Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to manage free money - page 2. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 01:15:37 AM
I suggest you check with local agents about the mutual fund policies available in your area. They are also governed by the government and therefore you will have that trust factor.
There is only one adviser, that mutual fund policy is subject to market risk and you can also lose money if luck does not benefit you.
I do not know if you've heard of a mutual fund scheme provided by an Asset Management Company. They invest some of your income in equity and other parts of debt and give you a return of almost 20-30%.

I do not like the idea of handing everything over for someone else to do their investing. These kind of people want success in their investing but really doesn't want any part of it.

Now, it is not bad to have a team around you to do the work. In fact, it's fantastic to build a wealth team!

But there is a huge difference between handing everything over with no further involvement versus understanding the type of investing being done and letting the systems manage the team members so less involvement is required.

I find that these  people  grow dissatisfied with the results they get and look for something else to help them reach their goals.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
April 22, 2018, 06:44:32 PM
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 04:57:31 PM
Best way is the invest in the crypto currency like BTC i guaranty it
For me I will save for the half of it for my personal and emergency needs and the other half was plannable to invest crypto currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:25:23 PM
Simply depositing extra money in bank, which is a safe place no doubt, but is not a very fruitfull way of utilising the money. Having it invested somehwere puts that money into work and helps earn more money out of it. Thats a good thing to do rather then just keeping it in bank.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
What is the management of money? I personally think, can be divided into three steps, one is to analyze the income and expenditure, the second is to learn to spend, the third is to understand the investment.

I suggest you check with local agents about the mutual fund policies available in your area. They are also governed by the government and therefore you will have that trust factor.
There is only one adviser, that mutual fund policy is subject to market risk and you can also lose money if luck does not benefit you.
I do not know if you've heard of a mutual fund scheme provided by an Asset Management Company. They invest some of your income in equity and other parts of debt and give you a return of almost 20-30%.
Activity: 241
April 22, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
the best way to manage free money is to invest. because by investing money will multiply many times. if it has been many times I will open a private business in this way my economic condition will improve and I will not worry anymore if the crypto world is not running because I already have a real business.
Activity: 82
April 22, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
Personally, I do not trust until the end of the cryptocurrency with all the pros and cons and
therefore try to withdraw funds and use them in more reliable projects, where, in case of failure,
you can return the invested money. At the same time, the type of cryptocurrency earnings is very
attractive.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
Crypto currency BTC is one of the most popular means of making money. People work online through this, making money free.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
I prefer to use money for investment and when I can get free money then I will use to invest in crypto which potentially make me get big profit, and of course bitcoin is one of the best coins.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
Yes, I do agree on the ways you said.
I have to say that the most important thing on handling and managing money is having enough (or more even) knowledge in doing so as well as to strategize to yield even more profit.
The best way to safely manage your money is that you should be active or responsible on what you are doing especially when you are making to deposit your money ina particular ICO you shpuld know the platform of that particular campaign for you to know also if it will going to be successful and if it will going to help you to earn bigger income. If youre not. You should continue on what you are doing right now earning yoyr free money
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 22, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
When we talk about ways to mange free money most people follow the DWEED process.

The DWEED process is the "Do What Everybody Else Does" process. This group bases their investing on a recommendation from a friend, colleague advertisement, book or some other similar source.

I find that the people who fall into this group are often brilliant at their careers, but they just haven't figured out how to leverage their talents to make them wildly successful in their investing.

Usually, the people in this group are the ones who are scared to death of the current global economy. To me, it makes sense that they are scared because they have no strategy. And, because they invested based on what every one else was doing, they don't have the knowledge about their investment to know how to decrease their risk.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
You know the majority belongs to a group which is just dependent on monthly income and is not interested in any investing at all.

This group doesn't know what to do so they don't do anything. While it means they likely won't lose any money on investments, it also means they will have to earn a whole lot of money for a very long time to ever reach their wealth goals. They do not let their money work for them and it just remains idle sitting in their bank accounts. Leave crypto, they do not consider even stocks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
Yes, I do agree on the ways you said.
I have to say that the most important thing on handling and managing money is having enough (or more even) knowledge in doing so as well as to strategize to yield even more profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
April 22, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
I think it's better to invest in property because the future is very good prospects, property will never go down even the price will increase every year. other than that you can open an offline store to expand your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
First think think of what skill you're good at make a plan and focus on it. You don't need to go with what is trending and regret in the end because you don't have enough knowledge about it. If you are good with computer then you can start a computer shop business which you can run and make it successful.
Activity: 2
April 22, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
How Did You Decide on Your Current Type of Investing? This should be decided based on your savings and responsibilities instead of following others.
Activity: 91
April 22, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
saved for the future, do not be wasteful, buy something that really becomes our need
yes, we do not need to waste money on unimportant interests. we must remember our future and our families in need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
In my opinion, I would suggest that you invest your time to cryptocurrency to obtain your capital which will be then used for investment in fiat money such as assets like houses, rental appartments, businesses, and many more. But do not stop earning cryptocurrency because in this way, you could earn here and in fiat money which is a win-win situation if you ask me.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
April 22, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
I think it better to use your money for investment. Because if you invest your money so your money will be added more than before.  So you can get much money from investment than save in bank.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 08:16:32 AM
I am surprised that no one mentioned about private placements. The private placement market offers investors the opportunity to invest in securities of privately owned growth companies that may later become publicly listed, and as a result possibly experience dramatically increased share prices. Where private companies are not meant to go public but may still engage in a private placement, such as in the case of certain real estate developments, the investor buys a share in the project that he/she later receives back at the time of completed project sale, together with a percentage of the project profits.
Pages:
Jump to: