Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment you ever made? - page 6. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 11:32:28 PM
The best investment I have made was on Cappasity. They have just announced recently going to work with Alibaba and because of that it soar and I made 8x profit and I was so very happy. The best year ender for me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 30, 2017, 11:29:55 PM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?

Me when i came here i got no btc i only have eth but its only worth 20$.My friend who brought me here advice that try to invest your 10$ to an ico.he suggest the ucoincash.The ucoincash is pretty hard to buy manny investor are racing to buy uch but when the 3rd week of presale was came.I was so happy because i got 50uch and also my friend we both buy in a same week of presale.... now the uch price is almost 11$ per token.... but certainly they are under maintenance they are upgrading there exchanger...
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 30, 2017, 10:53:15 PM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
Oh for me, I never earned like that amount because I always withdraw or exchanged my bitcoin into fiat because I always need money to buy my things in school..  But I think the best way is to like what you said invest them for it to grow.  You may want to try to exchange some of your bitcoins into paper money, buy some mutual funds or share at the stock market..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 30, 2017, 10:52:56 PM
the best investment that I ever made investing ethereum I'm not earning x2 profit but only half when ethereum starting to pump this month that's my best investment so far.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 30, 2017, 09:21:30 PM
In terms of crypto investing, I invest in Ripple around $.28 and sell it in $2. It was multiple folds and I was heavy on that. I believe in its project and its innovation that can maximize the potential of blockchain technology. I realized that holding is a great to grow your money and make the most out of your investment. But besides this awesome investment, I invest in time and skills to learn more about this blockchain and other related stuffs about it. And I think it is more worth than anything else with regards to investing. I think it is only a win win situation and can never lose.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
December 27, 2017, 02:10:53 PM
I did not participate in any investment or trading yet, because I still don't have enough profit. But soon, so I will just take the posts as tips and advices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 09:52:59 AM
The best investment that i made was just buying waves at $2 each one and sell them all at $6, it was an easy x3 profit that i made some months ago.
I earned more than $10k from that, it was the biggest profit that i made.

Wow! Awesome. Soon I am already like you and earn 20x more. I know I am going to be the best trader I ever think. So yeah! Im gonna do my best now to study more about trading.
Activity: 151
December 27, 2017, 09:35:33 AM
The best investment that i made was just buying waves at $2 each one and sell them all at $6, it was an easy x3 profit that i made some months ago.
I earned more than $10k from that, it was the biggest profit that i made.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
December 27, 2017, 07:30:05 AM
The best investment i ever made is investing my time and effort in this forum. I am earning quite good in here in a a nit too long time. And i guess if i invest more time and effort as time passes by my eraning will be more bigger.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 27, 2017, 07:10:01 AM
Well, I can say that so far my best investment is a parcel of land which I have on our province. I don't think of anything better than a land as an investment because it's value increases as years pass by. It is surely a win investment because you can sell it in the future with higher value than what it is now. It is about 5 hectares and I'm planning to either sell it or build a residential or commercial building in the future.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
December 13, 2017, 02:13:32 PM
My best investment was ETH. I bought them during their ICO, they were essentially free compared to today's price (1 BTC was 2500 ETH during ICO). And look at the price now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
November 23, 2017, 02:21:12 AM

If I were your shoes right now how to manage your 1 btc I'd rather to invest it back with btc again no other way to fasten your collection income with btc just to invest. Due to unstable price moving of btc you may invest when price is down and surely if it is rise back again after that down you've saw your gained. Bitcoin now more profitable to invest but it depends upon how you manage your capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
November 23, 2017, 01:47:36 AM
Yes..best you can sure your mind net secured and save,and your Bitcoin value increases from time to time and the near future so you don't have to worry anything
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
November 20, 2017, 03:03:17 PM
The best investment I ever made was to put my time and knowledge into learning about Bitcoin and to actually earn out of it. With this decision, I have made lots of money and I now am planning to create something out of it, say, an offline business. There is so much to learn online, and you will be surprised of how much money you can earn just by sitting pretty in the comfort of your own homes whilst responsibly paying your bills and getting your life fixed all at once.

Wow. At last, i saw someone who actually did go through the basics and did not rush thimgs too much.
Someone who is literally moving slowly but surely.

-investing time tonread and learn first is the best thing you have ever done in your life. Rather than investong big amounts of money without even knowing what you are diving into. The basics are the most important things to get used to here in the crypto world just to survive.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 02:28:22 PM
People who are using bitcoins will surely believe that bitcoin is the best place to invest their money but there are also many places in real world which can prove to be an best investment in future so I always believe in diversifying my investment to minimize the risk of loosing money in future.
Bitcoin is good for faster profits, but the risk is not worth it if your relying on it as a side income or for it to be a stable source. Bitcoin is better as a currency as one can take benefit of fluctuations. The growth in price is prominent amongst many traders and also when compared to other stocks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 20, 2017, 01:50:11 PM
The best investment I ever made was to put my time and knowledge into learning about Bitcoin and to actually earn out of it. With this decision, I have made lots of money and I now am planning to create something out of it, say, an offline business. There is so much to learn online, and you will be surprised of how much money you can earn just by sitting pretty in the comfort of your own homes whilst responsibly paying your bills and getting your life fixed all at once.

Offline business is a good investment. I think that is the best investment I have ever made, not from the profit point of view, because Bitcoin is much more profitable, but because it gives me the chance to learn something new that I can work with, I can evolve my skills, gain practical knowledge and not only theorical as schools teach and I can earn some income from it that can always be increased. It's something that occupy the mind positively, what is healthy.

Furthermore, I can use the profit from this business to invest in BTCs.

Exactly it s better to channel all that you earn as an income from other sources into bitcoin if you have the chance because no savings bank will be able to increase it  for you within tat time frame but bitcoin is able  to grow it due to its volatility.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
November 20, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

This is the investment I am now making, it is not an investment so much in terms of money but an investment in yourself in terms of your time and your commitment. I hope to one day look back and say that this was 'the best investment I ever made' but even if not it will be a worthwhile investment because it always gets you further on in your progression and prepares you for what comes next.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

Offline business is a good investment. I think that is the best investment I have ever made, not from the profit point of view, because Bitcoin is much more profitable, but because it gives me the chance to learn something new that I can work with, I can evolve my skills, gain practical knowledge and not only theorical as schools teach and I can earn some income from it that can always be increased. It's something that occupy the mind positively, what is healthy.

Furthermore, I can use the profit from this business to invest in BTCs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 20, 2017, 12:59:21 PM
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
To this time may have made investment, but I think makes the house and rented will be investment good enough.
Everyone has his own point of view but I think of investing in crypto currencies to be the best thing to do and that too at the very present moment. It is because of the reason that with the passage of time, things are getting more advanced and revolutionized.

It is none other than crypto currencies which are going to make you rich in the near future. All you need is to believe in crypto currencies especially bitcoin.
You are right as much as the time passion the things are getting more and more easily so as much as you are having the money you can invest in the bitcoin. A lot of the bitcoin user is investing in the bitcoin and it will give us the best return today as much as the bitcoin is the best currency and the time is also very important I hope the future of the bitcoin will be bright but for it you will have to get the high invested amount with the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: