08, 2016, 05:19:32 AM
Who made your parents... and their parents... etc., all the way back to the Beginning? There is no evidence that suggests that evolution/abiogenesis works. There is probability proof that it can't work - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mathematical-impossibility-of-evolution-1454732.

Of course, maybe you don't really exist, and all of us who have seen your posts in bitcointalk, really have active imaginations that work together.

Cool

And if God has always existed then perhaps the energy and building blocks required to create everything have always existed, add billions of years into the mix and you end up with us the human race for a fleeting moment of cosmic time.

As for evidence of evolution, even the common flu virus is proof of the theory at a basic level (which is why last years flu jab wont work the following year)
Why do believers ask such questions? There must think! Much easier to blame everything on God not existing. Religion is for thinking people.
legendary
November 08, 2016, 05:16:23 AM
You would think BADlogic would of figured out by now that telling people they are going to burn in hell, doesn't persuade them into joining his cult.

Quite the opposite effect in fact.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed.

Good idea. It's time that all you anti-God religious fanatics wake up to the fact that nature around us powerfully shows the existence of God. Once you acknowledge God's existence, then you will have opportunity to realize that He speaks truth, and believe in what He says.

Cool

No it does not.  You suffer from a delusion.  That is what is happening.

The atheist delusion, in simple terms is this. The atheist attempts to maintain enough God-strength and God-understanding within himself/herself, to be able to say that God doesn't exist.

Cool

Not sure you understand what being an atheist really means.   The question is God is not even a valid question worth answering.

I am more concerned with the damage this mental illness causes to societies and humanity in general.

Okay. You simply happen to bigoted against God for some reason. Why?    Cool

I am not sure you understand.  God is not something  I consider worth thinking about.  

I am not against God just like I am not against Unicorns.

What I am against is burning people at the stake because they believe in red Unicorns not the blue ones.

I am against parents teaching their kids that the Unicorns that make furniture are the really good Unicorns that help us and the ones that have red dots on their tails are the evil ones.

I am against people killing other people because their unicorn told them to do so.  As written in the sand by some really ancient Unicorns.

I am against parents teaching kids that Unicorns created men out of dirt.  That Unicorns created millions of other animal species, all planets, all solar systems, all galaxies etc. in 6 days.

I am against people who say that there are invisible Unicorns in my heart, in my bones that Unicorns are all around me etc.

That is what I am against.

You sound a lot like God. He is against many of the things that you talk about.

God enjoys complete truth. Why would you be so disinterested in the fact that He caused you to come into existence, and the fact that He holds you alive, and the fact that it is He filling you with joy whenever you experience joy?

Cool

hmm.  You know how people are made right?

I came into existence because my father impregnated my mother.  

Your unicorn is definitely not controlling me.  Mainly because Unicorns don't exist.

Cool

That is a different question.  You said that God created me I told you how I was made.  Just like you and millions of apes before us.

I was just trying to show you that you are wrong.    Cool
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
November 08, 2016, 04:49:55 AM

Cool

legendary
November 08, 2016, 04:45:34 AM

Indeed.

Cool

The atheist delusion, in simple terms is this. The atheist attempts to maintain enough God-strength and God-understanding within himself/herself, to be able to say that God doesn't exist.

Cool

Not sure you understand what being an atheist really means.   The question is God is not even a valid question worth answering.

I am more concerned with the damage this mental illness causes to societies and humanity in general.

I am not sure you understand.  God is not something  I consider worth thinking about.  

What I am against is burning people at the stake because they believe in red Unicorns not the blue ones.

I am against parents teaching their kids that the Unicorns that make furniture are the really good Unicorns that help us and the ones that have red dots on their tails are the evil ones.

I am against people killing other people because their unicorn told them to do so.  As written in the sand by some really ancient Unicorns.

I am against parents teaching kids that Unicorns created men out of dirt.  That Unicorns created millions of other animal species, all planets, all solar systems, all galaxies etc. in 6 days.

I am against people who say that there are invisible Unicorns in my heart, in my bones that Unicorns are all around me etc.

God enjoys complete truth. Why would you be so disinterested in the fact that He caused you to come into existence, and the fact that He holds you alive, and the fact that it is He filling you with joy whenever you experience joy?

Cool

hmm.  You know how people are made right?

I came into existence because my father impregnated my mother.  

Your unicorn is definitely not controlling me.  Mainly because Unicorns don't exist.

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 04:19:54 AM

Indeed.

Cool

Cool

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 03:49:13 AM

Indeed.

Cool

Cool

I mean, since science proves, and nature shows, the existence of God, why would anybody try to black out or blot out the idea of something in reality? Does the idea of God remind you of something so painful in your life that you simply can't bear the thought? If this is the case, God is the Guy that can help you feel better and get over your pain.

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 03:44:17 AM

Indeed.

Cool

Cool

legendary
November 08, 2016, 03:19:05 AM

Indeed.

Cool

No it does not.  You suffer from a delusion.  That is what is happening.

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 03:01:09 AM

Indeed.

Cool
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
November 07, 2016, 09:40:11 PM

Indeed.

legendary
November 07, 2016, 02:31:32 PM

Now, now. You seem to be trying so hard to call me stupid, without saying it directly yourself. Show me somewhere in the bible where God said "BADecker is stupid." You can't. It isn't there.

There you go again, setting yourself up as God, by claiming as a fact something you don't know - that God doesn't exist.

Cool

At no time have I called you Stupid! Your "God" called you that!
No. It definitely seems to me that you are attempting to call me stupid. How can we tell this? You would have pointed out the place where God says, "BADecker is stupid," if such a place existed.

Are you a child of God? If so then you can be categorized as "stupid" by your God. If you reject your God and you refute all claims to your god then you are not stupid.
Since I know way more about God and how things came into existence than you do, if I am stupid, look at the position you are in.

I do not claim to be a God as God/s do not exist.
There you go, claiming to be god again. After all, you can't prove God DOESN'T exist, yet you claim that he doesn't, anyway. The only way you could know that God doesn't exist in the face of no proof, is if you are god above God. So, you have just claimed that you are God.

Once again you state that he exists and yet you are unable to provide definitive proof. You claim to show proof which does not meet the requirements of proof.

Here is an example of proof which you may want to use as an example..... "If my Auntie had a dick she would be my Uncle" That is proof!

So, now we see. You can't refute the proof I have offered. In fact, as I have shown, you yourself state that God exists, above. All you can do is SAY that my proof isn't proof. And then, because God has been proven to exist, and you even admit it, and you don't like it, you move yourself into perversion.

There are many things you use and do in life that are truthful. Why do you have such an aversion to accepting God... the Guy Who gives you life and holds you alive and wants to give you glorious life forevermore, saving you from your coming death? Why are you so loving of your impending doom?

Cool
Activity: 294
November 07, 2016, 10:18:41 AM

Now, now. You seem to be trying so hard to call me stupid, without saying it directly yourself. Show me somewhere in the bible where God said "BADecker is stupid." You can't. It isn't there.

There you go again, setting yourself up as God, by claiming as a fact something you don't know - that God doesn't exist.

Cool

At no time have I called you Stupid! Your "God" called you that!

Are you a child of God? If so then you can be categorized as "stupid" by your God. If you reject your God and you refute all claims to your god then you are not stupid.

I do not claim to be a God as God/s do not exist.

Once again you state that he exists and yet you are unable to provide definitive proof. You claim to show proof which does not meet the requirements of proof.

Here is an example of proof which you may want to use as an example..... "If my Auntie had a dick she would be my Uncle" That is proof!
Pages:
Jump to: