Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to manage free money - page 21. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 26, 2018, 01:40:22 AM
1. bank deposits
It's brilliant. You can keep your own money safely on bank deposits. Why? Because we don't know the cryptocurrency will exist. so for the better, we must have safe investment.
In real, I do this, bank deposits. Example: I have $1,000,000.- so I make a deposit with $400.000. I earn 6% each 1 month

2. Lending cryptocurrency
Perfect Shoot...  Grin
I love this investment, other than safe this investment is really secure. But you must be doing research because this investment is really difficult and hard to come by.
Just my a little secret, I have Investment at this point, I did investment on MNX (Minexcoin). I park/lending my MNX coin on minexbank. I earn $2000 for 1-month park MNX coin. and other deviden in COSS, BTC on Poloniex, and WAVES. I have been doing Park MNX coin in minexbank for 3 months.

3. Mining
I can't comment on this point. Because I never do mining on my whole life.

4. Gold assets
 Undecided Gold assets is like Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Have a limited supply. Is good to do investment at this point. Because Gold assets are a favorite investment in this world.

5. Property
Property.. Just little comment, I heard my friend become rich with Property investment. But before we plunge into this investment, we need to little learn and research. I don't advice this investment without more knowledge and experience.

6. other ideas ...

ICO. my advice on this point is ICO. Because I earn fast 3-5x profit from ICO project. But if I become stronghold maybe I will collect 1000-10000x.
I start to do this investment in early 2017.

Trading. You can do it this every day and every time.

This is my advice, is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. Doing research before you Investing money.

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
March 26, 2018, 01:37:53 AM
I don't know whether you have heard about mutual fund schemes provided by the Asset Management Companies. They invest a part of your income in equity and the other part in debt and give you returns almost equal to 20-30%. I suggest you check out with a local agent about the mutual fund policies available in your area. They are also regulated by government and hence you will have that trust factor.
There is just one advisory though, that mutual fund policies are subject to market risks and you can also lose money if luck doesn't favor you.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
March 26, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

6. other ideas ...
I suggest buying some bitcoins and some altcoins and holding them till they pump to sell or even for a long time. Though these also still depends on your capital.

sounds very promising .... I will consider, honestly, my heart is unwell facing the volatility of crypto prices. but worth trying, I'll set aside 1/3 for this, but I have to think about which coins are good prospects
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 12:30:51 AM
Start with bank deposit your money will grow small amounts but steadiness, if you have more fund then invest on Altcoins and bitcoin (landing cryptocurrency), if you earn from it then start purchasing property. One step at a time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 12:26:40 AM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
Do not bother putting your money in the bank, its a complete waste of time.

2. landing cryptocurrency
I believe you meant, 'lending' cryptocurrency. Well to some extend this is somehow profitable too and if you have a means to solve scammers trying to run away with your fund, then you are good to go. If not, please don't bother doing this, cause your money will be gone before you even think of profit.

3. Mining
I don't know how much your you have with you for startup but if you believe it will be enough, then go for it and probably use solar as your source of energy to  makes income easier for you.

4. gold assets and property
Please make research on this one yourself as there are still high opportunities on making it in the sectors.

6. other ideas ...
I suggest buying some bitcoins and some altcoins and holding them till they pump to sell or even for a long time. Though these also still depends on your capital.
March 26, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Lending cryptos can be a good option out of the list
thanks. right now I am trying to learn this. and compare the risks

Best way is the invest in the crypto currency like BTC i guaranty it
can you tell me, what kind of invest can I do with BTC? honestly want to have a lot of BTC, but I see BTC price is too expensive for me. but I will consider it if it finds a good way to be able to earn profits with little risk.

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.
for some people may not be too much, about $ 50 000. but for me this is a lot, but free. I get from bounty ICO for almost 1 year, I'm interested in property, but I have not understood the legality of ownership, and how to sell and buy it, it's not as easy as buying ice cream. and it does not seem to be easy to resell it when I suddenly need a lot of money. but thanks.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
Best way is the invest in the crypto currency like BTC i guaranty it
March 25, 2018, 11:34:41 PM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:
1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

A. Bank Deposits
1.tprabash | 2.Pancheng | 3.Paul23 | 4.ice18 | 5.Fuhre | 6.fiulpro | 7.AnisahSiti | 8.stomachgrowls | 9...

B. Crypto
1.GoldenLad | 2.lvincent | 3.zhekinsp | 4.aoihs00 | 5.Alalex | 6.wantjokull | 7.iram1011 | 8.Nhor1011 | 9.ballerin and giroud | 10.arpon11 | 11.   Kakmakr | 12.breathlessz | 13.Rena5 | 14.Mehedi72 | 15.boboking | 16.Gotomoon | 17.fiulpro | 18.Xardasim | 19.Mometaskers | 20.   TTITA | 21.BitDane | 22.vv181 | 23.leonair | 24.Ultegra134 | 25.LodisMcguire | 26.stomachgrowls | 27.Nfp | 28.0t3p0t | 29.poliy1219 | 30.selawase | 31.Biscutard | 32.tricky boy | 33.iv4n | 34.sparg | 35.BossMacko | 36.aso118 | 37.investgeek | 38.MakeMoneyBtc | 39...

C.Mining
1.zhekinsp | 2.supermine | 3.kimochidesh | 4.iMark | 5.manismanja...

D. Gold
1.bgaf | 2.aoihs00 | 3.jamids | 4.kyucryp | 5...

E. Property
1.bgaf | 2.lvincent | 3.jamids | 4.Falmera | 5.bering | 6.riqirdh | 7.breathlessz | 8.martychubbs | 9.TomUyamot | 10.supermine | 11.Nerman | 12.Stug | 13.Hadji | 14.LodisMcguire | 15.kyucryp | 16.iMark | 17.poliy1219 | 18.carter34 | 19.BossMacko | 20 ...

F. Others
1.richjohn: mutual fund schemes (#8).
2.AnisahSiti: ICO Investment (#9)
3.DJCanh: Buy a franchise and make money (#14)
4.Paul23: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33191001
5.Nuex: try to move in the field of commerce (#27)
6.zenrol28: Try entering food industry (#48)
7.floresjonathan123: Mutual Funds
8. ....

please dont quote, because this is too long.
Pages:
Jump to: