Pages:
Author

Topic: the Atheist Delusion - page 7. (Read 10421 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 06, 2016, 10:33:12 AM
These catholic, muslims and other people believe in a "devil" antagonist to their God, but they dont realize is an invent of their own god to justify its imperfect and satanic creation because he is not a real "God"

When God invented the devil, he wasn't a devil. Rather, he was a special good angel of God.

God never meant for the devil to corrupt himself. The devil simply made a choice.

Do you think we can make AI to be free enough that it has its own free will? Or can we only do detailed programming, but ultimately program it to do good or evil?

Cool
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
November 06, 2016, 10:31:50 AM
For these STUPID asses muslims and other religions worshipping the demiurge (satán) who they believe is God,  when they die their soul will merge with this entity and their free will is gonna dissapear,  thus this means they will die FOREVER, their spirit will get absorbed and desintegrated by this entity.Thats the whole meaning of a human for him, thats why he teaches with suffering, so people spirits start loosing their free will.

The non physyical spirit was not created by this entity, thats why he is triying to steal it.
legendary
November 06, 2016, 09:57:46 AM
I am atheist and I have a question, why God did not show him/herself for more than 2000 years since his son birth? I see the sun and it's a proof that it's exist, why should I believe in god then?

When a jet airplane flies into a cloud, you can't see the jet in the cloud. Maybe it isn't there?

Then you look at the long vapor trail from the exhaust of the jet. So, there must have been a jet plane.

You see the earth around you, and the stars in the sky. They are God's vapor trail. They show that He exists.

Cool

Then to use your example.....

If I fart, it cannot be seen but it can certainly be heard and smelt. Therefore, I AM GOD!

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too. Stands to reason.

Probably follows through on the odd occasion as well, letting a chocolate mini-egg to escape.

Therefore is humans are evil, vengeful, corrupt,etc... God must be too?

Of course. Since God created everything, including evil, he must himself be evil for creating evil.

God didn't create evil. He allowed the devil to use his free will to become evil if he wanted. The devil decided to become evil. Then, mankind extended the evil of the devil to mankind's self.

Cool

God created everything, or knew it would be created eventually yet still allowed it. Same thing really, he allowed it to be created.

Everything means everything.

No cherrypicking allowed.

God is a different kind of "Guy." Everything we do and think is based on cause and effect. If we hold our car keys above the ground, and then let go, they fall to the ground. We understand things like this happening because of something that caused them to happen. Because we are such cause-and-effect beings, we can barely imagine what pure random happenstance would be like, even a little.

God exists outside of cause and effect as well as within it. God is so extremely different than we are, that He may have existence outside of both, cause and effect, and its opposite, pure random. We totally understand things by cause and effect. We barely understand what the idea of pure random might even be like.

When God tells us that he gives us free will, and yet that He controls our free will to some extent, He means exactly that.

In several places in this forum I have explained how some of it works. Neither I nor anyone else has any real understanding of it completely.

You are wrong about God. He doesn't exist in ways that you can understand. He DOES give free without looking or knowing how we will use our free will... or how the devil will use His. But, being outside of cause and effect, time, the dimensions, the universe, etc., as well as within them, His understanding allows Him to work with our free will in ways that look like He must have known ahead, when He really hadn't even conceived of some of the things that we do.

Anybody who can cause this universe into being the way that it is after thousands of years of cause and effect, is so far beyond us in our tiny, simple understanding, that there is no way to suggest things about Him outside of what He has shown or told us.

The thing that is important is to believe God, even though we don't understand.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
November 06, 2016, 07:01:01 AM
I am atheist and I have a question, why God did not show him/herself for more than 2000 years since his son birth? I see the sun and it's a proof that it's exist, why should I believe in god then?

When a jet airplane flies into a cloud, you can't see the jet in the cloud. Maybe it isn't there?

Then you look at the long vapor trail from the exhaust of the jet. So, there must have been a jet plane.

You see the earth around you, and the stars in the sky. They are God's vapor trail. They show that He exists.

Cool

If I fart, it cannot be seen but it can certainly be heard and smelt. Therefore, I AM GOD!

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too. Stands to reason.

Probably follows through on the odd occasion as well, letting a chocolate mini-egg to escape.

Of course. Since God created everything, including evil, he must himself be evil for creating evil.

God didn't create evil. He allowed the devil to use his free will to become evil if he wanted. The devil decided to become evil. Then, mankind extended the evil of the devil to mankind's self.

Cool

God created everything, or knew it would be created eventually yet still allowed it. Same thing really, he allowed it to be created.

Everything means everything.

No cherrypicking allowed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 03:09:12 AM

Cool

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too.

Stands to reason.

God simply gave mankind a piece of free will which mankind used to do evil. The devil created evil, and mankind copied the devil.

Cool

You really need to sort out your story. First you say man was created in your god's image and now you say he gave them free will to do as they choose. If the image of man is a representation of your god, then it stands to reason that your god is evil.

It's very ironic that you argue these points yet your god knows you to be stupid.

Jeremiah 4:22 “For my people are foolish; they know me not; they are stupid children; they have no understanding. They are ‘wise’—in doing evil, but to do good they do not know!"

And for an encore.....

BADecker you state that the Devil created Evil..... just for the record: Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

If you would like to check your holy book before making any proud statements about your god, now would be the time to do so!
legendary
November 05, 2016, 07:28:49 PM

Cool

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too.

Stands to reason.

God simply gave mankind a piece of free will which mankind used to do evil. The devil created evil, and mankind copied the devil.

Cool
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
November 05, 2016, 07:28:29 PM

Cool

Thus explaining the origins for chocolate eggs at Easter.  Grin
legendary
November 05, 2016, 07:25:57 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
November 05, 2016, 05:26:28 PM

Cool

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 05, 2016, 05:24:39 PM

Cool

Stands to reason.

legendary
November 05, 2016, 05:21:27 PM

Cool

November 05, 2016, 05:18:47 PM
I think you just need to not be hostile to those who do not support your opinion. You do not need to prove to atheists the existence of God, and to convince the faithful that God does not exist. Each is his own opinion.
While I agree totally with your sentiment it's an unfortunate reality that most religions come with instruction to convert and/or persecute others not of the same faith. This alone is the single reason why there can never be peace between people of different mainstream religions as it teaches intolerance and when put in practice causes conflict on both a psychological and physical level.

Yes, I will agree, most every religion punishes those who go to another religion. Even murder is not so hard is regarded as a change of religion. While here, they say that God is one

Just because its someones opinion, it doesnt mean that its not wrong. Lets say that i think that all jews and africans should be killed, thats my personal opinion, is it wrong? Yes...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 05, 2016, 03:19:45 PM
I think you just need to not be hostile to those who do not support your opinion. You do not need to prove to atheists the existence of God, and to convince the faithful that God does not exist. Each is his own opinion.
While I agree totally with your sentiment it's an unfortunate reality that most religions come with instruction to convert and/or persecute others not of the same faith. This alone is the single reason why there can never be peace between people of different mainstream religions as it teaches intolerance and when put in practice causes conflict on both a psychological and physical level.

Yes, I will agree, most every religion punishes those who go to another religion. Even murder is not so hard is regarded as a change of religion. While here, they say that God is one
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 05, 2016, 12:51:20 AM

Cool

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
November 04, 2016, 07:21:57 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
November 04, 2016, 03:49:54 PM

Peek-a-boo... Jesus can see you!
legendary
November 04, 2016, 01:36:52 PM
The Bible is written so that the Spirit of God acts through what is written. The fact that you don't accept it as truth is simply due to the Holy Spirit allowing you that freedom.

Cool

Dude, this is the only spirit I need in my life.

Grin

And if you imbibe too much, these spirits may be the things that lead to your irretrievable, everlasting death in Hell.

Cool
legendary
November 04, 2016, 01:34:28 PM
Ok, lets take some religion that developed far away from europe and middle east. Did aztecs believed in jesus or heard about moses? Did the japanese traditional religion heard about jesus or moses? Did the people from New Zealand, before it became a colony, heard about those two or did the,y have their own miracles of their own gods? Have you seen those miracles? And don't tell me it's the bible, like spiderman is in t he comic but no one believes that he exists, only kids tho. Also, where are all those miracles in todays time? I don't see anyone splitting seas, did the god and his spirits leave us?

P.s. This is a direct reply to BADeckers last post.

Everyone knows and believes in Jesus starting at the time of his conception. Why? Because it is Jesus that is causing the life to grow.

Then, as people move into experiencing more things, they forget that it is Jesus holding them throughout their life. They forget about Him.

The miracles are all around you. Consider. Nobody has any factual clue as to how any of the miraculous things of nature could come into being. Some scientists claim that they do. But they really don't.

If you don't believe in miracles of nature, you don't really have much in the line of observational powers or thinking ability. Then, when you start to understand the miracles all around us, you might have a chance to find the miracles of the making of the Bible, and the miracles of the whole nation of ancient Israel right up to the present.

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 04, 2016, 12:19:13 PM
The Bible is written so that the Spirit of God acts through what is written. The fact that you don't accept it as truth is simply due to the Holy Spirit allowing you that freedom.

Cool

Dude, this is the only spirit I need in my life.

Grin
November 04, 2016, 11:37:46 AM
Ok, lets take some religion that developed far away from europe and middle east. Did aztecs believed in jesus or heard about moses? Did the japanese traditional religion heard about jesus or moses? Did the people from New Zealand, before it became a colony, heard about those two or did the,y have their own miracles of their own gods? Have you seen those miracles? And don't tell me it's the bible, like spiderman is in t he comic but no one believes that he exists, only kids tho. Also, where are all those miracles in todays time? I don't see anyone splitting seas, did the god and his spirits leave us?

P.s. This is a direct reply to BADeckers last post.
Pages:
Jump to: