Pages:
Author

Topic: the Atheist Delusion - page 9. (Read 10421 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 02, 2016, 09:43:20 PM
everyone let him decide what to believe him. Why do something to try to prove to atheists? it is their opinion and choice, let them live as they want.

Because we love all people. We love atheists. We don't want to let atheists go to Hell without, at least, giving them a chance to repent. Of course, if they don't repent, Hell will probably be worse for them than if we had never talked to them.

Cool
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 02, 2016, 01:20:26 PM
everyone let him decide what to believe him. Why do something to try to prove to atheists? it is their opinion and choice, let them live as they want.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 02, 2016, 10:53:41 AM
Proof of god, flat earth... I believe only people in america can be on this level of ignorance...

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 02, 2016, 06:24:56 AM
Proof of god, flat earth... I believe only people in america can be on this level of ignorance...
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
November 01, 2016, 07:12:27 PM
I created the God that created you.

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 01, 2016, 06:50:04 PM
Third: You two even do not know what flat earth is.

It would be better if you study more mathematics before making silly statements like this  Kiss

Heliocentrism is pure masonic evil lie. Earth is a plane, an environment prepared for living, not a spinning planet through an imaginary universe.
Sun and moon as electric lights rotate above plane earth. Stars are located within dome-firmament which resides above you - knuckleheads. Grin
Yes, you are right. Evidence video of flat earth here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I did my math but you obviously didn't. Professing yourself vise, but you came out a fool, so look and learn:

There is no curvature observed by anyone

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
October 30, 2016, 01:21:47 PM
Ray Comfort is so stupid... he can't even come up with an original movie title... he has to copy Richard Dawkins', "The God Delusion"

You should see what Ray Comfort thinks about a banana... "The Atheists' Nightmare"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

I'd love to hear him explain the pineapple... just sayin'
Activity: 258
October 30, 2016, 01:18:11 PM
To say that you should know at least one person who was resurrected. You know the one? What are you talking about? How can you believe in something that is not?
legendary
October 29, 2016, 04:28:08 PM
If there is a God then why does he not punish those who do not believe in it, and murderers? I think that it is not there.

How much punishment do you want? People die. Then there is coming the resurrection. Then, those who did not repent and stop doing evil in this life, will be sent to a burning, agony of a Hell for eternity.

Cool
Activity: 258
October 29, 2016, 11:42:26 AM
If there is a God then why does he not punish those who do not believe in it, and murderers? I think that it is not there.
legendary
October 29, 2016, 11:05:54 AM
If so, where are watching your God? Why would he do that? And do not say that the punishment comes after death. Everyone wants to live, and not wait for what is not known.

I don't understand what you are saying. Please state it a different way?

Cool
Activity: 270
October 29, 2016, 10:27:42 AM
If so, where are watching your God? Why would he do that? And do not say that the punishment comes after death. Everyone wants to live, and not wait for what is not known.
legendary
October 29, 2016, 09:03:39 AM

People mock and disobey God.

Then they make trouble for the children.

Then you mock God just like the other people who mock God.

Turn to God for forgiveness while you can. Even now He is locking you into the thing you are asking for... unbelief. You are losing glories of Heaven, and gaining the pains of Hell for yourself.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 28, 2016, 05:16:07 PM
legendary
October 28, 2016, 04:43:09 PM
Btw, science proves and nature shows that God exists.

I call bollocks, and im sure most scientists would agree.

You called correctly. Science cannot prove or disprove God, since it is isn't designed to do that.
The nonsense this clown is talking about is call pseudoscience because it doesn't adhere to the scientific method.
Since he knows it's pseudoscience and pretends it's not, his small goal is to deceive you into tricking you into his bigger goal of you worshipping his false bespoke god.

Except I have shown you over and over how science proves the existence of God. But if we didn't have science, nature has shown God to all of us simply by being the fantastic thing it is. You simply won't accept until you have a lot of pain. Of course, you will get that...

Cool
legendary
October 28, 2016, 04:40:40 PM

The definition of God. In order to use science as a way to prove or disprove God's existence, there ought to be a clear definition that all religions can agree on. And i do not find such a criteria.

If God wants us to behave, all he has to do is take 5 minutes out of his infinite lifespan and busy schedule.  Magic his ass down here, perform a miracle such as instantly vaporizing every ISIS supporter on the planet then return back to fluffy cloud land in the sky and everyone would change their ways and follow him blindly.

Will never happen though as its just a fairy tale.

If God did it your way, you still wouldn't believe. Look at all the science that shows globe earth. Yet we have stupid flat earthers who just won't accept no matter what. You aren't doing what you do because you want or would accept proof. You are simply doing what you want to do, period.

Cool
legendary
October 28, 2016, 04:17:30 PM

You called correctly. Science cannot prove or disprove God, since it is isn't designed to do that.
The nonsense this clown is talking about is call pseudoscience because it doesn't adhere to the scientific method.
Since he knows it's pseudoscience and pretends it's not, his small goal is to deceive you into tricking you into his bigger goal of you worshipping his false bespoke god.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
October 28, 2016, 04:08:33 PM

The definition of God. In order to use science as a way to prove or disprove God's existence, there ought to be a clear definition that all religions can agree on. And i do not find such a criteria.

If God wants us to behave, all he has to do is take 5 minutes out of his infinite lifespan and busy schedule.  Magic his ass down here, perform a miracle such as instantly vaporizing every ISIS supporter on the planet then return back to fluffy cloud land in the sky and everyone would change their ways and follow him blindly.

Will never happen though as its just a fairy tale.
legendary
October 28, 2016, 03:56:47 PM
God DOES put up with rebellion and mocking. Out of love for people, He gives them the chance to turn to His Son Jesus and be saved. So, if you are not saved, it's because you won't turn. Your own fault.

It seems pretty clear that your god is a mercyless dictator, isn't it? Do what he wants the way he wants or go to hell and suffer horrible pains for the eternity... aaawww what a lovely god he is... oh, I was forgetting one crucial detail: there is no god! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, that's me you are talking about. Not God. Consider.

If you painted a beautiful picture and the canvas tore right down the middle, what would you do? If you tried to mend it, it would never be the same. You would probably throw it out.

Now, what if the canvas was alive, and tore itself on purpose? And what if it tore itself after you had given it explicit instructions not to tear itself. Wouldn't you be angry with your painting?

God mercifully lets you live and tries to convert you to salvation, even though you are like that canvas, willfully tearing yourself. What can God do with you when you have set yourself against Him like this? Finally He has to give you the thing you are asking for, and let you go.

Rather, why won't you convert and be on God's side, so He can save you?

Btw, science proves and nature shows that God exists.    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16703237

Cool
legendary
October 28, 2016, 03:18:02 PM
A child steals a pack of sweats from a shop and does not repent.

Does this child then burn for all eternity in hell if it dies later that day in a road accident?

Depends what God you are talking about.
Let's take the Christian mythology god as an example, the bible one, as this is one of the more obvious false ones.

Christian mythology states people are born sinners, then they need Jesus for salivation or they burn in hell for eternity.
A person could spend a lifetime raping, scamming, murdering, but at the end, if they asked Jesus for salivation they will get it and float off to heaven in paradise forever.
On the other side of the coin, another person could spend a lifetime dedicated to good charitable works, yet not ask Jesus for forgiveness. Sadly this good, honest, true person would burn forever in a lake of fire.

Then you are told the bible god is loving and just.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: