Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment you ever made? - page 5. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 11:32:09 AM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?

i try to make this dream i hold now about 1 ETHER and 1 LTC and try to hold 1 of BCH.
when have it when cash half and invest in new coins with rest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
I suggest you to try altcoin, I invested partly in Altcoin due to a sizeable income if the coins were successful
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.

The best investment that I've ever made was when I invested in one of the ico that became successful til the end of the campaign and that is Utrust token though right now is not yet finish in distributing the token to all their investors and to all their participants also.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
for me investing with bitcoin with high profit and low risk is investing in mining, in mining bitcoin we can use our mining rig to mining our bitcoin by ourself, its mean that your ROI (return in invetment) in the first year you will make money for the investment value, and the second and next year you will get the pure your profit from that rig, so you will get unlimited profit after you pass the ROI time
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
The best investment I have made in the past is to multiply my 10 accounts in a month with DeepOnion co. I watched and invested in Onion from the beginning when it cost about 2000 sts and I sold it when it was over 20000 sts. That was a great success for me, and I'm very happy about that. I think the opportunity is still very much in the crypto market and you know how to capture it.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 01, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
The best investment i made was investing in altcoins. Over the last few months i managed to invest on some of the few potential altcoins which turns out to be the most profitable investments for me ever. When you find the good altcoin with potential the best thing to do is invest some money into it and in time, boom! you make a lot of profit.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 01, 2018, 01:05:25 AM
I think for this year I don't have a successful investment that's why I use to take my time in a better campaign to invest and I'm sure this year 2018 can give me best investment that I can made.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 11:42:48 PM
well for me the best investment that i made this year is in investing in the cryptocurrencies and in the most successful of them, the bitcoin. it is still increasing uptoday. there are still so many people that are buying this, so i decide to buy some and it is the best investment for me.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 10:36:37 PM
for me no more because i was only one student so i investment i made but the day will come when that happens with me that maybe the best to do in investment will start in low to rise and good you can expect to run and expand more investment in future days.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 31, 2017, 10:11:53 PM
There are ways to earn more in btc just by trading and buying or working with skilled required task then get paid in btc. For me,  my best investment is bitcoin just by hodling a little of it ive manage to gain good profits plus im doing some sig campaigns so i can increase my btc while holding without having real money to invest. Im planning to continue investing in btc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
December 31, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
My best performing cryptocurrency was NEM. It has given me a good gain of 20 times and I am happy with it. Neo is another one. I got some from doing the signature campaign and still holding on to it.  Wink
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 31, 2017, 08:25:18 PM
Just blindly chose random coins (of course I read them first before I invest on those coins), it was on Yobit IIRC and I made more than 500% just from single coin. It was a good stuff to earn because you got easy money just for short period of time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 31, 2017, 07:04:28 PM

I haven't done amy investment so far because almost all of my coins are from my hard work here in this forum. This forum helped me to earn money and it provided me a lot of savings. Simce I started earning,  I was able to save and but all the things that I need.
Same with you mate, but now I've got interest on this field that's why I'm starting to read trading topics that can be used as I entered on investment. Maybe is not gonna hard to learn as what I've read, is just a matter of how strong we are in handling our emotions and can take loses. Because it really happens anytime, patience in holding and waiting our invested coins to pump is very important as it brings us more profit.
Activity: 214
December 31, 2017, 07:04:05 PM
quote author=radjie link=topic=1927488.msg19130991#msg19130991 date=1495401067]
[/quote]

The best way to earn and to invest it's such for the knowledge you have too. Investment is the way to think about and learn deeply how to handle or how do you manage and how to grow your business perfectly.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

If you want to invest, you already had the most recommended crypto currency. You can just hold on to ypur bitcoin, or use it to trade other altcoin to make your bitcoin grow more. Altcoin trading is also a good way to earn income.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
December 31, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

I haven't done amy investment so far because almost all of my coins are from my hard work here in this forum. This forum helped me to earn money and it provided me a lot of savings. Simce I started earning,  I was able to save and but all the things that I need.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 31, 2017, 06:22:56 PM
The best investment i ever made is investing my time and effort in this forum. I am earning quite good in here in a a nit too long time. And i guess if i invest more time and effort as time passes by my eraning will be more bigger.

Same here, my time and effort spent here in the forum by reading about cryptocurrency and by participating in several signature campaigns and bounties is my best investment so far. It helps me earn money and as of now its my source of income. If i become very successful in my cryptocurrency journey im planning to invest on a business or buy some properties like land or real estate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 31, 2017, 05:32:23 AM
My best investments have been ETH and ZCL. My entry on both was very low and both of them have returned more than 20x profits on my initial investment.
That is also a good coin and it was a nice profit hope that I can beat or can have that kind of profit in the future as I am a bit nervous in investing my money in other coins, what I am just doing is assuring myself so I am just investing in bitcoin. I am earning but not that high compare to others.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
December 31, 2017, 05:14:24 AM
My best investments have been ETH and ZCL. My entry on both was very low and both of them have returned more than 20x profits on my initial investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 30, 2017, 11:35:31 PM
The best investment that I ever made is when I invest my bitcoins I earned a lot profit here.Investing is the best way for us to grow our profit and used it in when we need it.Studying the skill and learning the expertise about trading is alot of knowledge to do ,it is good thing to know that for everything.
Pages:
Jump to: