Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cloud mining site !!! - page 13. (Read 39538 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 02, 2016, 08:43:45 AM
the best is:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

Why?
Because it is absolutely free and you can only earn.

All is free because the system has no electricity fees.
Why?
Because the system has no mining hardware...(lol)

Why mining with lost if it is possible to make satoshi without mining?

Why invest in suspicious cloudmining systems if you can invest for free in a cloudmining system without cloudmining?

It souds strange...
I agree with you...it sounds to good to be true...

You have never dreamt about...but winspiral has done it (lol)

This post is not an invitation to claim free shares...
It's just an information...it's all.

Have fun ald profit.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 02, 2016, 06:45:00 AM
Cloud mining is a very dangerous field. Only Hashneat seems legit, but still gives too much risk because of the mining difficulty and the fees.

I know of only 2 legit cloud sites, and those are Hashnest and BW.com

If a cloud company is risky for one more or less, I believe this is also for a pretty good deal affected on the strategy one would deploy. Personally I'm using Hashnest since mid 2015, and I'm quite happy with them.

The only reliable today is Hashnest, since it is backed by Bitmain, which doesn't mean it is good btw, even with hashnest there is a little chance you get ROI
I think also the Hashocean, im a member of this mining and satisfied for this site very stable and trusted!

Hash ocean is paying for now but we cannot really say that its legit nor to be trusted its because its running as ponzi scheme and they dont have proof of business address and mining farm thats why hashocean could not be a legit business and im pretty sure that they will run but we dont know when and we nust carefull for this so we cannot lose more money In that site.

Did anybody visit HashOcean mining site to verify if it is a Ponzi scheme. If there is no mining rigs, it is Ponzi.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 16, 2016, 02:40:40 AM
Cloud mining is a very dangerous field. Only Hashneat seems legit, but still gives too much risk because of the mining difficulty and the fees.

If a cloud company is risky for one more or less, I believe this is also for a pretty good deal affected on the strategy one would deploy. Personally I'm using Hashnest since mid 2015, and I'm quite happy with them.

The only reliable today is Hashnest, since it is backed by Bitmain, which doesn't mean it is good btw, even with hashnest there is a little chance you get ROI
I think also the Hashocean, im a member of this mining and satisfied for this site very stable and trusted!

Hash ocean is paying for now but we cannot really say that its legit nor to be trusted its because its running as ponzi scheme and they dont have proof of business address and mining farm thats why hashocean could not be a legit business and im pretty sure that they will run but we dont know when and we nust carefull for this so we cannot lose more money In that site.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 16, 2016, 01:22:16 AM
Dear All

cldmine.com already showing problem. They are showing technical problem . Is it really Huh

Thanks
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
May 30, 2016, 07:24:49 AM
How about focusing on something else at least until S9 new ANTminers come into market , they will have 14-16nm chip and they can be profitable for the first six months, but until this happens (and I hope this happens soon) cloud mining is just a waste of time and money.

The new Antminer will come out soon. Maybe in the next few weeks. The old S7 has been removed from the shop.

Could be. At least their site seems to be getting ready for it: https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020160525104147645CqK8jJc50678

Too bad the price is not added yet. I am very interested if the price vs specs will make it profitable for home miners like me.
If this miner won't be able to deliver, then I guess home mining is officially dead.

The S7 started out with several BTC's, around ~6 BTC if I remember correctly. And that was for a near ~5 Th/s machine.
If the pre-specs of the S9 would indeed be around 14 Th/s, I wouldn't be surprised of a price of minimal 10 BTC, likely more.

"Trusted"? Hashocean is a proven ponzi...  Roll Eyes

Regarding cloud mining sites and stuff, always do some homework people...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14980900
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 30, 2016, 01:39:15 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 29, 2016, 04:04:09 PM

Activity: 406
May 29, 2016, 12:02:50 PM
How about focusing on something else at least until S9 new ANTminers come into market , they will have 14-16nm chip and they can be profitable for the first six months, but until this happens (and I hope this happens soon) cloud mining is just a waste of time and money.

The new Antminer will come out soon. Maybe in the next few weeks. The old S7 has been removed from the shop.

Could be. At least their site seems to be getting ready for it: https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020160525104147645CqK8jJc50678

Too bad the price is not added yet. I am very interested if the price vs specs will make it profitable for home miners like me.
If this miner won't be able to deliver, then I guess home mining is officially dead.
May 28, 2016, 05:07:13 PM

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 28, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
May 28, 2016, 01:50:33 PM
May 28, 2016, 12:59:27 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
May 28, 2016, 04:12:02 AM
best cloud mining is only hashnest .
the pure cloudmining, no ponzi scheme, but i think better you bild your own minng, it's better than you invest at cloud mining.
Activity: 266
May 28, 2016, 03:51:35 AM
The closest you get is Hashnest but generally people don't use Hashnest for the purpose of Cloud mining but they uses the site to trade GHs/BTC to make profits on BTCs.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 28, 2016, 03:04:02 AM
The best cloudmining site is:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

It is a cloudmining site without mine wares...because the U2 has been sold.
But it is not only the best bacause it does not mine,it is the best because it is absolutly free for members...AND...yes...AND it pays...looks strange...but it is so...
I'm sorry for all my detractors...BUT it pays...
It pays more than moonbitcoin...
people can not understand that a site can be called u2cloudmining...without an u2...
But can perfectly understand that a site can be called moonbitcoin...without moon...

You open a site called moonbitcoin paying less than a site called u2cloudmining...you are green trusted.
You open a site called u2cloudmining paying more than a site called moonbitcoin...you are red trusted.

So is life...(lol)
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 27, 2016, 10:45:51 PM
Don't even try to think of investing in a cloud mining site. There's no such thing as legit/best cloud mining site. All of them are scam sites. They will eventually runaway after getting a large sum of money out of investors. If you're asking how are they able to pay the investors, they pay them using the money of the previous investors.

There might be some people making money out of cloud mining but they surely did invest on that site right after it was launched. If you're going to invest in a cloud mining site that's been on for months already, then it's likely that they would run away even before you get your ROI.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 27, 2016, 08:07:07 PM
Cloud Mining is a big problem already and with the halving may become unviable.
Activity: 407
DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments
May 10, 2016, 05:44:54 PM

Quit searching for the best cloud mining website and focus on something else. This thread s really pointless.

Yeah man, every day I'm more sure about it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 10, 2016, 01:09:18 PM

Quit searching for the best cloud mining website and focus on something else. This thread s really pointless.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 10, 2016, 11:38:19 AM
Almost all cloudmining sites are ponzi shemes...
the one i trust the most is hashnest.
but hashnest is very risky for trader-newbies because the GHs price can go down very fast.

HashNest market is risky even for experienced traders. Because of the fast changes of price only waatching 24/7 or script with alarm can help.

Hashnest is maybe risky but you can say whatever you want they are pretty profitable compared with other cloudmining websites..
But even still profitable for me its still sister company of any investment site.. so its better to stay away before its late..
Honestly i cant trust this system because why they are giving a service like that they can profitable from them if they run it for their self..
Pages:
Jump to: