Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 11. (Read 4878 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
What you said is the actual truth and all altcoins growth are dependent on the Price of bitcoin. When it comes to the cryptocurrency world Bitcoin is the king and nothing can change that for now. There is always a ruling party in everything we do so i guess is no surprise that BTC is the ruling party when it comes to altcoins. When it comes to pump and dump and whale groups those are the forces really manipulating the market. This market usually called high-risk, they say, investing money in it involves the expectation of high incomes, but also with increased risk. Capital behaves exactly the opposite - in BTC (and therefore, given the positive correlation between the crypto, and in all kriptonok) there is an increase in investments when capital sees the danger of slowing the growth of the world economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

That's right! BTC hampers the growth of cool projects. To be honest, I even hoped Bitcoin would die. It would be painful for the market, but after such a reload the market would develop much faster!
Activity: 17
August 21, 2018, 05:56:46 AM
The problem is there are many altcoins in the market which makes people get difficults in identify which one is good and how to choose the best coin to invest.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 02:56:35 AM
I think the new altcoin if you want to succeed must build a community that is strong enough to support it at the time of market changes. the problem of altcoin is actually due to the volatility of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 102
August 21, 2018, 12:48:20 AM
The biggest problem is that you can't grow independently. It has to rely on bitcoin.
The altcoin does have a very strong technology to help various industries develop rapidly, but its popularity is still too low and must rely on bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
Many say that the biggest problem affecting altcoins is the nature of being dependent on bitcoin. So that the fall in the price of bitcoin in a row makes all altcoins decrease and also makes some altcoins exposed to natural selection because they cannot survive in the market. If viewed from the positive side, it is a good thing. This event indirectly helped Crypto to get rid of bad quality coins.
Activity: 121
August 21, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
Yes, the biggest problem in the market is the same. The market's decline in all cryptocurrencies has fallen, and almost all the coins in the market will rise. No single coin can rise alone and is not controlled by the market.
Activity: 120
August 21, 2018, 12:16:06 AM
Bitcoin is king, and altcoin can be said to be a new currency that evolved from bitcoin, so relying on bitcoin is also a normal thing, but I believe that when they grow to a certain extent, they will independent.
August 20, 2018, 11:16:01 PM
Yes, that is true. The biggest problem with Altcoin is because the price depends on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin can't survive, I'm sure Altcoin will also die. Bitcoin is the most trusted, most promising coin so that if the main coin dies, the children will die. It's like a formula that is difficult to change, bitcoin puts itself in a status that is so high.
August 20, 2018, 11:06:11 PM
I always believe in altcoins and new tokens. Maybe, some of the brands will disappear in the next few years. Those who have good products will survive and walk to the top. We can see bitcoin which is currently equivalent to gold, and in the future the altcoin must continue to grow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
I think the biggest problems of altcoins is there are too many of them yet too little support. Some are just copy cats and mostly are scams.
the biggest problem of the alternative coin is when the bitcoin drop, the alternative coins would be in the danger. many of the alternative coin would be die if the bitcoin are continuous to fall because they only depend in the price of the bitcoin. the other alternative coin was not much worthy compare to the popular alternative coins so i am sure if the bitcoin goes down again i am sure many of the not famous coin would die.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
I fully agree with your statement, crypto currency as a whole is manipulated by big players out there making the who space risky. Even in ICOs today, VCs are getting a huge bonuses and dump it all on Exchanges whilst the ICO participants who got  no bonus will get wrecked and will be forced to hold their tokens
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 20, 2018, 10:12:18 PM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them, I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

I also think that the dependancy of Bitcoin has not a good effect on the altcoin prices. I hope we can see that every coin will rise and fall independently on the price of bitcoin.
I hope the same thing, bitcoin is something that is frightening for the altcoin trade. bitcoin has killed several altcoins and thrown it to the bottom.
all bitcoin movements are always badly responded by altcoin holders. I miss my trade, and bitcoin is stable.

I also missed my trading days. This bad prices don't let me make profitable trade. I really hope to see the bulls in a very near future and honestly, I want to make profit.

Do not regret, the market will be forever like this, it is not too late to buy cheap and sell at high prices, the important thing is that we are always patient, because market drop like now being patient is the most important thing.
With the decline in the market, of course we must have patience,
because if we don't have patience and panic then it will hurt ourselves,
so for now we must remain calm while waiting for the market to rise again
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 10:07:13 PM
I think the biggest problems of altcoins is there are too many of them yet too little support. Some are just copy cats and mostly are scams.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 10:03:21 PM
In my opinion i think that the biggest problem is Bitcoin affects everything. But there are always have dump and pump activity at the market to make some profit gathering and some people who give some pointers with certain coins.
That's what led me to conclude that bitcoin greatly affects the development of altcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them, I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

I also think that the dependancy of Bitcoin has not a good effect on the altcoin prices. I hope we can see that every coin will rise and fall independently on the price of bitcoin.
I hope the same thing, bitcoin is something that is frightening for the altcoin trade. bitcoin has killed several altcoins and thrown it to the bottom.
all bitcoin movements are always badly responded by altcoin holders. I miss my trade, and bitcoin is stable.

I also missed my trading days. This bad prices don't let me make profitable trade. I really hope to see the bulls in a very near future and honestly, I want to make profit.

Do not regret, the market will be forever like this, it is not too late to buy cheap and sell at high prices, the important thing is that we are always patient, because market drop like now being patient is the most important thing.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 09:07:26 PM
a very uncomfortable situation when most markets depend on one coin. The platform where they are made has a significant impact on the altcoin. Now most of it is eth. If something happens to eth, it immediately bounces at the price of the rest of the altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 20, 2018, 09:03:57 PM
Bitcoin is not the only key factor in trading. Even though Bitcoin has the dominance in terms of markets, it doesn't mean that other altcoins will depend on it in its markets. Another factor to consider is that the NEWS which sometimes makes crypto currency all go down since there are many rumors that is going out which sometimes against crypto currencies.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 08:51:02 PM
The biggest problem of altcoins is basing on BTC and ETH. Therefore i go find some altcoins which base on dollar. Sometimes i find a positive projects. I hope they are not like other coins. I hope i can get some profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 08:33:18 PM
there are just too many altcoins, that is the biggest probleme. you never know if it is a good or bad altcoin. thats why i do not use many altcoins. i also find it really hard to trust new altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: