Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 31. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 16, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
If we all know when to sell, we all will be millionaires right now. Timing the market is an impossible undertaken and I have never seen that trader and investors that know precisely when to sell. You can only plan and make assumption. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We need to accept this fact.
This is an important concept, I have seen many traders thinking they're going to be able to win every single trade and that is simply impossible, in order to be a successful trader you need to win more trades than the ones you lose this means you need to be able to deal with losses and this can be very difficult for some people especially if they get many losses in a row.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 16, 2018, 02:56:36 PM
I agree that FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is our worst enemy, as well as fear in general. The best way of understanding your trade exit point is following your strategy regardless of your feelings and current mood...
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
If you don't want to become a bag holder just learn basic technical analysis to get you decent exit points from your trades. Otherwise you will become one of dem HODLERS.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I think that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and so infuriating as it is now, it is extremely difficult for us to trade successfully. Therefore, it is very good to get between 3% -5% of profit in each transaction, you should not be too caught up and bottom fishing, it is very difficult and easy to lose, if there are profits. the profit is not high. So I think you should exit before reaching the top and enter before reaching the bottom.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
March 16, 2018, 12:49:51 PM
This is actually true no matter how you study price analysis candle charts patterns/stick. It will only be all in vain once the whales decided to sell their tokens to gain profit and to buy low again then repeat. Those who trade crypto with small amount hoping to get big will get stuck from all the bearish price and finally panic sell when he can't handle the FUD. So when you see some news about dumps just do some exit trading like this post suggested.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
March 16, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
You can set a target and the moment you achieve that, you can exit. But, the problem doesn't end there. People get greedy and begin expecting more returns. No one is ever satisfied with the returns they achieve. If you get 50, you will want 80. If you get 80, you will want 100. This greed cycle is what leads to disappointment later on.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 16, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
Yeah, I believe that this is happening right now as I can see many bad news about bitcoin recently
But if you can go back in few years before , you also found bad news about bitcoin but bitcoin able reach almost $ 20.000

So what if this is happening once again with bigger surprise ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
March 16, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future. This is not the time to leave it its actually the time to sit back and watch things get better as they are definitely going to get better. I am very much known to the fact that many people have lost a lot of money in trading the coins which have lost values but when the market will improve the prices will improve with it.    
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
haha... i dont think so. When the media talk about the dropping down, the price has reduced already. with secret informations, only Whale and Shark know, the media cant know early. So, do not follow after the media.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
March 16, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
Okay let us say it really worked for you.
But not all have the same experience as you did.
Believed the news and end up dumping and regrets the next pump that happen.

This news can also be used to manipulate the rotation of the price of one altcoin. Can be used to cause panic ending up a dump for most newbies. But, do they have that right amount to shake one altcoins price?
It will still be depending on the whales that are holding the largest portion of the pie.
Activity: 532
March 16, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
The best time to get out of a trade is when the market is going down. You will only lose a small amount of money and you will keep your assets safe.
But if you are desperate, hold all the coins and you will have more profit when the market goes up. All the news that made the crypto market go down or up was FUD and Fomo. Do not believe in it, believe in yourself.
Activity: 247
March 16, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
 for me, as long as you see your profits it is the best way to exit. don't take a high risk to trade. trading is a very risky thing that anytime can go back the flow of the market. make a bright decision and have a good trade everyday. when you gain then exit.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
March 16, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
I agree with you and the link you share was truly enlightening, thanks!!
One of the biggest problems I've seen in trading is the rush. There are too many traders addicted to it, I mean: trading is, somehow, as gambling, so there are implied equals pathologies as in gambling.
Now, as you see, always in trading there is a time where it is better to stop (at least for a while), for the market is going to be influenced by politics, media, etc. It is easy to see if you are not an addict.
I believe too many people lose their money in trading because of their pathology, instead of for the usual risk. They just can't stop when they need to.
So, thanks again for your post. I hope it will bring light to some addicts here and, furthermore maybe save a bunch of btc whose destiny is to be lost in trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
When you reach you TP price that's where you will exit but if you know that it would still go up buy then hold it a bit and hope for the best buy i recommend exit when you reach your tp.
This is the other best time to exit when it reach your desired profit. The top statement were really helpful to the traders here because mostly media has the big impact for the coins value to dump. We should make a ways to exit in trading or the other way around is to hold.
Activity: 197
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
March 16, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
Best time to exit from trading its when u fix profit or fix loose like 10-15% its good too to dont let u loose all ur money , better to acting like that to safe u money bro !
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 16, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
If someone can make money from from trading then he no need to exit the trading,he can cashout his investment amount when he got enough profits and just continue to trade only with the profit as yiur capital then you can trade without any fear.But the person who can't make good profits from trading then it is better to invest on long term hold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
Very well and good idea mate, it will helps a lot for all traders here that want to ho out of world of trading. Thanks also for giving this information because it encourages me on how and what i will do when news are coming
Activity: 378
March 16, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
The best time to exit trading is when the market is growing. You must set goals for yourself and, when you achieve these goals, sell coins. At the moment, getting out of the market is stupid. So you lose your money.

We need to set goals when the market is kept increasing because it is the exact time to exit the market. Many people failed to exit that time because they think that the peocd will increase even more.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 16, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
I think when you have gained profit exit trading, don't be greedy and wait for a very high profit. A lot of people suffer losses because of their greed. Always exit with a small profit.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
When you reach you TP price that's where you will exit but if you know that it would still go up buy then hold it a bit and hope for the best buy i recommend exit when you reach your tp.
Pages:
Jump to: