Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 33. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 14, 2018, 01:55:48 PM
There is a time for exit only for the day traders and short term traders. The traders who invest in crypto for a long time don't need to wait for the right time to exit since their exit is pre-planned and is yet to come after a long period. For the day traders and short term traders, they should watch the market carefully and observe what the media and news says about crypto because that creates a direct impact on it. As you said "Buy the rumors , sell the news " works like a charm in this case.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
i think when coin prices going down day by day.that is perfect time to exit trading.so, be carefull for your trading decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 14, 2018, 01:10:45 PM
The Best time to exit from the trading depends on our trade plan and exit strategies. Let me clear you one point that whenever you are taking trade your exit point must be known to you before you place the trade, this is how professional traders trade and this is how they manage their trades. You can't depend on the news or rumors alone to exit. You must match the technical strategies with the fundamental events and news along with that to get a good outcome.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 14, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
yes one of the best time to exit trading when you have got a profit or can also if already reached the target. do not sell when the price goes down or when you lose. trading risk is very high, if you are not careful, your capital can be reduced or even to lose all your capital...
But think about it, if you are making profits, and you are doing it in a consistent way and you know exactly why that is the case then why you should exit trading at all why renounce to all the profits that you can get by trading there is no other job or occupation that is going to give you so much profits by doing so little effort, so it will be a mistake to leave trading at that point.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
yes one of the best time to exit trading when you have got a profit or can also if already reached the target. do not sell when the price goes down or when you lose. trading risk is very high, if you are not careful, your capital can be reduced or even to lose all your capital...
March 10, 2018, 11:58:11 AM
I kind of agree with what you're saying, but some extent though. The media influence the price of Cryptocurrencies other their news and other information. But most times, being in panic and selling off because you heard a bad news may turn out to be a mistake. I have seen situations where people sold out of panic and in a short while, price skyrocketed.
Considering each of us who holding Bitcoin are in different places with different idea / thoughts on how confused people wondering what to do with their Bitcoin , then informations & rumors are indeed have a big influence to unite the same action. You don't have to really believe in this , just watch and learn , there always a pattern in trading.
Exactly there is not a right time to exit the market each one of us has to decide which is the right time in the same way that people need to decide when to get in, some people made the right choice for example those that bought at $6000 and there are some people that took a bad choice of entering the market when it was $20,000, exiting the market also has the same difficulties, probably the only thing we are going to agree is that right now is a bad moment to exit market.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
March 08, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
I kind of agree with what you're saying, but some extent though. The media influence the price of Cryptocurrencies other their news and other information. But most times, being in panic and selling off because you heard a bad news may turn out to be a mistake. I have seen situations where people sold out of panic and in a short while, price skyrocketed.
Considering each of us who holding Bitcoin are in different places with different idea / thoughts on how confused people wondering what to do with their Bitcoin , then informations & rumors are indeed have a big influence to unite the same action. You don't have to really believe in this , just watch and learn , there always a pattern in trading.
March 08, 2018, 02:14:54 PM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Right time to exit the market is entirely a subjective issue. It varies and depends on many factors. Your investment, your coin, your amount, your time everything impacts this decision. Moreover here you are talking about the role of media. Role of media in impacting the value of Bitcoin is immense. A single news in the media is enough to shake the whole market. So the power of media can either pump thw price or completely shun a Crypto coin. So it definitely has a part to play in the market.
It is a subjective issue since everyone has their target goals, someone may make a million dollars and that may seem enough for a person living in the third world but for someone else living in the first world a million dollars can be a good start but not enough to retire from trading since he may want to earn several millions before he retires from trading in a satisfactory manner.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 08, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
The Best Time To Exit Trading

You just need to set your target price before you can exit in trading platform.

We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

And YES, your right media also play a big role in the dump and pump of any crypto currency they spread a negative news to dump a coin that they want to dump and also they have a power to pump that coin also.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
March 08, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
In general, It is very certain that the media plays a large role in influencing users of cryptocurrencies ( traders), through some fake news and predictions and It is unfortunate that many people believe them, and they always sell their money at every major fall in the market.
On the other hand, the self control is very essential, so if someone always hasty in his choices ( buy and sell) then He/she must get out of this field because he/she cannot make money in trading.
So in the field of trading ( digital currencies ) "Do not follow the sheep, and act like a wolf  Wink " .
You are right, that is why we have to keep updated in everything that the media was saying regardless how bad or positive it is saying, still don't rely on the social media learn how you are going to do trading, or what, learn to explore more things.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 08, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
In general, It is very certain that the media plays a large role in influencing users of cryptocurrencies ( traders), through some fake news and predictions and It is unfortunate that many people believe them, and they always sell their money at every major fall in the market.
On the other hand, the self control is very essential, so if someone always hasty in his choices ( buy and sell) then He/she must get out of this field because he/she cannot make money in trading.
So in the field of trading ( digital currencies ) "Do not follow the sheep, and act like a wolf  Wink " .
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 08, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

The best time to exist trading is all depending upon each individual and respective situation. From my point of view you can exist the trade when you gained much profits or after reaching the target what you fixed. As you said media plays a major role where both the pessimist and optimistic new flow through it. But as a experienced trader we should make a technical analysis of these news for the futher move in our trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 08, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
well they say " it's not important when you get in but it is important to know when to get out of the market"
i think it's true and know when to go out is very important and your gain or your loss depends on that.
Yeah of course it will be determined by the large profits or losses you get, usually trading like gambling where many people will continue to feel addicted and keep on playing, I think you should set your goals for how much profit you should achieve, when you've gotten a profit like your expectations you can stop and exit for a moment and secure the profits
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 08, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
Once you made profit, you can withdraw your initial investment and just leave the profits in. This is what I do.

Do exit when you reach your target price and if its beyond your cut loss level. That’s how trading works its all about your trading goal, also you can know this situation if you analyze well the market specially with your specific coin. Its not easy to tell when to exit but always remember that don’t put too much greed on you.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 09:55:45 AM
Once you made profit, you can withdraw your initial investment and just leave the profits in. This is what I do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 09:27:50 AM
I think the best time is when there will be a bull exhaustion but if you didn't see that make a cutloss around 15% because that will lessen your losses and it's more safer.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
March 05, 2018, 09:52:43 PM
no need to be panic first if you are good trader and loosing the money then you will hold it if you are not then decide it what you want to do the best time if you really want to exit from your trading then you are needy and want to quit before trading just fix the task for own your self and try to achieve the targets and then if you want to quit you can proceed ones you entered and without earning if you are going that will hurt you some where really.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 05, 2018, 08:45:37 PM
Best time to exit is when you simply think the coin is going to down more than 10%. Reason being you can sell it and pick it up the next day if you want, if you think it is going down even more well that is even better. People view downside as bad, but how we should view is that it is a great opportunity to buy cheaper coins!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
March 05, 2018, 07:58:30 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
March 05, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

Accdg. To this site

Every one will say you need stop loss and take profit point to exit trading market, only people who doesn't have will still running with their transactions activity. Most people ( like me ) sometimes break their own rules about stop loss/ take profit because still believe will get better result but unfortunately loss they get. Many guide, knowledge and proof try to give education about to keep follow the strategy with out break it but the player always make the same mistakes ( not successful ). So, disciplines is the key to get out trading market in safe ways and good luck to you.

Pages:
Jump to: