Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 10. (Read 4875 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 01:05:28 PM
The biggest problem of altcoins is its volatility nature. Another thing is that most of the creators of this altcoins after getting it listed on exchanges, stop with their roadmap plans.

Activity: 3
August 22, 2018, 01:01:30 PM
I don't really know the problem of altcoins but am here to learn about it.
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
The biggest problem with altcoins is price stability and slow development. Plus, the lack of community interest, and the emergence of other competitors also affect the problem of altcoin getting bigger. This is a common problem, because there are so many types of altcoins.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
The biggest problem with alcoin so far depends on the price of bitcoin. If the bitcoin price drops or rises alcoinpun will follow it. Alcoin can not resist the rise or price of bitcoin. This is the biggest problem alcoin so far. Although the value is up and the percentage is not the same, but all remains dependent on the movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 12:42:46 AM
You are pretty much on the money if Bitcoin sneezes then generally all of the altcoins catch a cold. The only exceptions to this as far as I have seen are a successful coin coming from ICO (few and far between right now) or a major milestone or big exchange listing making a difference to a single coin.
Activity: 24
August 22, 2018, 12:32:09 AM
I think the biggest problem with altcoins is the decrease in market value. because we know people will not sell tokens when they know that they are so low that they are waiting for the money to increase the amount of money they receive.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 22, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
I also think that the altcoins' attachment to BTC does not help in development, but so far this dependence does not plan to disappear.
If there is a altcoin that is dependent on Bitcoin then yes that coin will fail. Coins should not have to depend on one another.
Activity: 122
August 22, 2018, 12:21:36 AM
I think the biggest problem with altcoin is not relying entirely on Bitcoin. I think relying on Bitcoin is not a big problem. I think the biggest problem with altcoin is that the risk is too high, unstable, and it is easy for people to lose all their money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 12:11:27 AM
that is the difference between crypto players today, they only want a little but fast profit they get, so the price will not soar because many of them immediately sell if they feel the benefits. if traders keep their assets long enough, I'm sure bitcoin will penetrate that price. many of them only use altcoins to buy at low prices, sometimes altcoins are higher percentage increases than bitcoin
Activity: 110
August 21, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
Every day, dozens of altcoins are newly created, but few of them can survive and bring benefits. As a result, many tokens are not attractive to investors in the ICO market. I hope that the developers must think about who and what their product is made of, don't just make it without knowing the direction and purpose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
I also think that the altcoins' attachment to BTC does not help in development, but so far this dependence does not plan to disappear.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 22, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
there are too many oldcoins that don't have a finished product ! and many altcoin also have the same concept. but only one of them will survive. many want the fast money and the team doesn't have good developers. good developers are rare. and many altcoin also have the same concept. but only one of them will survive. many want the fast money and the team doesn't have good developers. good developers are rare.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 11:54:02 PM
Yes, the biggest problem in the market is the same. The market's decline in all cryptocurrencies has fallen, and almost all the coins in the market will rise. No single coin can rise alone and is not controlled by the market.

The biggest problem I see so far in crypto is only the market price, we don't know when will it rise up and when will it fall. Our investment rely on the growing price in the market and if the price is down we are all in dip situation.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 21, 2018, 05:16:28 PM
Bitcoin is king, and altcoin can be said to be a new currency that evolved from bitcoin, so relying on bitcoin is also a normal thing, but I believe that when they grow to a certain extent, they will independent.
In the future, I believe that the coins will become completely independent of each other. Because so far the lion's share has bitcoin, which only the fluctuation of its rate affects the market.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 21, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
It's the humans' psychology that makes people dedicate all their efforts to something which gained more popularity than all other things of a kind.
Bitcoin's blockchain as it is (and the related transactions) is so elabotated and slow.. I just wonder why won't people abandon it and switch to a more flexible type of payment.
Activity: 69
August 21, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
I believe, investing in altcoins is looking pretty promising. Since the choice is large, focus on the goal of creating a separate altcoyin and its dynamics over a long period, at a rate of a year, so as not to become a victim of scams
Activity: 199
August 21, 2018, 05:04:14 PM
Yes, I agree that the main problem of altcoins is their dependence on bitcoin. although on the idea of such a should not be.
Activity: 179
August 21, 2018, 05:02:34 PM
For my own opinion, one of the biggest problem facing altcoins as of now is the very low prices from day to day. We knew that it's only a normal just like other coins that had unstable prices but for the case of alts when it decreases it really dip too much within a week.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
August 21, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
I completely agree, even top projects make x on the market only when entering the exchange, then when the interest of trailers falls, it becomes dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 21, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
The most important problem of altcoins is that they haven’t completely broken the bonds between them and Bitcoin. Crypto exchanges, which use Bitcoin as the main parity, is the biggest responsible of these. First of all, this has to be resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: