Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Community Is Now Dominated by Speculators Not Criminals!! - page 2. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
well you rigth as currently the crypto community is filled with so many speculators who try at every point in time to predict the price of bitcoin or what will happen to bitcoin as they are only bothered about making nothing but quick profit every now and then
The fact is you really cannot complain anyone here, the market is volatile and since it is the beginning phase as more people are coming into it for all the wrong reasons looking at the price movements in a short period of time, they will make money in those market rather than considering it just as a medium of transaction, take a look at the forex market, the movement is minimal but it is trillion dollar market, so everyone wants to make use of the market and since bitcoin has a higher potential for the price to increase people are undermining its value as a medium of transaction thinking about making a profit at a later time.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
well you rigth as currently the crypto community is filled with so many speculators who try at every point in time to predict the price of bitcoin or what will happen to bitcoin as they are only bothered about making nothing but quick profit every now and then
Activity: 92
Merit: 17
Largest BTM network in Vietnam
Next part is to make it dominated by people who use it to purchase goods and services
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Unfortunately, the number of scams on the cryptocurrency market is still very high. I think that the statistics look better only because during the last bubble the number of cryptocurrency users increased significantly.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Because BTC has huge benefits, there will be so many speculators!
Everything in the world will be like this. If there are interests, there are many speculators who risk the crime to commit speculation!
There is a false assumption that bitcoin users are dominated by criminals, whereas in reality bitcoin is controlled by speculators who move huge amounts of money to make a profit. Criminals who master the technology of using bitcoin are still few in number and for them it is better to use fiat money, because it can be used immediately.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
yes, I agree with you, today criminals prefer to do real robbery rather than hacking the system.

speculators work harder to spread trust and eliminate panic from some people who panic. especially for beginners when bearish.
Speculators helps people to hold on and show some good news to stay positive, when the sudden pumped happen last year a lots of scammers shows up and intentionally scam investors with fakes projects and also hackers are very active creating phishing site to hacked wallets, but now that the value falls
really deep more speculators stand strong and provide some good news to pampered those who got trapped with the quick dumped which happen around the market, they are still positive that things will bounce back much higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
There are still a very good numbers of criminals in the cryptocurrency space. I guess that they have probably moved to a more anonymous cryptocurrencies in order to conceal their activities because there has been so much focus on bitcoin recently. We will get to hear more as time goes on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
yes, I agree with you, today criminals prefer to do real robbery rather than hacking the system.

speculators work harder to spread trust and eliminate panic from some people who panic. especially for beginners when bearish.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Currently, the ratio of legal to illegal activity on the bitcoin network has completely changed trend as the former surpasses the former. This was stated by DEA Agent Lilita Infante at the U.S Drug Enforcement Administration.
In my honest opinion I think the rate at which criminals use the bitcoin for their fraudulent activity has reduced simply because of the transparency of the bitcoin as every transaction happen to be recorded on the blockchain technology

Though that doesn't mean the currency isn't used for fraudulent activities as its basically decentralized and anonymous..

The system is still dominated in my own opinion by both criminals and speculators(who keep waiting for the price to rise,rise and rise)
Merit: 10
Because BTC has huge benefits, there will be so many speculators!
Everything in the world will be like this. If there are interests, there are many speculators who risk the crime to commit speculation!
Activity: 84
Yes, I agree with you, but the existence of crime in the crypto world always has a big influence in destroying the market. and criminals will not leave the crypto world.

Bitcoin network systems always have new innovations, and security is an important value that always be considered, so that criminals cannot use bitcoin for their benefit.
The bitcoin community is now full of speculative investors, who have large or small capital, with one common goal of earning as much profit as possible. Indeed, transactions become faster and more passionate, because the movement of buying and selling is very fast along with rising prices or falling prices. They are speculators, so they don't care if they lose, but at other times they also win big.
Activity: 32
Today, there are fewer and fewer Mossics, the largest moshchenki left only in new projects! New project - Moss is trying to raise funds and disappear! A lot of time has passed before the government began to really promote the legitimacy of electronic money. Although I do not think that is the only factor because they may be using other electronic money in their method to commit crimes, and the news only includes the BTC support what I think they have transferred. Other electronic money, and what others have said head Monero, Dash, Ripple, and Zcash is one of the most preferred cryptocurrencies for anonymity. What do you say? I think the hell organizations want to be under the radar. The Bitcoin network has always been innovative, and security is an important consideration always, so criminals can not use bitcoin for their benefit. Yes, they can hack accounts,
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
Currently, the ratio of legal to illegal activity on the bitcoin network has completely changed trend as the former surpasses the former. This was stated by DEA Agent Lilita Infante at the U.S Drug Enforcement Administration.

Is the number of criminals on the bitcoin network has significantly reduced compared to early days?

https://coinpedia.org/news/bitcoin-network-speculators-not-criminals/

Bitcoin is easy way to use for illigal activities because this is decentralized we admit that, but it doesn't mean that all activities here is illigal i know that bitcoin flatform organization doesn't allow that kind of activities i know that they alimimate quickly if there is irregularities here. But we could aware those speculation about negative issue for ligetimacy of bitcoin because we are democracy all regarding to bitcoin is willing to discuss.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
I think most criminals tend to use different coins tah Bitcoin for their actions. If they have to make an illegal transaction they will rather use in this case Monero or ZCash. Bitcoin as far as it's secure it's not that anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
If it is the case that speculators outweigh criminals in crypto, I would think
that the mainstream media will still use the criminal factor to beat bitcoin with.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Yes, I agree with you, but the existence of crime in the crypto world always has a big influence in destroying the market. and criminals will not leave the crypto world.

Bitcoin network systems always have new innovations, and security is an important value that always be considered, so that criminals cannot use bitcoin for their benefit.
it is absolutely true that crypto world is the one that makes the most money that makes criminals not leave the crypto world, but with bitcoin has an innovation that allows users to secure their assets now it will be very difficult for criminals to steal it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In the market, scammers began to work in other ways, but willing and beginning to trade in the market is really becoming more. Good traders are still few, mostly those who lose.
Activity: 35
Offenders can use significant resources to influence the market negatively or positively if they wish. Today, there are fewer and fewer Mossics, the largest moshchenki left only in new projects! New project - Moss is trying to raise funds and disappear!
Merit: 101
I agree, that bitcoin most dominated by speculators to the community not criminals because till the bitcoin long lasts many people use it and part of bitcoin world but if people know their limitation while using bitcoin and know the etiquette the crime will avoid.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3

Is the number of criminals on the bitcoin network has significantly reduced compared to early days?

https://coinpedia.org/news/bitcoin-network-speculators-not-criminals/

I'm wondering what is better though. Speculators are really annoying, every post on this forum is about the price instead of a proper conversation on how the tech can help out
Pages:
Jump to: