Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 11. (Read 25086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 23, 2017, 08:32:31 AM
The Chinese have a saying: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago (2009). The second best time is now.

Daily cost average your purchases and I think you should be good to go for the forseeable future.
Yes, I too think that the best time to invest in bitcoin is now as buy looking at bitcoin price graph it is constantly increasing and is reached the price tag of $7500 until and this is very high. As predicted it will reach $15000 till the end of the next year. So, if you invest now you are sure to get profit later.

There is no risk in investing now but if one try to wait for a down fall than you will say that I should have bought the earlier so this is the best time to buy take steps now and you will earn later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 02:58:20 PM
If you want to start gaining profit, you need to invest right away in a company that is far from bankruptcy and has a stable economy line. You need to make sure that when investing, you placed your total trust that your money or bitcoin will gain profit. Investments take a lot of time before we can use the profits that we gain from it.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
November 21, 2017, 02:49:39 PM
There is no best time to invest your money if you do not have any knowledge about things that you want to invest. Most of the people here want you to invest your money in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. But in my mind, I believe that there are many ways to invest your money, not just the cryptocurrency. People can invest their money in real estate, gold, gaming system, coffee shop, etc. Use your money to earn more money is what investing aim at. Therefore, be flexible while using your money to invest.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
November 21, 2017, 02:35:31 PM
The best time was years ago, better time was months but today is still a good time.
When you invest, don’t buy all at once but set buy orders at prices you are comfortable with.
And don’t put the money you are not comfortable losing! Cryptoland is still a wild world,  so be careful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 12:29:58 PM
Best time to invest is when you are able to failure and lost your money(without decreasing standard(level) of your life) and when price/value thing which you have choosen is the lowest in history. In short. The question is how to know when the price is the lowest?  Huh
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:54:57 AM
If you have money i think anytime is the best time to invest dont wait for the right time because if you really want to earn you will invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 21, 2017, 10:40:27 AM
I think you can invest in anytime in bitcoin. Because the bitcoin can still be invested with profits. But when buying Bitcoin and investing for long-term, Bitcoin will reduce the cost, so that your future will be very beneficial. Can earn a lot of money. Bitcoin is very unstable but long-term investment is very unsettling.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
November 21, 2017, 09:18:14 AM
It was yesterday when btc was 5,5k, now up to the skies it goes
That is why bitcoin is considered as the most impressive coin in international market. Just see yesterday the price was down and now see it is coming up again like anything. Bitcoin is totally unpredictable and this feature have made bitcoin so famous. You have to be sensible enough to see the price charts coming up and going down and then decision will be on your side. Be wise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 20, 2017, 05:04:49 AM
The best time to invest is when they is stability in the system, to avoid higher  risk that associate with investment. Its good to invest but investment at the wrong time lead to frustration, so invest wisely.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 20, 2017, 04:57:46 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
The best time to invest bitcoin is when the time that the price of the bitcoin is still not expensive like in 2009. I believe that this time is also best time to invest our money in bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 04:44:06 AM
For me the best time to invest is when the price is low. But in investing we need to study and do some research first for us to be successful on whatever investments we want, whether it is for short term or long term investment. It really involves money so we have to be cautious on everything.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
November 20, 2017, 03:01:51 AM
Any time is the best time to invest bitcoin,if you invest today or tomorrow the bitcoin is the way you can do it your plan in your life like you dreams!!
Since the price is going up there is a chance that we can make enough profit in the future.
The only important thing is just we need to be focus on what we are doing and when we say of long term investment, we need to have
the patience to hold it for a longer period until the time will come that you will see a good profit when selling it.
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 02:17:54 AM
In the stock market, timing is nothing -- but time is everything
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 01:56:46 AM
Any time is the best time to invest bitcoin,if you invest today or tomorrow the bitcoin is the way you can do it your plan in your life like you dreams!!
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
November 20, 2017, 01:44:31 AM
The Chinese have a saying: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago (2009). The second best time is now.

Daily cost average your purchases and I think you should be good to go for the forseeable future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 01:26:33 AM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower

i think it so today is the best time for investing in bitcoin,it will drop surely to make higher price.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 01:17:17 AM
Today is the best time for investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 19, 2017, 04:08:36 PM
It was yesterday when btc was 5,5k, now up to the skies it goes
It willl drop surely, maybe not to 5,5k but it will and then just invest in it and get as much as you can.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
November 19, 2017, 03:53:18 PM
The best time to invest is when the market is dumping because that is the time where the whales are planning for the next entry or move that they will engage and that is also when the shorters or day traders are selling their bitcoin and that is now the best time for us to invest or buy some bitcoin for long term investment or to get some bitcoin for a very cheap price which is good for both shorting and long term.
Exactly. Crisis times are the best times for investment. Especially if you want to earn money with money. It is hard to find a better time than crisis time.
Many altcoins are at their bottom prices right now. In cryptomarkets, of course, there is no bottom but the prices are very very cheap at the moment and we are not going to see these prices easily when the altcoin markets recover.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 01:56:56 PM
I would like to have a long-term vision and say that we are always in the right period to invest
Pages:
Jump to: