Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges - page 11. (Read 16458 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 28, 2018, 07:47:17 AM
For me, top three cryptocurrency exchanges are Binance, Bittrex, and Livecoin. At present, Binance is getting a lot of investors attention and new users too, as its service is the best now. Bittrex is also good, but it is not accepting new users, so if you have got an old account then this exchange is for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 28, 2018, 07:43:59 AM
top 3 exchange in my opinion is :
1. binance
2. HitBtc
3. Okex
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
January 28, 2018, 07:31:47 AM
I think the best exchange for trading is binance. You can see some coin listing in binance will get pump.
Now people start trading in binance for get profit.

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 07:41:28 AM
There are many good exchanges which are good and most of the Crypto World are using those exchanges to trade coins and I am also using some of them for trading and Below I am mentioning 3 of them which I am using for trading and I am happy with them.

1. Bittrex
2. Binance
3. CryptoPia

These are the 3 exchanges I am using for crypto Trading and I like to trade of these and they are easy to use.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
Hi all, any suggestions for top 3 Exchanges? where do you trade? and why?
Regards

Never heard of your recommendation but for me top 3 exchange is binance, bittrex and cryptopia. Binance because the volume is huge so you can trade easily and get the best price, the interface is really nice (the best in my opinion) and you can reduce the trading fee if you have bnbcoin, they also have a good selection of coins. Bittrex is almost the same as binance, used to be the best exchange before binance surpassed them, still a great exchange. Cryptopia is really good if you want to find a hidden gem, there's a lot of coins with low marketcap overthere.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 28, 2018, 07:35:45 AM
For me, the favorite exchanges have always been:
1.Bittrex
2.Poloniex
3.Exmo (The very first my exchange, when I got acquainted with the crypto world)
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 28, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
I think the best exchange for trading is binance. You can see some coin listing in binance will get pump.
Now people start trading in binance for get profit.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 10:32:35 PM
I used mercatox. Some how I lost 2000$ on a panic sell and rebuy to tron from xrb . don't think I'm going there. Only 10 mins too.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
January 27, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
For me the most reliable and convenient exchanges today are Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin. I divided my capital into parts and deposited it on each of the exchanges. This significantly reduces the risk of losses if something happens with one of them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
everyone have its own choice but my opinion is bittrex, binance and idex are three good exchanges to trade your altcoins. Idex is new but many ERC20 tokens are added there everyday and both others are heavily traded volume exchanges.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 27, 2018, 01:19:00 AM
As such we have many good options in crypto exchanges nowadays. But I believe in Binance, Bittrex and Yobit and among in three exchanges I gave my top most priority to Bittrex because it's support is very fast and very good. Bittrex is no 1 for me as well as hassle free.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 10:38:46 PM
I think base on my experience my top 3 Cryptocurrency Exchanges are Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex bacause they have good image and many of the legendary are using this because they have tested it and they trust it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
Hey, I am using Binance at the moment and Livecoin, but have only small amounts of money deposited, so I can't assure safety for any of them. But if you mainly trade BTC, XRP or ETH, then I suggest you try BitStamp.
so what is your top 3?

Well, I would say Binance is a pretty good bet right now if you are trading altcoins a lot. For more "serious" exchangers and trading BTC, check out Bitstamp, Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex. My top 3 at the moment, I can't really say, because I am on Binance and Livecoin only (where I can trade VIBs).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

Bittrex

Binance

Changelly
January 26, 2018, 08:33:57 PM
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

1. Coinbase

2. Gemini

3. Kraken
Activity: 97
January 26, 2018, 08:07:47 PM
My top 3 is

1. Kucoin

2. Binance

3. Bit-z

I normally shop for small cap coins,  im not a huge fan of hitbtc or bittrex
January 26, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
Regards

my top 3 exchanges are:-

1. Coinbase

2. Gemini

3. Kraken
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 26, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
I consider exchange risk to be the highest risk facing investors in the major cryptocurrencies And the best way to reduce exchange risk is to diversify your holdings across several of the most reputable ones. Personally, I use three exchanges, and each one has a different protocol for investing.
Coinbase, Gemini, Kraken
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 26, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
It's hard to single out the top 3, each exchange has its own problems. Here are my preferences: Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Okex, Huobi.
Activity: 658
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
January 26, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
Right now I am using bittrex and poloniex. Bittrex does have a shitty support system though. Had a simple problem with my account and it took them more than two weeks to solve it. I tried Binance, but it is damn laggy as fuck. CPU usage goes above 30-50% when on the trading page. Perhaps they are mining passively in your browser or the trade page isn't optimized at all.
There are many crypto currency exchanges available to use but i am using mostly Bittrex and yobit. In my opinion, bittrex is best crypto currency exchange due to its security services and timely support.
Yobit is an extreme unreliable exchange filled with tons of shit coins.
Compare to other exchange sites Bittrex is good for me, until today I did not face any issues maybe because of this I like this site. But now all exchange sites are taking time to solve small issues because of high traffic. And they have very limited coins to do trade, to do any shitcoins trading you can use yobit.

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
Pages:
Jump to: