Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 8. (Read 4878 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 02:18:09 AM
BTC is a large part of the cryptocurrency market. Trading happens largely in bitcoin/altcoin pairs, so they fully depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 01:04:26 AM
That example is extremely normal, when bitcoin goes up altcoins have an exceptionally solid inclination to go up too and since they have a littler market top they can go up quickly, anyway the contrary example additionally happens when bitcoin goes down altcoins have an exceptionally solid propensity to go down too and more often than not they go down speedier than bitcoin. I think the most serious issue of altcoin in the present time is the exchanging volume of the entire market and particularly the altcoin is little so it is effortlessly controlled by examiners who need to control costs.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 12:57:15 AM
I do not agree with developers who cannot work optimally, they are the main cause of cryptocurrency today.
they are not ready to manage the entire community and only cause investors to lose money
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 27, 2018, 12:52:20 AM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

I think it is difficult for altcoin to not depend on bitcoin because there are many btc holders are holding the altcoin too.
The pump and dump groups are still existing even in the bearish market, but i don't think they will be able to controlling the market.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 12:00:44 AM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

Bitcoin is the big brother of crypto market. But I think altcoins will gradually become more independent from bitcoin.
- Previously, to buy altcoins we have to use fiat currencies to buy / sell bitcoin first, then, use bitcoin to buy / sell altcoins.
- But now, we can easily trade Altcoin with USDT or Fiat currencices
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 11:48:59 PM
The biggest problem of altcoin are many, but the potential of a coin depends on its market price stability and some altcoin do not worth investing into them
Activity: 132
August 26, 2018, 11:37:15 PM
After last year's development, the value of the latest technology has not been shown, which has led to the stagnation of most coins and tokens in the market.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 11:36:29 PM
In my opinion the problem brought by altcoin is that this altcoin cannot follow the competition in the market. This is due to the limitations of the technology carried by altcoins. This technology is certainly less varied and innovative. This happens to altcoins that tend to be new. So that this new altcoin will be selected by the market and cannot last long in the market. I really regret this so it is better before creating coins that we make a good sustainable plan so we can anticipate the competition of crypto currency coins on the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 11:26:41 PM
I think the biggest problem of altcoins and other cryptocurrency is the new tokens that are launched in the market by relying on ICO funds
they are not ready to manage the entire community and only cause investors to lose money
I don't agree with developers who can't work optimally, they are the main cause of the current cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 26, 2018, 11:14:59 PM
The problem with the Altcoin I think is that it is being heavily influenced by the bit coin. We should not blindly invest a lot of assets in Altcoin.
Investments need to be analyzed carefully, and investments can be made even when the bit coin is up.
Alto coin is nothing more than a deadline, as long as no alto coin against the bit coin appears like a comet.
Please bear in mind that there is a possibility of being abolished once and for all.
Activity: 161
August 26, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
Altcoins' biggest problem is the unimaginable amount that goes into the market today.we cannot imagine a crowded cryptocurrency market and how many alts will decrease. The biggest problem with altcoins is that they don't have strong brands, they might copy some of the Bitcoin code. but can do many useful functions. if they havesome important uses in the real world.I think they will live forever.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 10:30:46 PM
There are some of the biggest problems that altcoins have to watch out for:

1. Not all cryptocurrency can be used as a currency.
Currently, the most easily accepted as a payment tool is bitcoin. If you 'mine' or use other cryptocurrency, then you must be very careful. Don't be fooled by the offer to buy another cryptocurrency.

2. Not worthy of investment.
It is true that cryptocurrency capitalization values ​​increase over time. But the fluctuation is very unpredictable because there is no single country that controls this digital currency. Do not let you be consumed by an offer to invest in cryptocurrency. Just use it for ease of payment or as your side income.

3. Easy to use for bulging investments.
In the absence of a regulator that controls the digital currency, there are also many bogus investments circulating using cryptocurrency. Ponzi schemes and money games thrive thanks to this digital currency. Be careful of offering investments using cryptocurrency. There is no money that is easy to get.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 09:43:36 PM
The biggest problem of altcoin is themselves. Altcoin does bring a lot of great technology, but why is it still difficult to drop bitcoin to this day?
This is a problem. At present, many types of altcoins are undoubtedly capable, but more than that, the altcoin must be able to stand on its own.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 26, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
The problem with altcoins to me is their unpopularity.I think a lot of people know in everyday life about bitcoin and Ethereum,perhaps about a few more TOP 10 crypto-currencies.But other cryptocurrencies for them sounds like something new
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
The biggest issue of altcoins is that there is too much of them and many of them are useless or even a scam. When I look at the 1700 coins of CMC, I guess that almost 1100 of them are worthless and should die sooner or later.
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:13:16 PM
In my point of view the biggest problem of a coin is instability yeah on instability so there is lots of work to have to done there it took time lots of time almost 5 years so we can see things quite differently
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
The problem is still the same, and has not been overcome, even after having the best technology at the moment, in fact there are still many top-level altcoins whose prices still depend on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin dominance is not as strong as the previous year, but the influence of bitcoin is still very large in the crypto world.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
Altcoin in my view have come a long way and it will continue to develop and evolve in part of Cryptocurrency that will be able to stand on their own with time.  Bitcoin took some time before it became valuable,  I predict the same trend will be said of altcoin in the future!
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
I think the biggest issue is that there are too many altcoins at the moment, and most of them are not even try to innovate anymore, they just try to be part of a market in order to get profits, there are exceptions though.
August 26, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
In my opinion, the biggest problem of altcoins that exist today is still too dependent on the price of bitcoin. If the altcoin has a different concept from bitcoin, of course the cryptocurrency world will be more interesting and varied. It's not easy, but this is also very possible, it all depends on the team finding the best solution.
Pages:
Jump to: