Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 30. (Read 24693 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 19, 2018, 02:12:02 PM
You can set a target and the moment you achieve that, you can exit. But, the problem doesn't end there. People get greedy and begin expecting more returns. No one is ever satisfied with the returns they achieve. If you get 50, you will want 80. If you get 80, you will want 100. This greed cycle is what leads to disappointment later on.

Right, some people join trading only for earning some money to get something very important, for instance, get dollars for real estate. if they achieve it, they can quit trading if they dislike the business.
sometimes people become greedy when trading. Getting some profit will not stop us, until we are satisfied with the results of our target. well, but that's obviously wrong. some people try to stop trading when they have earned 30%
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
You can set a target and the moment you achieve that, you can exit. But, the problem doesn't end there. People get greedy and begin expecting more returns. No one is ever satisfied with the returns they achieve. If you get 50, you will want 80. If you get 80, you will want 100. This greed cycle is what leads to disappointment later on.

Right, some people join trading only for earning some money to get something very important, for instance, get dollars for real estate. if they achieve it, they can quit trading if they dislike the business.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
March 18, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
I think we have seen the bottom for now, time to start buying. Dont exit if you kept if until now
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 18, 2018, 06:04:15 PM
certainly this moment is not a good choice for exitting. do you wanna lose most of your budget? if not, be patient and wait for few months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
March 18, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
Right,that's the common way to decide when to buy or sell your coin,but this strategy has one fatal flaw that if the rumor is not strong enough,the price will not be affected and you will lose your money.Use this strategy when there's a big rumor that could shake the market for the effectiveness.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 18, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
I don't think of any assurance of escape plan of trading. It happened when I was in college days and my friends said it is time to quit trading and I said NO.  I talked  to him that is it a time or is hr tired of trading and he said that he lost coins and tired of being waiting for nothing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
the most out of trading if Price is rising, it's a loss if you stay in bed. so it is best to go first. Just return if the price falls again.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
When there is frequent movement of coin price and all technical analyses become fruitless and wrong, you shoul stop trading instantly to avoid loss. Say for examply when chart analysis like buy signal an sale signal is prived wrong repeatedly, you must stop trading. It is the best time to quit and observe vigorously.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 18, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
If we all know when to sell, we all will be millionaires right now. Timing the market is an impossible undertaken and I have never seen that trader and investors that know precisely when to sell. You can only plan and make assumption. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We need to accept this fact.
This is an important concept, I have seen many traders thinking they're going to be able to win every single trade and that is simply impossible, in order to be a successful trader you need to win more trades than the ones you lose this means you need to be able to deal with losses and this can be very difficult for some people especially if they get many losses in a row.
Having no losing trades do really happen in our dreams which same as you said we do really suffer loss no matter what but the important thing we do end up on profits in the end of the day.This is only applicable on day traders but for long term exiting can be somehow easy to spot on and decisions making would be entirely depending on a certain trader or hodler.The most important thing is that as long we can able to make money then you are doing good.
Exactly the most important way for a trader to measure his success should be the money in his pocket, in fact you could become a winner trader even if you lost most of your trades as long as those trades that you won where trades where you were able to catch a huge pump in the market, so traders need to let go of their ego and think that the only way they can measure their success is with the bitcoin they possess, if they got more bitcoin than the previous month through their trades then they are good traders.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
Yes it is good question, I think the best option is after buying the bitcoin or altcoins you can set our mind where you wants to sell this coin and place the order to sell this coin, I think in this way you may be busy and all your trades will automatically sell by just putting the sell order in the market exit trade in this way is the best strategy may be long term or short time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
March 17, 2018, 12:27:25 AM
If people keep holding and expect the price to rise in the future. That is why many people are in the rotation of business, can not escape. I think when we do business with a target profit, sell them and buy other altcoins. Do not expect too high on Crypto you will lose money.
Yes we can get exit trading when our target profit to be reached or our target cut lost to be reached too, should we have trading plan before entry and exit the market, we must do analysis technical to find the trend of price to prediction movement of the price and money management to anticipating crash price due to however trading is unprediction jobs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 16, 2018, 10:50:32 PM
If people keep holding and expect the price to rise in the future. That is why many people are in the rotation of business, can not escape. I think when we do business with a target profit, sell them and buy other altcoins. Do not expect too high on Crypto you will lose money.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 16, 2018, 08:03:03 PM
You don't need to ride until All-Time High that is very risky you just need to take a profit when you're comfortable because Whales are manipulating the market so if they Dump the market so hard you will just lost your Btc and don't be greed when you see some Green and profit just take it but if you read some good news about the coin you hold it's good to ride.
We didn't know the movement of market so it's better to make safe than risk your investment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 07:44:06 PM
Okay let us say it really worked for you.
But not all have the same experience as you did.
Believed the news and end up dumping and regrets the next pump that happen.

This news can also be used to manipulate the rotation of the price of one altcoin. Can be used to cause panic ending up a dump for most newbies. But, do they have that right amount to shake one altcoins price?
It will still be depending on the whales that are holding the largest portion of the pie.
but in fact this time cryptocurrency market is more easily influenced by fud, rumors, and news. for example yesterday dump happened because in news "google will prohibit advertisement about cryptocurrency" and its make bitcoin price and overall cryptocurrency decrease, but surely there are some other factors that also influence market but I agree to OP
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 07:40:21 PM
I think the best time to quit this market is you're tired when you lost in it. You don't have any passion left to do it. You lose everything and you don't want to related anything to this one.
So you should quit before you're doing something stupid that could harm to yourself.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 16, 2018, 07:24:08 PM
in the present situation is a good time to trade because we can buy at low price and hold until the price returns high. so now this is not right if out of trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
March 16, 2018, 07:03:13 PM
Crypto market being amateur is quite a lot news driven market. Emotional control and money management are really important factors while trading. Don't be greedy and exit a trade when it got too pumped or atleast put a stop loss at a reasonable level to prevent loss.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 16, 2018, 06:57:04 PM
Well, i do not like to trade, for me, it is the biggest time-consuming thing that i have ever did on my entire life.

You need to read tons of charts, and the sad part of the story, is that it might be useless, since cryptos are unpredictable.

But yeah, there are some people who make profit from it, but they lose it all if they do not exit on a proper time.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 16, 2018, 06:43:32 PM
If we all know when to sell, we all will be millionaires right now. Timing the market is an impossible undertaken and I have never seen that trader and investors that know precisely when to sell. You can only plan and make assumption. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We need to accept this fact.
This is an important concept, I have seen many traders thinking they're going to be able to win every single trade and that is simply impossible, in order to be a successful trader you need to win more trades than the ones you lose this means you need to be able to deal with losses and this can be very difficult for some people especially if they get many losses in a row.
Having no losing trades do really happen in our dreams which same as you said we do really suffer loss no matter what but the important thing we do end up on profits in the end of the day.This is only applicable on day traders but for long term exiting can be somehow easy to spot on and decisions making would be entirely depending on a certain trader or hodler.The most important thing is that as long we can able to make money then you are doing good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 06:32:57 PM
if you already do not have the capital and you are a small trader you should get out of trading in the present time because the price of coins is decreasing and still hold the coin. but if you are a big trader you can buy lots of coins to make your purchase and get a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: