Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment you ever made? - page 7. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 12:35:56 PM
To this time may have made investment, but I think makes the house and rented will be investment good enough.
Everyone has his own point of view but I think of investing in crypto currencies to be the best thing to do and that too at the very present moment. It is because of the reason that with the passage of time, things are getting more advanced and revolutionized.

It is none other than crypto currencies which are going to make you rich in the near future. All you need is to believe in crypto currencies especially bitcoin.
Yes, right. For now, bitcoin is popular among everyone as an attractive and promising investment. and it has been proven by the very high increase of bitcoin that the investment made has many advantages and that means bitcoin is a good investment tool.
I am pretty convince that bitcoin is the most popular invest nowadays because of its fast growing value and almost all of the people adapts technology and bitcion is a technology that we can all use to make our lives easier. That is why there are a lot of people who invested in bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin will dominate in the near future so its important to hold bitcoin as early as we could and think for the future.
Activity: 994
November 18, 2017, 11:16:48 AM
To this time may have made investment, but I think makes the house and rented will be investment good enough.
Everyone has his own point of view but I think of investing in crypto currencies to be the best thing to do and that too at the very present moment. It is because of the reason that with the passage of time, things are getting more advanced and revolutionized.

It is none other than crypto currencies which are going to make you rich in the near future. All you need is to believe in crypto currencies especially bitcoin.
Yes, right. For now, bitcoin is popular among everyone as an attractive and promising investment. and it has been proven by the very high increase of bitcoin that the investment made has many advantages and that means bitcoin is a good investment tool.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 02:23:08 PM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?
Investment are the only ways for the earning in the Bitcoin but you need to good platform to invest .
No doubts that lots of Ponzi and hype sites are available at the internet for the investment in the Bitcoin  that will make your Bitcoin double , but usually most of them are fake and steal your money .
So here I will suggest you for the investment in the altcoins , also get enter in that altcoin investment where you hear or found the news to the improvement or like doing new things .
Because news about the particular altcoins made them famouse , and due to this more and more people buy it., So keep your eye open and when you see any coin looking famouse then buy and sell at double .
Sometimes the price doesn't expand according to our expectations , so never got fear , just wait until the price get rise .

I agree with you, this is the best to earn and l have also gained from your quote
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 12, 2017, 02:19:57 PM
Bitcoin Cash perhaps. When I got my coins as airdrop on August 1, I thought about selling them. But then I decided against it. And look at the rates now. BCH is going at $1,400 per coin. Now I need to make a similar decision with Bitcoin Gold as well. I think that I will hold on to those coins as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 01:58:26 PM
Investment better than saving. Investment is very important for everyone.  If you invest Money, at first  need you good plate from. Then business environment place and  sources every good market place..  then invest ur Money..  I think Bitcoin is the most way to invest ur Money..  you buying Bitcoin and its invest many different ways.. I sure that, you will succeed and get  a lot money
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 02:21:23 AM
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 11, 2017, 02:19:11 AM
Good. Many of my friends have made the best investment in bitcoin. Although, I did little but little less than them. But I believe that Bitcoin is the best investment possible. I hope I will invest best in bitcoin in the next year. And it will be very beneficial.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
November 11, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

It is simple fact that if you want to get 100% profits then don’t invest your own money. You can try to earn money from over the internet for example signature campaigns, campaigns related to your skill requirement. They can give you decent money which you can either trade to grow more, and even if you loose them then also you don’t loose your own real life money hard earned at real job. You can also use this money to store into bitcoin form for the next few years, which can get you 5-10X profits easily from your storage in cold vault. Try to apply such strategies in your path and you will see the great increase in your wealth. Well its theory and it works practically for me. ;-)
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2017, 12:43:29 AM
Keep bitcoin is the best investment that can be done at this time, very high bitcoin price makes me earn enough profit, I only sell bitcoin when it's needed
To keep the bitcoins that I have earned through joining signature campaigns is the best investment I had made. But really as a student I am very scared to risk and also I don't have that much capital or whatever needed to buy or to acquire bitcoin. So what I had invested is my time to earn bitcoin. I joined several signature campaigns and i get paid, the value depends kmon my rank. The higher the rank, the higher your payment will be.
Yes if we don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin we should invest our time and effort so that we can earn bitcoin here. There is an specific reward for every task that we've been done and bitcoin is a good payment for it. Bitcoin is a best investment that we've been looking for because it can provide a profit even we hold it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 11, 2017, 12:35:36 AM
The best invesment is into OKCash.
Cause when it drops too hard until 1K satoshi, it'll rise and hit 6-10x new ATH at 10K-19K satoshi.
That is a great investment for you that you take advantage of that dump and that is a lucky trade also because that coin is not popular and mostly like being manipulated by the whales in the market and you are lucky to buy at the dip. I also made a great trade in an unpopular coin and that gives me x3 profit in just a few minutes which is one of my best investment that i have ever made.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2017, 11:04:02 PM
The best invesment is into OKCash.
Cause when it drops too hard until 1K satoshi, it'll rise and hit 6-10x new ATH at 10K-19K satoshi.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 06:25:50 PM
Keep bitcoin is the best investment that can be done at this time, very high bitcoin price makes me earn enough profit, I only sell bitcoin when it's needed
To keep the bitcoins that I have earned through joining signature campaigns is the best investment I had made. But really as a student I am very scared to risk and also I don't have that much capital or whatever needed to buy or to acquire bitcoin. So what I had invested is my time to earn bitcoin. I joined several signature campaigns and i get paid, the value depends kmon my rank. The higher the rank, the higher your payment will be.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
November 10, 2017, 06:22:20 PM
The best investment i ever made was bitcoin because bitcoin is the reason i got a lot of money and i don't really need to work hard anymore.
Because the bitcoin value is just really high right now it is insane how it got so high in such a little time.
Activity: 438
November 10, 2017, 06:19:40 PM
Feathercoin bought three days ago for $ 20,000!
Activity: 237
October 26, 2017, 02:49:40 AM
The best investment I made so far is dedicating my time and effort on BTC and digital currency. I've learn a lot and I'm hoping that my time and effort will payoff.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 25, 2017, 07:07:06 PM
The investment I made is a bit different. I made the best investment on real estate. I took the municipal development plan policy and bought a few houses under urban transformation. I bought it very cheaply. soon gained value. and made profits by selling those properties. I think this was the best investment for me.
Activity: 356
October 03, 2017, 02:30:32 AM
Investment for now nothing because I have no big amount for now but someday I like to invest very soon
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
September 27, 2017, 11:24:05 PM
The investment I have ever made is when buying a stock and within 1 month of stock prices skyrocketing up to 180% I get a big profit and I use to buy a new car. now I hope bitcoin can skyrocket.
Bitcoin is way better than stocks IMO, I have made a decent profit already holding bitcoins.
I bought bitcoins when the price was still 300 dollars and now I am happy with the price, I slowly sell some to reward myself but I can say that I am still confident my remaining holdings will fulfill my dreams.
Activity: 1190
September 27, 2017, 07:23:41 PM
The investment I have ever made is when buying a stock and within 1 month of stock prices skyrocketing up to 180% I get a big profit and I use to buy a new car. now I hope bitcoin can skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: