Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cloud mining site !!! - page 17. (Read 39585 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 10:47:25 AM
Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley

Yes mate no worries. Before you start researching think about this.
The best information come from users who are in the game a very long time. The more experience they, the more you learn by listening to them.

My experience is that cloud mining today is not profitable anymore. I read that even the biggest and only trustable company; hashnest stole money from their customers.
Activity: 546
January 12, 2016, 10:45:34 AM

I can't imagine myself if I lose the same amount you've lost with investing on HYIP and cloud minings. I am also investing on such schemes but so far I haven't lose that much yet, instead I am on profit. Thanks anyways for the warnings and tips, it will be very helpful to newbies and less-experienced investors on HYIP and cloud mining sites (like me Cheesy ) I stop investing on cloud mining sites though since hashprofit ripped me off

You are welcome
By the way ... cloud mining is not profitable
Because you can think some ... at least you want invest 1 btc to get some good reward daily ... in fact not very good
But let us say you will make 0.0043 btc per day

If you already have one btc .. you can trade it ... with other coins similar dash ... clam ...

In last two days clam down too much I bought it at 0.0018 I bought 500 clam
Now you can see how much the price 0.0025

So profit is 0.0007 x 500 = 0.35 only two days

Also can be short term ... one day. .. buy it in low price and sell at for 20000 sat ....

Dash ..clam .. eth ..
If I put this one btc in cloud mining

0.35 need  115 days in cloud mining finally they will shut down and scam people coins

I know cloud mining will never be profitable coz of my previous experiences with such sites. Anyways you mean altcoin trading? That sounds better than cloud mining but I am afraid I will be buying a shitcoin or a scamcoin Cheesy Still, seems profitable, I might try it with some of my extra bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 12, 2016, 10:11:37 AM

I can't imagine myself if I lose the same amount you've lost with investing on HYIP and cloud minings. I am also investing on such schemes but so far I haven't lose that much yet, instead I am on profit. Thanks anyways for the warnings and tips, it will be very helpful to newbies and less-experienced investors on HYIP and cloud mining sites (like me Cheesy ) I stop investing on cloud mining sites though since hashprofit ripped me off

You are welcome
By the way ... cloud mining is not profitable
Because you can think some ... at least you want invest 1 btc to get some good reward daily ... in fact not very good
But let us say you will make 0.0043 btc per day

If you already have one btc .. you can trade it ... with other coins similar dash ... clam ...

In last two days clam down too much I bought it at 0.0018 I bought 500 clam
Now you can see how much the price 0.0025

So profit is 0.0007 x 500 = 0.35 only two days

Also can be short term ... one day. .. buy it in low price and sell at for 20000 sat ....

Dash ..clam .. eth ..
If I put this one btc in cloud mining

0.35 need  115 days in cloud mining finally they will shut down and scam people coins

Activity: 546
January 12, 2016, 09:53:01 AM
Hello everyone

I want give advice for new people inside this
Now almost I am one year do HYIP and cloud mining
Finally what .... I started with 25 btc ... now have nothing

Why... because all of these sites will be scam sooner or later .. no way to said this is registred company or this company long time did this services

Bitcoin. . Unfortunately no way to back your lost money
No one can help you when the company shutdown or website unpay

Finally I have one rule to do this and now I never lose

If need to do HYIP or cloud mining

1 _ dont care this company registered or no .. this no useful
2 _ see domain name when they creat there website .... date. . If new website less than one month then they will not scam very quickly because they need to collect more coins first ..
3 _ dont choose investment plan which need long time ROI .. always choose less than 10'days .. the best choice is hourly
4 _ better to invest with website which can withdraw you fund anytime you want and back all coins back
5 _ never do with old website saying they did this long long time they are no cheater ... when you say these words you will be loser
6 _ don't use one website to put very big money inside ... divide your money small to a lot of them

I invested with a lot a lot ... invested with one website did HYIP for eight months paying   . Finally can't withdraw and can't contact support

There are no law to protect your invested money

Finally ....
I find onething ....the best way is mining by yourself .. buy miners and start
Before if I bought miners with 25 btc now I will have too much profit

The best way to make real money is
1 _ mining by hardware or asic
2 _ coins trading between a lot of exchanger
3 _ coin staking by your dedicated server or your vps ....
4 _ daily do faucet in your free time and try to directly buy low cost coins by your sat

Hope everyone will make great profit

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 12, 2016, 09:36:39 AM
Dont believe on cloudmining guys.. you might scam. Cloud-Mining is now only becoming a word through which scammers are achieving their bad targets..They might be seen as a tasty and sweet fruit but it might soar at the end.

Follow my uncommon kind of cloudmining and in a time you will regret that you have not invested in it.

Best is to claim few times for free...so you can see how much profit you have missed.
None is forced to invest or to claim for free...but tell every where that investment in cloudmining sites is scam is not fair...
And above all...people are fast to talk bad about my systems...but if they see that my systems pay...they disappear like scammers disappear...the "bad talkers about honnest systems" are worse than scammers...(it's just my opinion)
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
January 12, 2016, 09:28:41 AM
Hello everyone

Why... because all of these sites will be scam sooner or later .. no way to said this is registred company or this company long time did this services

2 _ see domain name when they creat there website .... date. . If new website less than one month then they will not scam very quickly because they need to collect more coins first ..
3 _ dont choose investment plan which need long time ROI .. always choose less than 10'days .. the best choice is hourly
4 _ better to invest with website which can withdraw you fund anytime you want and back all coins back
5 _ never do with old website saying they did this long long time they are no cheater ... when you say these words you will be loser
6 _ don't use one website to put very big money inside ... divide your money small to a lot of them

I invested with a lot a lot ... invested with one website did HYIP for eight months paying   . Finally can't withdraw and can't contact support

Finally ....

4 _ daily do faucet in your free time and try to directly buy low cost coins by your sat

thank you for so long and reasonable post. i am on that mind too, that all cloud mining sites are fake and every of them will throw you out early or late.

i agree in evrything but can you explain me what does this means "try to directly buy low cost coins by your sat"?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 12, 2016, 09:25:48 AM
Guys, checkout this one:

https://hourlyweb.com

Scam?

600% after 7 days and u ask if they are scam? Do you really have any doubt in this? Control your greed people.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 09:17:21 AM
Dont believe on cloudmining guys.. you might scam. Cloud-Mining is now only becoming a word through which scammers are achieving their bad targets..They might be seen as a tasty and sweet fruit but it might soar at the end.
Activity: 243
January 12, 2016, 09:15:26 AM
1Th of the antminer S5 Hash costs 0.26 BTC
1TH of the antminre S7 hash cost 0.646 BTC

But I can't be sure if it's profitable. Better yet, buying real miners, will give you more profit.

S5 hash costs 0.26 BTC? are you sure?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 12, 2016, 09:09:32 AM
1Th of the antminer S5 Hash costs 0.26 BTC
1TH of the antminre S7 hash cost 0.646 BTC

But I can't be sure if it's profitable. Better yet, buying real miners, will give you more profit.
Activity: 243
January 12, 2016, 08:55:39 AM
Can somebody tell me how much 1 TH/day costs on Hashnest? On Nicehash the price is around 0.50 BTC/day.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2016, 08:45:00 AM
hashnest made me mad, after hashnest 100% sure that all cloudmining sites are foolishness

Yeah, this is the exact same reason I decided to leave them.
Their support is a joke. Bad english person, who don't understand the concept of doing business.

But even in terms of profits they lack everything.
They do understand the concept of business better than you,me and many others here and that is why they have such a large business set up.I agree it is really hard to make some gains there and as soon as you hit ROI something or the other might take you back where you were,But they are legit though.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 12, 2016, 08:33:47 AM
Hello everyone

Finally ....

legendary
Activity: 966
January 11, 2016, 05:22:59 PM
Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley

Cloud mining just isn't worth investment..if it would then why do owners offer that hashing power for rent instread of mining themselves?
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 11, 2016, 05:20:53 PM
hashnest made me mad, after hashnest 100% sure that all cloudmining sites are foolishness

Yeah, this is the exact same reason I decided to leave them.
Their support is a joke. Bad english person, who don't understand the concept of doing business.

But even in terms of profits they lack everything.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 11, 2016, 08:17:26 AM
Guys, checkout this one:

https://hourlyweb.com

Scam?

If you are to decide which cloud mining site to use for better results, just visit here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
Best thread to date for cloud mining assessment...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
January 11, 2016, 04:47:31 AM
Activity: 504
January 11, 2016, 04:39:55 AM

to my knowledge, only two sites that are truly proven to mining and is still paying and legit of course

https://bit-x.com/
https://www.hashnest.com

maybe you could also try ore-mine, but I myself have not tried

Sent them email, asked them if they mine and what. They said, "sure, we mine something".

You decide how credible that one sounds.
I've seen in a thread as well, that they are sure to mine, legit

to my knowledge, only two sites that are truly proven to mining and is still paying and legit of course

https://bit-x.com/
https://www.hashnest.com

maybe you could also try ore-mine, but I myself have not tried

What are the rates and fees on Hashnest?
rates fluctuations, the price is not necessarily, you can check yourself on its website,
Activity: 672
January 10, 2016, 06:45:33 PM
I've found a website, very usefull information:

http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessments

It's a list of cloudmining and investment services. There's a rank os these sites.

Why the Genesis mining and Hashnest are not on the list. They are quite legit as far as I know.

Both companies has scammed their users to earn a quick buck.
Hashnest did some dark thing with payments and block finders fee
Genesis Mining, screwed their customers up with payments too and forced them to convert profitable scrypt hash for sha has on a 1 to 1000 conversion rate.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
January 10, 2016, 06:21:50 PM
I've found a website, very usefull information:

http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessments

It's a list of cloudmining and investment services. There's a rank os these sites.

Why the Genesis mining and Hashnest are not on the list. They are quite legit as far as I know.

Because it is Fraud Risk Assessments list Smiley

Anyway Gensis Mining is on this list (on the 3th site) with 2 red flags. Interesting, because till now i didn't seen any scam accusation.
Someone know why Genesis Mining have there two red flags?
Pages:
Jump to: