Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment you ever made? - page 8. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 27, 2017, 05:51:56 PM
I invested about $50k in a bank fund a few years ago, and it gave me a 37% return in that year, that was one of the most profitable real investments that i have ever did.. It was not much money, but 37% yearly is amazing. And in cryptoworld, i bought ZRX when they were at $0,15 each one and sold some of them at $0,37
I think that whas my best investment & return in altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
September 24, 2017, 02:37:23 PM
Do you have the needs to invest on others when in reality you have the best investments this world ever had. Bitcoin and you have said that you profited from it, why not hold on to it as we all know that prices is still a big thing in the future. So don't ever hesitate on bitcoin for those who invested in year 2009 - 2012 knows what I'm talking about.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 02:21:06 PM
the best investment I have ever experienced is when I invest property, I get a good profit, right now I try luck to invest in crypto, hope investing in crypto I got the luck like the previous investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 01:52:45 PM
I've done different kinds of investments in my life , some did fail , some got me nearly no profit at all , but some were very beneficial to my funds . One of the investments i enjoyed the most was buying retro gaming stuff from internet ( Old game-boys/Nintendo/  Factory new Pokemon gold and Mega man IV / Nintendo DS Pokemon Black and Diamond .. ) , So the products were shipped to me and i got all the package for 100$ , sold everything at a retro gaming fair for 3000$ . None of the crypto/trading/investing other deals have generated such a gain percentage as this one , except for gambling .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 12:44:33 PM
After a lot of unsuccesfull investments i have made i hope that my investment in cryptovalute will pay off.

With hundreds of cryptocurrencies to invest in, that's kinda broad, don't you think?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 24, 2017, 12:37:20 PM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?
For me the best investment peoe could ever made with the used of Bitcoin is the investments in terms of time and knowledge. As soon as we deal with the system of Bitcoin for example transaction or trading that giving us the opportunity to earn and to have profit that could also develop throughout the time we learn Bitcoin more. So if we would invest time we could have a better futere with Bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 11:39:39 AM
After a lot of unsuccesfull investments i have made i hope that my investment in cryptovalute will pay off.
Activity: 42
September 24, 2017, 11:29:58 AM
Savings time is an investment where you put money in the bank in the form of savings, it's just that there is a period of time, can be 1, 5, 10 or 20 years, where as long as it is not due, money can not be taken. If you take, yes there is a penalty.

In this time deposit, the money must be deposited on a monthly basis, over a predetermined period of time. If the deposit is a little absent, then stop also savings program. Savings futures are also usually equipped with life insurance.

As a result, these time deposits provide higher interest than regular savings. Terms of deposit of monthly funds that you can do at least for only a few hundred thousand dollars only. Affordable right? That's why this product is suitable for you who really want to make monthly investment routine but have never invested regularly during his life.

Consider this product if you are an employee with a mepet monthly investment budget, but you've never had a monthly investment experience.

Yeah... 0.1% interest per year in my country... That means +10% after 100 years... Such a great investment! *COUGH COUGH*

That just ain't gonna work.

Activity: 26
September 20, 2017, 01:45:30 AM
Savings time is an investment where you put money in the bank in the form of savings, it's just that there is a period of time, can be 1, 5, 10 or 20 years, where as long as it is not due, money can not be taken. If you take, yes there is a penalty.

In this time deposit, the money must be deposited on a monthly basis, over a predetermined period of time. If the deposit is a little absent, then stop also savings program. Savings futures are also usually equipped with life insurance.

As a result, these time deposits provide higher interest than regular savings. Terms of deposit of monthly funds that you can do at least for only a few hundred thousand dollars only. Affordable right? That's why this product is suitable for you who really want to make monthly investment routine but have never invested regularly during his life.

Consider this product if you are an employee with a mepet monthly investment budget, but you've never had a monthly investment experience.
staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
August 23, 2017, 08:05:15 AM
my best investment is my knowledge i spend time sweat effort money for it  and it prove that it is worth. if i don`t study am not here on bitcointalk. and i don`have i good job a good life. and this investment will never b stolen from me. and can never be loss .and my experience and mistake .experience will make you learn mistake make you stronger this are the foundation of success
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 23, 2017, 05:57:56 AM
Best investment was to invest money in bitcoins when price was low in the last year as of now price has gone too high in compare to last year so I think that was the right decision made by me to invest in bitcoins at a right time.

It was a good decision to enter last year into the crypto market. But it is not too late to accumulate some more because still a lot of growth left in this cryptocurrencies. I also enter into bitcoins when prices were around 250$. Now I started to accumulate some good altcoins by thinking can make a more profit in next couple of years.

Never too late for everything. Specially in crypto world such as bitcoin. We are all happy finding bitcoin as store of value of something of an investment. And right now, it just proves again the investing on it gives us a good yield. Altcoin is also a good choice as well. We just need to get into it at the right time and go exit as well. So timing makes the difference from getting big or going home in the altcoin market.
the value of bitcoin could still increase , the current price of bitcoin at $4,200 mean nothing.

when in the future the value growing up to $100,000 or even higher! bitcoin always works with that way to make those people who have not faith in bitcoin to get disappointed so hard. think about the future and take a risk now to create your own history later.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 23, 2017, 05:21:45 AM
The best investment i ever made was not selling my BTC funds when it hit 2500$ , unlike my friends who all did sell !
Now it surpassed the 4k bar , 1500$ per every btc is huuuge !
I guess that's the best thing i did .
That is a huge profit for you and i hope it gives you lesson to be always remembered, if you want more profits from your bitcoin holdings then just hold it for a lot more time because the price will pump more if the progress that we have right now will continue so that $1,500 profit from each bitcoin that you have got can increase too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
August 23, 2017, 05:12:53 AM
The best investment i ever made was not selling my BTC funds when it hit 2500$ , unlike my friends who all did sell !
Now it surpassed the 4k bar , 1500$ per every btc is huuuge !
I guess that's the best thing i did .
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 23, 2017, 02:52:38 AM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.

The best investment what I made was a buy of 100 BTC in November 2011...  I heard first at that time the sentence: "btc is dead". Later: ~500x ROI.
The second was the IOTA ICO with more as 40x ROI.
The third - but I hope it will be the first best investment in my life later - is HEAT in this year. Just see my node in work: http://heatnodes.org/?page_id=136&ac=14593096727670916774

Great share ifinta - 100 BTC in November 2011, unreal returns since then.
He made a great judgement in the past, I think you are worth of my follow.
I'll consider HEAT from now on since it's still very cheap, I would expect a greater price once it start trading in bittrex.
Activity: 28
August 23, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

The best investment what I made was a buy of 100 BTC in November 2011...  I heard first at that time the sentence: "btc is dead". Later: ~500x ROI.
The third - but I hope it will be the first best investment in my life later - is HEAT in this year. Just see my node in work: http://heatnodes.org/?page_id=136&ac=14593096727670916774

Great share ifinta - 100 BTC in November 2011, unreal returns since then.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
August 19, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
Best investing i had ever made with stratis trading still now enjoying the profit from bittrex and poloniex , Thanks
Stratis really made a good pump this year, it's one of the coins who are top performer this year, unfortunately I was not able to invest the same.
I have my investment with different altcoins but I would say they are the best investment so far as even if the price based on btc does not move so much but it guarantees me a big value when I cash it out since bitcoin's price is significantly increasing.
Activity: 54
August 19, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

Online bidding lot was best investment of my life
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
August 19, 2017, 12:13:11 AM
Maybe right now i don't have an investment in bitcoin.
so far the income from the business i got from this new trading is enough to cover my living expenses, but I have an investment of knowledge about bitcoin and of course it is very useful for me.
Knowledge is one of the best investment that we can have these days because it is the one who will lead us to a bright path so we can have a bright future. Investing is not all about generating money because sometimes it needs information to be fed in our brain so we can have a powerful mindset over the other people that will help us to make great things happen.
Knowledge must be the biggest asset, everyone needs now a days. Unfortunately it is not at all capable of producing any returns for our living. But I agree we can make any fortune with our knowledge, that is the reason I agree your knowledge must be your best investment you have ever made.

I am glad, with my knowledge I have entered into bitcoin world and I am having some bitcoin saving which are my lifelong investment and it have become possible only because of my knowledge on bitcoin and all the above my perception on future of bitcoins.
It is good to know that there are still people who crave for knowledge and treat knowledge as their best weapon ever against anything. I feel pity for those who prefer money over knowledge. Knowledge gives you sense of life, tells you the purpose of life, it saves you from problems and let you win all challenges of the life whereas money itself is a big challenge. I am glad that you have strong belief in bitcoins and they are definitely paying you off for this.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
August 17, 2017, 03:00:31 PM
Best investing i had ever made with stratis trading still now enjoying the profit from bittrex and poloniex , Thanks
Activity: 54
August 17, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

Best investment is bidding online and at the end I got 3 golden bracelets and necklaces so at the end it was the best deal of my life
Pages:
Jump to: