Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to manage free money - page 18. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
if told to vote, I would choose cryptocurrency, because now the price is still low, and this is our chance to buy cheaply. This step is great for earning income.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
I think the best way is to depend on your risk tolerance. If you have a strong risk tolerance, it is suggested that you can buy some altcoin, which may lose a lot of money but also make a lot of profit. If you need a more secure way of management, it is suggested that you can invest bitcoin, stock, and real estate together so that you can avoid risk.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 27, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Cryprocurrency investmnts are way more profitable than those you have listed above and for me it is the best choice I ever did so far. Decentralized investments like cryptocurrency is the new trend though depends on every country we are in because it might be regulated or totally banned from where you are now  but here in my country we're doing fine with crypto investments however regulations has already been implemented for us to be safe and to stop fraud. Therefore, centralized investmnts that has stable value is not that profitabke and safe compared to crypto though it is risky.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
March 27, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Why not just buy and hold crypto? BTC and ETH do go up in time, you can just deposit them in your wallet and forget about them. I'm not sure about loaning out crypto. Loaning cash is hard enough, I can just imagine how much trouble it is for BTC and the likes.

Can't say much about gold but if you have enough money to buy land then that might be a good place to invest. Land in general do not depreciate.

besides not depreciating, property must wait for sale. if the location is not strategic or marketing is not good then the odds of selling will be very small. it becomes a very long investment. maybe we should really learn carefully about the world of property. Grin

Well he did mentioned "property" in his list so I gave my opinion about it. These properties, as everyone already knows, are not liquid. They are more a long term investment like precious metals. Still, I consider them good investment in general. Sure you'd lose to inflation if you are forced to sell them the same price you bought them but that's still a smaller loss compared to say, selling your car, which would definitely get haggled.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
March 26, 2018, 11:27:05 PM
Open your own business)
Buy a franchise and make money, for example

this is actually a good choice, I am also interested, but not enough capital, we must provide the place of business, then pay the initial capital. say KFC or MCD, or retail, this requires land that is not cheap, and can not arbitrarily choose the location, need research, wrong place where the effect will make the business quiet. still plus should think about the building and capital to pay franchises

2. Maybe you can lend cryptocurrency to sites such as poloniex and bitfinex. You need to set an interest rate daily or any other term that is preferable for you. This is preferable for me because my cryptocurrency is increasing even though I did not do anything.
this is what I am studying, since yesterday I try googling search for references about lending. a lot of fun stories, there are also some sad because forgot to do the task, like in yobit, lending there require to do some tasks, poloniex lending there own market, but I see the benefits guns remain, always changing, and its value is still under deposit bank. this seems to be too early, there is still much to learn.

4. This is a good investment for me. We know that before the existence of cryptos, precious metals has been a safe haven for investors if there is an economic uncertainty and even if cryptos are already existing, gold has always been the favored asset for some investors because it is tangible and widely accepted.

5. Property is a good investment as well. To have a passive income, you need to rent it out and you may even just buy and develop and then sell a property.
I will learn more, thank you for taking your time to advise me.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 26, 2018, 11:18:55 PM
If you'd like to invest on cryptocurrency, i should prefer you to invest with bitcoin and ethereum. This two different types of cryptocurrency i think is the most trusted and having a great potential to create a higher value in the future. But you have to be patience about what's happening on it's market value this days, because it might be manipulated by those big whales holders, that's why this is happening to its price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Buy it to something worth it.  Like tuition or food for your family or just buy something worth remembering. For instance you receive a money in your birthday just buy something for you like dress,  shoes, make up kit etc...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

if you can not do daily trading because you do not have much time, maybe you can use another way that only takes 1 time analysis only, currently a very potential investment is property and real estate you are just looking for a strategic location and buy land or house there, in a few years you're going to make big profits, but if you want an active income like daily trading you can try mining
Activity: 41
March 26, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I don't know whether you have heard about mutual fund schemes provided by the Asset Management Companies. They invest a part of your income in equity and the other part in debt and give you returns almost equal to 20-30%. I suggest you check out with a local agent about the mutual fund policies available in your area
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

All that there must be shortages and advantages and risks. If you are in doubt, you can try it all with a small capital. After that you know the shortcomings and advantages. Choose the best you think, because people's views are different.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 07:14:30 PM
How much is that free money. If it is a large amount then buy a property and build an apartment building. You do not need to work for your entire life.

Now if its a moderate amount buy assets like gold, blue chips stocks and stable coins like bitcoin,ethereum etc.

If it is just a small amount just buy an insurance that has an option to invest in stocks or bonds.
First know what the value of that free money, is that coin worth holding ,if then sure you need to Manage it properly, invest it accordingly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 26, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
My advice is better you invest in property or gold because the two investment tools are very safe when inflation occurs, than you deposit your money in the bank profits are not comparable with later if there is a large-scale inflation of property in the property price each year must increase rather than decreased.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 26, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I believe MINING is a good option to invest your spare money. This will help you to gain double
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
March 26, 2018, 04:05:44 PM
Best way to manage free money is hands down for sure investment.Now what kind of investment one needs to chose vary from personal needs and affordability.
For someone who have a huge pile of extra money, they can certainly think of investin in some ongoing business, alongside in bitcoins or rather cryptocurrency aswell, and may be properties too.

Simply depositing extra money in bank, which is a safe place no doubt, but is not a very fruitfull way of utilising the money. Having it invested somehwere puts that money into work and helps earn more money out of it. Thats a good thing to do rather then just keeping it in bank.

Cryptocurrencies are certainly flourishing these days. One can definetely try their luck and invest here aswell. Its a good option to make profit in a quicker way than the long term investment schemes.
You are right since investment chances would really matter on persons capability when it comes to putting up money into a certain thing since we do know people do have different allocated funds.If he have lots of reserve then putting it up all into those options above would be better. The more the merrier since we are aware into those kind of investment. Cryptocurrency together with traditional investment and money secured in banks will always be a good choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
March 26, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
If you want a passive income,go with property.Start with buying small house or apartment and rent it.Make sure to choose the strategic location,because the price will be much higher when you sell it later.And you can hold some crypto in your wallet,only to check it years later,just hope for the price will be doubled or more in the future.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
Definitely real estate, this is if money is enough. The second place is for crypto-currencies, but they should also be chosen carefully.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 26, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

1. bank deposits
looking at the table, Bank Tabungan Negara seems to be providing interest on a monthly deposit of 5.8%. this is the highest compared to other banks in Indonesia, this can be a good passive income and safe for me. thanks for the references, I will still look for and learn other opportunities.
I have invested my free money in Bank BCA Syariah man, If I have $10000, I will automatically have a special rate from this Bank. 6% for 1 month.

wow.... amazing, I am still afraid of the risk of a very high price movement, but I am interested, if you do not mind, I will learn from you about this, in private. for investment in ICO, seems too sweet, fortunately too big, this is very frightening to me, I believe that profit is directly proportional to risk.
Big Profit=Big Risk. I'll bet, in crypto as well as real investments including property, all have big risks.
Oh sure man, But I can't be guaranteed. I just telling you what I do, investing my money at this point. I will take all risk, but I very welcomed profits.

This is my advice, is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. Doing research before you Investing money.
thank you for the information and advice, this is very meaningful to me.
Sure man... Your welcome.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
March 26, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I'd clearly stay away from bank deposits, your money will be sitting there, with an incredible low interest, making you some mere bucks each year. I would rule out mining too, profitability is quite low at the moment, spending 1000's right now could potentially be disastrous for you. I've no idea about Gold assets, but I'd preferably stay away from that. Property? That depends on your country, can't give you much information on that.

I'd say invest into Bitcoin or some other major cryptocurrency now, such as Eth, prices are quite low at the moment, it would be an ideal time to purchase some coins and sell them in a few days/weeks.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
March 26, 2018, 03:00:13 PM
What do you mean by free money by the way?

Let's assume that you have a big amount of money then you want to risk it with today's investments trend then you are here asking because you want to be so sure if Cryptocurrency investment is for you or something related to it will do.

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I think you want to get a fast and easy money out of your own 'free money' then I would say that it will not work the way you want it though. If you really want to invest with Cryptocurrency then you must be patient along the process as there is no short cut(only to those few lucky people). I will choose 'Mining' in your choices above. Patience is a virtue.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
March 26, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
Please define free money first. Or as I can understand it should be bounty sums of money right? and it should be a few bucks. I'm sure investing for a long-term in the cryptocurrency is the best option since investing in the cryptocurrencies field is a low capital friendly. Thanks to the volatility of the cryptocurrency markets, the profit we can take is just tremendous.
Pages:
Jump to: