Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cloud mining site !!! - page 22. (Read 39585 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
January 10, 2015, 11:43:37 AM
Definitely hashnest.com. Best Cloud mining site.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 10, 2015, 11:33:30 AM
how about zen miner cloud ?  Huh
what's up with zencloud ??
I think it also cloud security of mining reliable,, cuman there are too strict and complicated

Zencloud is  good but a little confusing and there are some maintenances that can last up for days. My suggestion is the hashprofit.

I heard Hash profit already collapse after Xmas Sad
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
I think it also cloud security of mining reliable,, cuman there are too strict and complicated

Zencloud is  good but a little confusing and there are some maintenances that can last up for days. My suggestion is the hashprofit.
Activity: 504
January 10, 2015, 09:34:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 09, 2015, 03:19:47 AM
i see many people suggested Cex.io , i just want to say it is good but the maintenance fee that it deducts from your balance is sometimes more than what you mined, which means (sometimes) minus profit

also be careful about all cloudmining websites because they might be scam, do some research first
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Activity: 615
January 09, 2015, 01:29:09 AM
People are claiming they've had a profit from hashnest. Not sure how much truth there is in this though?

i wouldnt believe too much on what ppl that are cloud mining are saying, best  to use your own calculations.
if u were to sell something , u would overvalue it also..

True, and some people don't like to admit they made a loss!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
January 08, 2015, 10:24:41 PM
People are claiming they've had a profit from hashnest. Not sure how much truth there is in this though?

i wouldnt believe too much on what ppl that are cloud mining are saying, best  to use your own calculations.
if u were to sell something , u would overvalue it also..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
January 08, 2015, 09:18:14 PM
Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley

CEX.IO
thats good , and can be trusted

Unless cex.io is going to cut the maintenance fee, the hashrate on it will soon be completely useless.
The bitcoin difficulty is expected to go up ~10% in 4 days, and should keep rising every ~13 days, so the mining reward will never be able to cover the $0.105 monthly fee.

Then it will go down, if nobody mines anymore then the difficulty will go down

Not quite that simple.
The old miners with higher power consumption will be shut down, but new miners with lower power consumption will be invented, delivered and used.
Activity: 615
January 08, 2015, 08:51:24 PM
Activity: 252
January 08, 2015, 08:42:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
January 08, 2015, 07:04:39 PM
Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
1. Calculate how long it may take to recover your investment => www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php
2. Check the payment history => www.cloudmining.website/payments.php
3. Decide yourself.

Don't use that calculator or any calculator that doesn't account for a changing difficulty.

This calculator takes care of difficulty => https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

But, CloudMining.website is good. They are paying out consistently.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 08, 2015, 07:00:15 PM
None of them look good.

Invest you money elsewhere.
Activity: 392
January 08, 2015, 05:54:09 PM
Before you get any roi on it the company would be gone, it's more of a ponzi scheme these days.
If you wana mine for a hobby get some antminers but don;t think of any profit from those too.
It's an expensive hobby that ain't profitable anymore.
Activity: 782
January 08, 2015, 05:46:44 PM
Hi guys

I wouldn't recommend you using any cloud mining service, but if you really want to than go with hashprofit.com. I've tried most of them (invest about 50$ and use it for month or so), and I've only made a profit with hashprofit and lost with cex.io because of high fees.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 08, 2015, 05:40:29 PM
Hi guys

CEX.IO

Unless cex.io is going to cut the maintenance fee, the hashrate on it will soon be completely useless.
The bitcoin difficulty is expected to go up ~10% in 4 days, and should keep rising every ~13 days, so the mining reward will never be able to cover the $0.105 monthly fee.

Then it will go down, if nobody mines anymore then the difficulty will go down
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
January 08, 2015, 03:45:04 PM

If there is an option to avoid cloud mining entirely, I would choose that one. Otherwise, I feel that CEX.IO is the best site because at least you know what you are getting,  even though you will lose money.

cex.io the best right?
i get 1 voucher code at there Smiley
thanks for info Smiley

Not so fast! Let me fix that.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
January 08, 2015, 02:22:16 PM
Hi guys

CEX.IO

Activity: 924
January 08, 2015, 08:25:04 AM
Most all of cm service is ponzi scheme.
But you can try hashprofit they give you free 200khs for 7 days, try zeushash too. But becareful someday they will take your money and gone(maybe) Cheesy

yessss good advice!!
Hashprofit is already collapsed, around christmas!!
Activity: 504
January 08, 2015, 08:08:34 AM
Hi guys

CEX.IO
Pages:
Jump to: