Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cloud mining site !!! - page 16. (Read 39585 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
February 18, 2016, 02:22:57 AM
I invested in Genesis mining a last year, and I'm nearing a ROI. I'm getting about  0.00004 a day.

There is no way that you could get ROI if you have only invested in genesis mining for a year. Either way you are just making it up or that you are wrong with your calculation by not taking account with the difficulty change. Everyone knows for a fact that genesis mkning has been selling non profitable mining contract
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
February 17, 2016, 05:46:31 PM
at this moment, No cloudmining trusted except hashnest, other bitcoin cloudmining already died like bitcoincloudservice, hashprofit etc. and more of the new cloudmining like hashflare, genesis mining, btcclub etc. running ponzi scheme, i think better to trade your bitcoin than you invest at bitcoin cloudmining...
True. most of them are ponzi. you must smart to choosing the cloudmining, right now still legit is hashnet,.
what about bit x ?

Bit-x doesn't sell cloud mining contracts anymore, sadly. They are highly trusted.

I invested in Genesis mining a last year, and I'm nearing a ROI. I'm getting about  0.00004 a day.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
February 17, 2016, 10:39:41 AM
at this moment, No cloudmining trusted except hashnest, other bitcoin cloudmining already died like bitcoincloudservice, hashprofit etc. and more of the new cloudmining like hashflare, genesis mining, btcclub etc. running ponzi scheme, i think better to trade your bitcoin than you invest at bitcoin cloudmining...

Genesis mining is always a trusted cloudmining as well however they are selling non profitable contract. As far as hashnet, the time took longer than expected for you to get your ROI however most people has been claiming that they "reach" ROI already because the price of bitcoin has been atleast twice since they bought their contract
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 17, 2016, 08:23:40 AM
True. most of them are ponzi. you must smart to choosing the cloudmining, right now still legit is hashnet,.
what about bit x ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 06:47:31 AM

Even for the hashnest, it is not profitable to buy product there. It will not be possible. We can wait until the new miner comes out.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 10:43:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
February 16, 2016, 10:01:44 PM
CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.
CEX.io already passed. he has left the mining site and become a trading site, although originally. initially cex.io very famous

They used to be over 50% of the total mining hash power. It was very big in 2013. But not any more.

They claim that they are ready to resume mining when the price of Bitcoin will be higher and the profitability will increase. Sorry but I do not believe this service. They left mining in a very bad way and many people lost money there.
Me too Cry

In fairness, it should be noted that people paid much more for hash rate than they would ever mine, so it cannot be cex.io's fault.

So in other words you want to say, that everyone invest money there with risk awarness?
It should to be like that, but was not! They invested a lot of money on advertising. Media not connected with cryptocurrency world  began to write about them as a "gold mine". This attracted thousands of people unaware of the risks, those people trust them and lost money and most of them will never come back.
In my opinion, they have made great harm to the Bitcoin community.

cex.io was an exchange and did not set the prices. People that bought overpriced hashes on cex.io bought them from other people.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2016, 04:11:13 PM
You won't get your ROI back anytime soon... Do not invest. For the most trustworthy one i'd go with hashnest, since they're linked with bitmain.

I will not discuss with you about that. If you are so sure about HashNest and you earn money from Bitmain, just tell us when and what did you buy.
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
February 16, 2016, 03:57:57 PM
You won't get your ROI back anytime soon... Do not invest. For the most trustworthy one i'd go with hashnest, since they're linked with bitmain.
legendary
February 16, 2016, 03:56:41 PM
CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.
CEX.io already passed. he has left the mining site and become a trading site, although originally. initially cex.io very famous

They used to be over 50% of the total mining hash power. It was very big in 2013. But not any more.

They claim that they are ready to resume mining when the price of Bitcoin will be higher and the profitability will increase. Sorry but I do not believe this service. They left mining in a very bad way and many people lost money there.
Me too Cry

In fairness, it should be noted that people paid much more for hash rate than they would ever mine, so it cannot be cex.io's fault.

So in other words you want to say, that everyone invest money there with risk awarness?
It should to be like that, but was not! They invested a lot of money on advertising. Media not connected with cryptocurrency world  began to write about them as a "gold mine". This attracted thousands of people unaware of the risks, those people trust them and lost money and most of them will never come back.
In my opinion, they have made great harm to the Bitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
February 16, 2016, 03:45:07 PM

Me too Cry

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 12:35:19 PM

Me too Cry
legendary
February 16, 2016, 10:21:13 AM
CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.

February 16, 2016, 07:56:41 AM
CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.

Activity: 350
February 16, 2016, 04:00:31 AM
Activity: 504
January 12, 2016, 07:48:12 PM
Guys, checkout this one:

https://hourlyweb.com

Scam?

600% after 7 days and u ask if they are scam? Do you really have any doubt in this? Control your greed people.
LOL its real ponzi scam site, provide the lure a big profit that's the main characteristic from the ponzi site, is not clear the business carried on

I do not know if it is a scam...but surely difinitively a ponzi sheme.
yeah you can't say its scam right now, but over time, the site will experience a collapse and committing fraud to the user
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 12, 2016, 05:14:02 PM
Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

600% after 7 days and u ask if they are scam? Do you really have any doubt in this? Control your greed people.

100% after 7 days will make it a scam. There is no business can give such high return. If so high, they will not let you know.

10% after 7 days will be a scam, if it s a guaranteed return. Nobody can guarantee this.
January 12, 2016, 04:04:48 PM
Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

100% after 7 days will make it a scam. There is no business can give such high return. If so high, they will not let you know.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 12, 2016, 12:17:15 PM
Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

LOL its real ponzi scam site, provide the lure a big profit that's the main characteristic from the ponzi site, is not clear the business carried on

I do not know if it is a scam...but surely difinitively a ponzi sheme.
Activity: 504
January 12, 2016, 12:00:14 PM
Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

Pages:
Jump to: