Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges - page 12. (Read 16458 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 07:47:38 AM
I would like to highlight the best crypto-exchange exchanges of 2018.

1. Kraken is a well-known world exchange, it supports only two languages: Japanese and English. For traders the commission makes up a fifth of a percent and it becomes smaller with an increase in trading volumes.

2. Bitrex is a well-known foreign resource popular in the world. Although formally the exchange supports a large number of currencies in fact it is only Bitcoin that can be converted into dollars.

3. Polonix is is the world famous exchange with the operational work of technical support and chat.
It's also worth noting that hackers often attack the stock market you need to be extremely alert, don't click on dubious links!
Activity: 630
January 26, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
Right now I am using bittrex and poloniex. Bittrex does have a shitty support system though. Had a simple problem with my account and it took them more than two weeks to solve it. I tried Binance, but it is damn laggy as fuck. CPU usage goes above 30-50% when on the trading page. Perhaps they are mining passively in your browser or the trade page isn't optimized at all.
There are many crypto currency exchanges available to use but i am using mostly Bittrex and yobit. In my opinion, bittrex is best crypto currency exchange due to its security services and timely support.
Yobit is an extreme unreliable exchange filled with tons of shit coins.
Compare to other exchange sites Bittrex is good for me, until today I did not face any issues maybe because of this I like this site. But now all exchange sites are taking time to solve small issues because of high traffic. And they have very limited coins to do trade, to do any shitcoins trading you can use yobit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
Hi all, any suggestions for top 3 Exchanges? where do you trade? and why?
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

Can I trade all Crypto @ payperex?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
January 26, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, Polo, Bitfinex. Some have volumes, some - new coins, some - quick P/D. What you need? Make your choice!  Grin

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
January 26, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Hey, I am using Binance at the moment and Livecoin, but have only small amounts of money deposited, so I can't assure safety for any of them. But if you mainly trade BTC, XRP or ETH, then I suggest you try BitStamp.
so what is your top 3?
January 26, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
From new ones I like Kucoin.
Binance is ok, Bittrex, Polo is congested sometimes.
I like Cryptopia, they have all new small coins.
Novaexchange is back I think.
Kucoin? they have track record?

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
I mainly use bittrex.com for now, and exploring Binance, I also have some cyrptos at Poloniex, hitbtc and meratox, however I haven't pay much attention right now.

for decentralized exchange, I use etherdelta.com but after it was compromise, i learn idex.market.

Perhaps, more exchanges are coming with great tools and reasonable transaction fee.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
January 26, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
I always use Etherdelta since I start my trading and I think I don't have any problem with that exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
Kucoin is my current favourite exchange as they list a lot of new coins after their ICO. What this means is that kucoin is one of the exchanges that allows investors to buy altcoins if u missed the ICO.

Or if you are in those countries that ICO are not allowed for their citizens, kucoin is a great place to get into those coins u missed out.

Of course it is also a great place to sell your coins that you have gotten from ICO for a quick profit too.

Anyway new crypto exchanges come up every now and then, it is worthwhile to explore them and sign up new exchanges as they often give great sign up bonuses especially if you are one of their first users.

Have fun trading.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 11:32:06 PM
I mostly use Binance as they provide you with 0.1% fee Binance exchange is no doubt the best in 2018 because the exchange has been doing a lot of things to become the best since Q4 of 2017 and in the year 2018 binance exchange emerge as the best exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
January 25, 2018, 06:43:44 PM
I use poloniex because it seemed well known, and reliable at the time. Lately, I have been considering switching to another/younger exchange because of its high fees, and lack of variety in coins.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 25, 2018, 06:42:26 PM
Right now I am using bittrex and poloniex. Bittrex does have a shitty support system though. Had a simple problem with my account and it took them more than two weeks to solve it. I tried Binance, but it is damn laggy as fuck. CPU usage goes above 30-50% when on the trading page. Perhaps they are mining passively in your browser or the trade page isn't optimized at all.
There are many crypto currency exchanges available to use but i am using mostly Bittrex and yobit. In my opinion, bittrex is best crypto currency exchange due to its security services and timely support.
Yobit is an extreme unreliable exchange filled with tons of shit coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 25, 2018, 06:39:35 PM
Used to use bittrex because of the large amount of coins that they have +they are great exchange but then switched to bitffinex when i started margin trading because trex dont have that option.My second exchange atm is binance because they have large number of coins that are not avaible anywhere else,also there is nothing wrong with them and they have massive volume so i recomend them 2
Activity: 67
January 25, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

Have timely Bittrex support? When is it? I verification of the account waited 4 months. Then I lost 2fa, too, about a month I have not answered. Maybe I am "lucky", i don't know, but fact is fact.
Activity: 980
January 25, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
Activity: 140
January 25, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
Binance is a rapidly growing exchange that concluded its ICO a few months back.
Though it is based out of China, it doesn’t serve its native country but is open to almost all countries around the world.
Since its ICO to till date, it has grown tremendously and is now placed in top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It now has more than 140 altcoins listed on it which are only increasing as the days are passing.
Binance being a centralized exchange has taken a unique take to expand its business and also provides a decent discount for day traders if they use BNB coins. BNB is Binance Coin which is the native currency of this platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Hey, I am using Binance at the moment and Livecoin, but have only small amounts of money deposited, so I can't assure safety for any of them. But if you mainly trade BTC, XRP or ETH, then I suggest you try BitStamp.
Activity: 148
January 25, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
Binance, Huobi.pro, Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
January 25, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
Hi all, any suggestions for Exchange?
With so many exchanges closing down or adjusting due to new regulations am sticking with binance for now.

I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards
i agree the  idea is good but am hearing of Payperex exchange of the first time and am not yet exchange hunting will put it on my wish list.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
From new ones I like Kucoin.
Binance is ok, Bittrex, Polo is congested sometimes.
I like Cryptopia, they have all new small coins.
Novaexchange is back I think.
Pages:
Jump to: