Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cloud mining site !!! - page 24. (Read 39585 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 07, 2015, 06:29:25 AM
I would suggest you CEX.IO only if you are going to 'mine big'. Else, try ZeusHost. I just bought a few GH/s last month. And I'm earning some Bitcoin now. Well, I have not get profit yet. However, seeing the results for a few weeks.. I should be able to get profit within six month.

I actually use cex.io for ghs trading. But sometime I use for mining too although not profitable Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
January 07, 2015, 06:28:56 AM
Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley

1. Calculate how long it may take to recover your investment => www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php

2. Check the payment history => www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

3. Decide yourself.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
January 07, 2015, 06:28:47 AM
Investing in Cloud Mining is not easy. The research involved in the mining site you hope to choose can be a bit extensive to make sure its not a scam. However if you find a good 3 to 5 year term site that has the mindset to stay in business for the term of your contract it actually can be very profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
January 07, 2015, 06:20:46 AM
I would suggest you CEX.IO only if you are going to 'mine big'. Else, try ZeusHost. I just bought a few GH/s last month. And I'm earning some Bitcoin now. Well, I have not get profit yet. However, seeing the results for a few weeks.. I should be able to get profit within six month.
Six month are long period and the risk really big if you want have try invest there
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
January 07, 2015, 05:48:36 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 07, 2015, 04:57:11 AM
Most all of cm service is ponzi scheme.
But you can try hashprofit they give you free 200khs for 7 days, try zeushash too. But becareful someday they will take your money and gone(maybe) Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 07, 2015, 02:21:54 AM
Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: