Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to manage free money - page 17. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
March 27, 2018, 11:19:03 PM
Genuinely speaking if you have got free money then just use it to create a good portfolio of altcoins. As you have hit the market at right time, and the right time means all the crypto currency is in red bloodbath. This usually is the opportunity for small investors like you and me to buy most of the wanted coins and that too in large quantities and thus trade them later on when the value for them grows. What red bloodbath means? It means that almost every other crypto currency in the market is down in the value over normal value and thus it makes sure that it will come back to normal once the market is reversed. So you see its working model and people are making money out of it.

Moreover, it will be always great to put some extra money into bitcoin at this point and choose 3-5 alts to invest in. After one year I am definitely sure that you wont regret the whole situation.
this is not the money I get for free, although it's easy, but I work hard to participate in the success of ICO some startup. and it is true that what I am talking about is free money. I will allocate a portion, approximately 1/3, to investing in altcoin, while learning about investing, I am monitoring the movement of some coins, ETH, XRP, MAID and STR. I have not dared to buy BTC, the price is already high.
thanks for the advice, it is very helpful, if there is information about prospective altcoin to be held in a few months, I will be very thankful.

All of them are good but it is just up to you on how to handle yourself dealing with any of the listed above. For me, I would prefer to convert it to property like land, or condominium or apartment or any real property in which you can gain a profit.
I really agree with you, I am studying it, digging up information about the legality and price in my country. Thank you for the advice.

all of it were good but i will ruled out mining because this is not good idea that mining so expensive currently and i highly doubt you will earn profit from it however besides those things above i think including invest at land or property also good because property price always be increase for every year so i think investing at property is good for long term
I have removed the mining and gold from the list. I focus on studying bank deposits, lending crypto, and properties. many things I need to learn, much information I need to decide. I have also decided to allocate 1/3 of funds to buy some good crypto, I am currently monitoring ETH, MAID, STR, XRP to get the right moment. thanks for helping to advise.

With bank deposit, the ROI is minimal but is least risky.
Mining is profitable if you have the apt resources and skills.
Gold assets can be a good option as the risk involved is less. In last 15 years gold has given return of 315%.
Property investment depends upon country to country.

Now, comes cryptocurrencies. Last year, Bitcoin has given return of 1800% and Ethereum has given the return of 10000%. Cryptocurrency trading is indeed risky. But a long term investment reduces the risk. The Q1 is the best time to go long on cryptocurrency and Q4 is the best time to short profit. You can invest in large cap coins at the moment and can withdraw tour money by year end.
Bank deposits in my country give 5.8% per month. This is very safe, so I will still allocate some to make deposits in the bank. at least 1/3 of the funds I have. 1/3 again I've decided to buy some crypto / altcoins, I'm monitoring to get the right moment to buy.
mining requires substantial funds to purchase equipment, pay for electricity, places and maintenance. and it seems to require extra work. if you force yourself to join cloud mining, this is very risky, we never know the ability of the company and there is no guarantee of capital security.
I am not able to do daily trading, including scalping, I choose to be a bag holder, I plan to buy ETH, XRP, STR, Maid and some old coins. Thank you for your advice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 10:55:27 PM
there are many ways to manage your financial condition so that your assets can increase but to benefit every day of course mining is the right choice but you have to understand how to good mining from mining you can get bitcoin every day without having to trade.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:46:57 PM
If you want to manage your investments in the long term such a hold over the past few years on bitcoin or altcoin I think will give great results. Maybe you just can't wait and just traded daily in order to quickly get the results.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
March 27, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
Lending cryptos can be a good option out of the list
thanks. right now I am trying to learn this. and compare the risks

Best way is the invest in the crypto currency like BTC i guaranty it
can you tell me, what kind of invest can I do with BTC? honestly want to have a lot of BTC, but I see BTC price is too expensive for me. but I will consider it if it finds a good way to be able to earn profits with little risk.

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.

As you have said its a FREE MONEY so i guess you must not give lots of concerns about such,so why not buy BTC and just let it in your waller for years.forget it for a while until the time you want to wothdraw it all.and i guess by that time it would be mor bigger.

Check this drop out story how he become a millionaire

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html  There it is
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

I would suggest to invest in cryptocurrency since the price is low now and it is good to buy for it, wait or hold until the price will hit in the market. Trading crypto is not an easy task but when you are intelligent enough to play with it you can have huge profit. Investing in Gold assets is good but I would prefer to invest in crypto since I have earned a lot from it. Regarding to the options you stated above, I would prefer to choose god assets since it has a good potential in the future.
March 27, 2018, 10:30:12 PM
There's really no way to manage our savings balance for free, so there's nothing like it because I've learned a lot from the experiences I've learned.

In the future if you want to earn a profit and earn enough for our life in the future, we can invest or trade cripto money to earn income without having to work hard.
This is the easiest way that does not require more power .. and without capital we can find our income quickly, and the investment advantage of cripto money is also quite large that we can get.
Managing your savings balance alone will not increase your saved balance.
We must have the info to develop the balance of money we have can earn a large income, so that the balance of our deposit money increases.
So investing cripto money is the correct way to increase our syndrome balance in cripto money investing.
Not everyone can invest and make huge profits by investing cripto money, just for people who are experts in digital money investing.
For beginners, I suggest to learn more to start investing cripto bitcoin money or investing other types of cripto money, so as not to suffer huge losses when starting a digital money investment.
honestly i dont expect too much. but if I can make big profits, that's a bonus I think. I'm just trying to manage my money safely and profitably.
with a reasonable profit. thanks for your suggestions, and right now I'm learning more in investing, including crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 27, 2018, 10:20:29 PM
Invest in cryptocurrency and wait for it to.double your money then invest again so as to make you wealthy in the process. Anyway there i.no worry about the investment since that is an extra money you are invested. And the good thing is that it will double in the near future without taking emotions that could overflow and resulted to negative consequences of your investments. So make.use out of it and be wealthynin cryprtocurrency. You are lucky enough to.have and extra money for you to.invest. If i had only that much. money left after the spenditures of the cost of living then gladly i will invest it in cryptocurrency.
March 27, 2018, 09:49:55 PM
If it's a lot, I'd rather use my money to make money, than it's saved and wasted free, managing money is very important now and should keep it in a safe place if you do not want to lose your money, better use to make money back can with investing or in property, lots of ways to earn more money.
that's why i asked for your advice and the person reading this thread. I do not think to save or keep in the bank on a regular basis, such as saving money. I am hesitant to manage this money in order to grow. but I still do not know much about a good investment and safe. and thank you for your advice.

All of your 5 ideas have some disadvantages and I am going to explain you about all of them. Banks deposits are a safe investment but the profit is very low and I think it is better to look for other investments even though they are not so safe.

Lending cryptocurrencies is a good investment as long as you have a system that doesnt allow you to lose your money. I mean you dont just lend bitcoin to a person for free and then expect to give it back to you. You have to ask for something like other coins, or something that has the same value as your bitcoin and you give it back after he gives you back your bitcoin. This is a guarantee that if you are not going to get you bitcoin back you can sell that guarantee.

Mining is a very good investment but you have to put a lot of work in. You also need a pretty big capital to start with, somewhere around 50.000$ to create a profitable mining business.

Properties are one of the best investments and there are lots of people who have become very rich by investing in real estates. With properties you can make a passive income so you dont have to work anymore. The problem is that you need a lot of money to buy a few apartments/houses. Probably about half a million dollars to buy enough to make enough money every month from renting them.
from the results of the suggestions I have received, I have ruled out the gold investment, mining cryptocurrency. now I focus on learning 3 things:
1. bank deposits.
this is because I consider the safest, the highest deposit rates in my country currently 5.8%. this means I can get 5% passive net income every month.
2. Lending
seems to be legit, I cant run this personally, inevitably have to go into a system company or market that already exists. but I am still afraid of the rising price of crypto so high, I am afraid I can not get a good moment. the crypto that I lend its value is destroyed, its profit is also of no value, I am studying this, to get into the right market and with a crypto that has strong fundamentals, but the value of profit is also high.
3.property
this also I am trying to find information about property ownership rules in my country "Indonesia", seeking law and legality in property trading, if I have understood everything, I will look for an affordable price with my financial ability.
I like the way you give feedback, this is very useful for me, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 27, 2018, 03:41:53 PM
If it's a lot, I'd rather use my money to make money, than it's saved and wasted free, managing money is very important now and should keep it in a safe place if you do not want to lose your money, better use to make money back can with investing or in property, lots of ways to earn more money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
March 27, 2018, 03:09:54 PM
All of your 5 ideas have some disadvantages and I am going to explain you about all of them. Banks deposits are a safe investment but the profit is very low and I think it is better to look for other investments even though they are not so safe.

Lending cryptocurrencies is a good investment as long as you have a system that doesnt allow you to lose your money. I mean you dont just lend bitcoin to a person for free and then expect to give it back to you. You have to ask for something like other coins, or something that has the same value as your bitcoin and you give it back after he gives you back your bitcoin. This is a guarantee that if you are not going to get you bitcoin back you can sell that guarantee.

Mining is a very good investment but you have to put a lot of work in. You also need a pretty big capital to start with, somewhere around 50.000$ to create a profitable mining business.

Properties are one of the best investments and there are lots of people who have become very rich by investing in real estates. With properties you can make a passive income so you dont have to work anymore. The problem is that you need a lot of money to buy a few apartments/houses. Probably about half a million dollars to buy enough to make enough money every month from renting them.
Activity: 42
March 27, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
Hi, I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend and want to invest in Welltrado. What do you think guys?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 27, 2018, 02:48:50 PM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

If you are thinking about investing in property, the amount of money you have to invest should be substantial. You would do well to get a professional adviser, who will look into your risk appetite and advise you on your portfolio allocation. Deciding on where to invest would depend on a lot of factors - your age, taxation of different asset classes in your country, liquidity requirements, etc.
In any case, your cryptocurrency allocation in your portfolio should be small, because it is a risky asset.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 27, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
If you have the amount to invest for a property then you should pursue it. Investing in a property is the best option out of those choices, property price always increases especially if its located in a commercial area. Other than that if you can also do a long term investment for cheap tokens then it will be a good opportunity for you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
March 27, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
I am in such a case and i can tell you what i am doing with the money:

-  deposit at bank for bad days
-  investment in real estate development. In my city this is the business that gives you the best profit right now.
-  a small part of them (5%) investing in crypto

Crypto market is still at the beginning and is a risky game. Also you should put your money in more than one place for safety.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
March 27, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
in my opinion the best way to manage your financial condition you can invest in gold assets, property, mining is the best choice to manage your finances in order to earn a lot of profits and can have a very good income from every month.
If you think that you cannot control your emotion and is spending some things that you think was just nice but you don't need the most so you mush invest your money, learn to save, or let your parents save for you especially when you are still young, it is okay to buy things make sure you need it most.

Its not same to save in gold, fiat currencies, or crypto. Savings are one thing, investing in businesses to make profit like mining, trading is something else. What are you doing on this forum when you advise people to buy gold, when they can invest in crypto. In last 5 years crypto made higher rise then any precious metal including gold.
Managing free money is putting money to work for you. The best way to so that is to invest in some staking coin, if you have enough to run masternode, or simply to invest in couple potential coins and wait couple years and puck up very high profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
March 27, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
in my opinion the best way to manage your financial condition you can invest in gold assets, property, mining is the best choice to manage your finances in order to earn a lot of profits and can have a very good income from every month.
If you think that you cannot control your emotion and is spending some things that you think was just nice but you don't need the most so you mush invest your money, learn to save, or let your parents save for you especially when you are still young, it is okay to buy things make sure you need it most.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
What kind of investment do you want to? If you do not want much income, if you want more security, you keep the bank deposited. If you want to do something for your child in the future, want to buy or trade in business, you can buy property. If you want to do something in your life, if you want to earn bigger returns then you can invest in bitcoin or cipher at this time. In the future you will be the owner of a lot of money. You have to take the risk. Because life without risk can not be improved.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
March 27, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
Start with bank deposit your money will grow small amounts but steadiness, if you have more fund then invest on Altcoins and bitcoin (landing cryptocurrency), if you earn from it then start purchasing property. One step at a time.
i like this one, sounds easier and safer, but takes longer. can you provide information on which market lending is best for crypto?

Depositing your money in the money can't give you enough profit in the long run and the amount you are getting is constant but when you do invest in crypto currency, there is a tendency that your invested money will grow or drop depending on the volatility.
Lending might be good but it will requires you a massive funds to let them lend on you.
Purchasing property is good when you know the right price of it so when the time you start to sell it you won't be disappointed because you buy high and you sell low.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
March 27, 2018, 12:01:02 PM
To buy property is the first choice in my opinion. Lending crypto currency is not in my choice instead of that, I prefer buying altcoins purely not lending.
Pages:
Jump to: