Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 16. (Read 4878 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 01:57:53 AM
It's true that most ALT relies on bitcoin.
This is the main point. In my opinion, this is not a positive phenomenon, which means the market is short of funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
So far, few other coins have been able to escape from bitcoin. Because they are all in the same market. The price is always influenced by each other.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:58:20 PM
As I would see it, the most serious issue of altcoins and of any coin. It is an unquestionable requirement have showcase, must have sensible free market activity. It can not beat a since quite a while ago settled cash and is as solid as bitcoin without great strategies. In China the altcoins are seriously decreased. As a result of forging and robbery.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
August 06, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Many exchanges now create trading pairs to the dollar. So soon the dependence of coins on bitcoin will be finished.
Activity: 102
August 05, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
To me, the biggest problem I'm altcoin is price pump and dump, rise and fall, instead of falling down of price, why shouldn't it be pumping up
Activity: 187
August 05, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
The problem that most altcoin have is that it is affected by the fluctuation of bitcoin. Most of the time when bitcoin fluctuates, the whole of the cryptocurrency market fluctuates as the market trend is disturbed
Activity: 95
August 05, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

Yeah. This is really painful to see some good projects sufferer as they are paired with bitcoin but there's no choice.
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 04:20:02 PM
I agree with topic starter. But what they can do? Many people when heare about cryptocurrency always associate they with Bitcoin and biggest part of all money come to altcoins from Bitcoin.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
August 03, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

That's why you need to study the pattern, trend of bitcoin in order to win the market.
No matter how bullish you bias TA in altcoin when Bitcoin drops, it won't respect your TA and drops hard as it could.

Winning altcoin trades starts with winning the BTC movement first.
Activity: 61
August 03, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
one of the maximum painful troubles of alcoins is a massive quantity unique types of coins. it causes a headache to screen developments and news about all of it. too hard to decide which coin is good and promise massive income. however for this we r all here))
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
Today, the price dependence of altcoyins from bitcoins has indeed become the biggest problem for the crypto-currency market. This state of affairs can not be considered a market, if all the Crypto currency depends on the price of bitcoins. It is no longer a market. The market will only be if each coin or marker is independent in its pricing policy. Developers really need to pay close attention to this problem. At the same time, the crypto-currency market has a kind of hypertrophied, distorted toward bitcoin.
Activity: 210
August 03, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
I agree with you that this is indeed a problem. But it seems to me that it is not worth making any assumptions about the course this year at least because most of the previous forecasts have not come true
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
The biggest problem with altcoin is they can't live without btc pumping they all and always connected with bitcoin everything goes down when bitcoin goes down. if bitcoin is going up well thats good for altcoin but what if bitcoin looses its value ? thats a problem.
Activity: 60
August 02, 2018, 05:21:55 PM
The biggest problem with alt coins is that there are too many. Even good ones don’t get noticed because they are lost being lumped in with all the useless coins. It’s like more so than the actual technology, the most important part for a new coin to be successful is marketing.
Activity: 32
Merit: 5
August 02, 2018, 05:03:04 PM
BTC is the king of every coins,There fore they must have a dependencies with both.But Other  blockchain techonologies are pretty good rather than BTC

For successful investment, you should constantly look for promising crypto-currencies. Those who managed to discern the potential Bitcoin a few years ago, have long been millionaires. The same prospects open up to any person who was able to make a good choice in favor of one or another altcoyin.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 02, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
For me the biggest problem of alternativecoins is theres a lot of hackers and scammers that expert by fooling others around them because they are too expert in pretending they are the legit one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:56:20 AM
The biggest problem in the altcoins is not have volume.
when bitcoin price drops and rises, altcoins remain under constant sales pressure
i think development progress be main factor for altcoin problem.if developer team dont do this well, all investor will sell their coins and leave this projects.it will impact to this price.
Activity: 504
August 01, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
The biggest problem in the altcoins is not have volume.
when bitcoin price drops and rises, altcoins remain under constant sales pressure
Activity: 73
August 01, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Bitcoin is everything in the cryptocurrency and you should know that the bitcoin was ruling the crypto, all of them are using the bitcoin to determine the price in the fiat value or dollar. In fact, they will always follow the bitcoin as the major pair
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

Yes it is. Because the pump and dump group can manipulate the price. If there are only a lot of buyers, it can break the resistance and continuously hit the new ATH. However, some are panicking once they saw that the price is dumping and they sell at unfavorable price.
Pages:
Jump to: