Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 29. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
Buffett said that when people are greedy I fear, when others fear I am greedy, I will sell when the market is crazy, buy when the market is sluggish
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
March 25, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
I'd say a smart idea is to take part of your Cryptocurrencies and put them into real-estate.

Seriously? That is the opposite of why cryptos have been created, tell me, why are you doing this kind of shit post if you do not even know how it works?

Please, stop posting  this shit in here, no one cares.

Such an opinion but really an off-topic one since its not really being particularly asked on op when it comes on exiting trades.Best time to exit trades would be entire depending on your decision since traders do have particular targets when it comes to profit percentage to our entire balance.Theres no best time but atleast we do able to get out when the market tends to reverse trend once again.When you are really always checking out and connecting out fundamentals then it is really giving some signals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 02:53:28 PM
I'd say a smart idea is to take part of your Cryptocurrencies and put them into real-estate.

Seriously? That is the opposite of why cryptos have been created, tell me, why are you doing this kind of shit post if you do not even know how it works?

Please, stop posting  this shit in here, no one cares.

Activity: 602
Merit: 259
March 25, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
I think you are speaking in general terms that whenever there is bad news going on then it is sure that bitcoin or any crypto currency about which the bad news getting spread will go down in the near future. So it's better to leave that trade immediately. But I think that's not the case always because leaving such trade at position where you have not gotten any profits would be unrealistic to follow. That would be pain in the ass. Many times it happen that such trades do fall down but in very short period of time they get up and they go beyond expectations. It's better to hold in such time.

Mathematical assumptions are also important while making the trades. FUD and stuff like that will always keep happening.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 25, 2018, 01:37:55 PM
It is a smart idea if you have a lot of money because investing in real estate is a very safe investment but one that is not going to give you the huge profits while cryptocurrencies can, and many people here myself included that are investing in this market do it because we want to multiply our money many times over something that is going to take forever in real estate unless you are incredibly lucky.
copper member
Activity: 21
March 23, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 23, 2018, 06:56:53 PM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I think that the media can affect the value of the btc but not so much as many people think.
there are many factors to consider and many times it is really difficult to predict what will happen. in cryptovalute everything can change very quickly!
March 23, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
Best time to exit trading is to just be ahead, like way ahead when you can just live off the interest of all amount of money you were able to profit from your trading. It would be super hard to do, but that's the amount you should aim for. If you haven't reached that amount then you really have to work hard to be able to trade here. That's the best thing to do.
Then I suppose that very few people qualify for that, while I have gotten some profits with my bitcoin I am nowhere near close to be able to live out of my investments and the interest it could produce, and I'm still waiting for my investments to give me the profits i want and if it doesn't work out then I'll probably need to wait a lot of time before exiting the market, but if it works then it will happen a lot sooner.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
March 22, 2018, 09:55:14 PM
Best time to exit trading is to just be ahead, like way ahead when you can just live off the interest of all amount of money you were able to profit from your trading. It would be super hard to do, but that's the amount you should aim for. If you haven't reached that amount then you really have to work hard to be able to trade here. That's the best thing to do.
Just make sure that you are doing exit because you are tired and you don't want to make trading at all, don't exit when you have seen that your investment is losing or else you will lose all of it, make it breakeven or better at a green time before making a decision to exit.

This is great mate!! Upon exit, we have to make sure that we don't lose. Don't ever give up on something you have invested.
Maybe the best time to leave trading is when you are satisfied enough on all the output of your work, I mean, when everything is aleady good for you and when you are already stable to enter into another business.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
March 22, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
Just make sure that you are doing exit because you are tired and you don't want to make trading at all, don't exit when you have seen that your investment is losing or else you will lose all of it, make it breakeven or better at a green time before making a decision to exit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
March 22, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
actually if you get out of trading it seems you have very loss of trading capital you have and suffered a lot of loss if it is true as it should you come out with the right reasons that is learning to trade so that you do not lose anymore.
March 22, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
certainly this moment is not a good choice for exitting. do you wanna lose most of your budget? if not, be patient and wait for few months.
I agree, this is the moment to enter the market not to exit the market almost all coins are down from their all time highs so you can buy them and expect great profits in the future maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but at some point in the future and when you begin to think about the possible price that coins like bitcoin can reach then the conclusion is easy if you have not entered the market then do it and if you're already in the market then you need to stay.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 02:09:52 PM
you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Setting your target is great idea but what happening right now is that, your target was not able to met instead the value's are smoothly declining which turnin to loss all your investment. Mostly people blaming the influence of media. Which directly reflect to its value whenever there are bad news about crypto's. Better do something else aside from trading, How about joining bounty campaigns, rest assured you will earn btc without capital for investment. This is my second choice if trading doesn't run straight forward.Smiley
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 01:49:48 PM
Most of the people very interested with trading and when he know about trading they are start trading but he don't understand altcoin market although they start trading and some time later when they lose his money and they are make a bad comment about trading. Most of the people can't control his emotion, if you want to a good trader you must need to control your emotion other wise you can't do that. If you lose in a day three time with your day trading you need to stop and Exit your trading or you can lose your whole money so at first learn then start your trading.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 20, 2018, 06:33:25 AM
You may suffer losses using your method when media will decide to manipulate the situation on cryptocurrency market. It's common practice for corrupt mass-media.

The media is able to manipulate things because of how stupid the majority of the people are. If everyone here took the effort to just research that what they are investing in, and understand how Bitcoin technically works, people would disregard all that mainstream media nonsense. Some times I am embarrassed to see how easily the market gets dumped down because of whatever article that popped up. It's a sign of incompetence that this market has been dealing with since the very beginning. Back in the days the market was moving based on good and bad news, and in the last years the good news doesn't play a factor anymore, where people only focus on the negative aspect now. Even if we see a shitload of good news come in, positive developments taking place within Bitcoin's ecosystem, it's not doing anything at all. But as soon as we have even one single negatively tinted article (while in reality it's not negative at all) pop up, it's time to take a dive. Lips sealed
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 05:57:19 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

We can see that in order to be able to trade successfully, it is extremely important to plan ahead of time. The more detailed planning and discipline you can make, the more profitable you can be and the less risk you will have. I think the best time to exit is when prices are rising and can continue to rise, which is the easiest and easiest way out.
Activity: 68
March 20, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

Accdg. To this site

You may suffer losses using your method when media will decide to manipulate the situation on cryptocurrency market. It's common practice for corrupt mass-media.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

Accdg. To this site

Media can drive people opinion. No wonder they can manipulate the price. As technical trader, I think the best time to exit trading when price hits new support or new resistance because usually price will rebound. But when it breakout usually most people get trapped. We know it as FOMO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 03:21:40 AM
I think when you have gained profit exit trading, don't be greedy and wait for a very high profit. A lot of people suffer losses because of their greed. Always exit with a small profit.
That is a good strategy to give up on trading once the target is achieved or enough amount of money is earned but that also means that the trader has acquired good knowledge about this profession and gained experience too which can help him in earning even further. What is the point in giving up something that you have become an expert of? I think, a trader should continue his journey even if he has some other way of earning money.
Pages:
Jump to: