Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 19. (Read 4878 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:15:55 AM
Virtually all crypto-currencies have a positive correlation among themselves, crypto-currencies, in general, move synchronously.
And I think that a lot of crypto currency. On the one hand, it is good when there is such a progressive development, and on the other hand, the crypto currency needs to be finalised for life, and investors are not enough for everyone.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
There are some biggest problems of Altcoins are as following:----
1) Altcoin is in second position after Bitcoin.
2) It totally depends on Bitcoin.
3) It is very Pity.
4) It is not suitable for trading.
5) They don't have a finish product,its only use in long term project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Virtually all crypto-currencies have a positive correlation among themselves, crypto-currencies, in general, move synchronously.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
Beside all the mentioned above facts (price dependence on BTC, large variety of useless coins and tokens that only divert) each coin will be 2nd after the greatest and they hardly ever have such additional value as Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
The biggest problem with altcoin is that altcoin don't have a finish product.
Secondly altcoin rely or depends on BTC.
Activity: 87
July 28, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
Well, now we are seeing ethereum as another reference as well, but as long as all transactions continue to be made with fees paid in btc or eth this parity will continue, I don't understand very well how this union works because if one goes up the other low and vice versa but also act in an inverse or neutral way one from the other, I think this parity will end when bitcoin is not the reference point when we think about cryptos.
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

To compare it, it might be fairer to see from marketcap, because of course all have different supply. But indeed we all know that there is a real correlation between Bitcoin and the whole market. And in my opinion, there probably is no altcoin that even wants bigger than Bitcoin, because it will make the market become abnormal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

I think that's part of the game. Bitcoin will always be the first, because we do want it. No matter what position our investment amounts to, we will always see Bitcoin as a reference for making decisions. So until the 100 richest people in the world, or 10 of the world's largest companies make an altcoin, there will not be a coin going anywhere near Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
July 27, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
I think I do believe and take same stand as you. It is a pity that almost and if not all Altcoin depends on bitcoin for its upward and downward trend. This sometimes makes it almost difficult to trade altcoin especially in days when bitcoin is being down like we saw recently. I hope we someday get a coin greater than bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 05:25:51 PM
The biggest problem of altcoins is that they have a low liquidity, so it is a pity when the 24h of your alt is around 1000$. So, a lot of altcoins are not suitable for trading, only for long-term investment.
Activity: 150
July 27, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
I fully agree with you and also believe that most altcoins are dependent on bitcoin. and we need a coin that will surpass bitcoin and be independent of it.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 05:22:50 PM
Everything dependence on bitcoin is not too healthy for the market, that is why the development of stable currencies (aside tether) will be a good thing.
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:20:20 PM
The biggest problem of altcoins it's usability. Do you know where can use them? Do you need this? When people really understand that altcoins and cryptocurrency can help them in daily life, they will start grow and will be more stable.
July 27, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

Bitcoin is a brand! That will be the rule until whenever. But I think all altcoins are created with penny prices, and do not need to be bigger than Bitcoin.
If a coin can compete with another altcoin, I think a coin would already be a very good business.
Activity: 239
July 27, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

This is really an interesting question, why does they are having so much dependance, while they are mostly a stand-alone projects with their own market trading amount and seems like they can exist without any support...
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
Nowadays, the biggest problem of altcoin is that so many coins are being produced in the market, they compete with each other quite a lot, causing prices to constantly decrease.
Activity: 38
July 27, 2018, 05:30:57 AM
The reality of the matter is that the Altcoin is presently fluctuating in cost bitcoin, which demonstrates the Altcoin is still controlled by the shark. In any case, the eventual fate of the altcoinracs will pass on just the significant Altcoin exists and it will get away from the value effect of bitcoin.
Activity: 132
July 27, 2018, 02:23:22 AM
I have been analyzing this problem for a long time and unfortunatly the decision for solving this problem is not so obvious. But I am sure that ic could be changed.
Activity: 123
July 26, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

The biggest problem of altcoin is the decline in market value. The seller buys and buys a lot of altcoins when the price falls and hopes to sell it at a high price, until when? No one knows. As long as altcoins do not have a stand in determining their own prices, I think that forever will only be a complementary coin, not a priority.
July 26, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
Some people think about cryptocurrency that is cryptocurrency Investment is very risky. At the moment people know without risk nobody can make a profit so most of the business is risky. As like cryptocurrency is related to risk but it’s low risk involved if you like long-term trading. I'd invest in cryptocurrency because I know very well about crypto so if you want to invest in cryptocurrency so you can invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: