Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Community Is Now Dominated by Speculators Not Criminals!! - page 6. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Bitcoin community is neither dominated by criminal nor by speculators! Speculators people who buy drugs are using Bitcoin. It is some sort of good things that they are engaging themselves in exchange. But not all the speculators are good. Though as long as they are not doing harm to anyone they can be here!
Activity: 84
Yeah I agree with that big headline. It’s true that some groups are spreading rumors based on speculations. Sometimes people shout and get more conscious over speculations rather than the fact which leads to various misconceptions
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, I definitely agree that most of the people in bitcoin community were mostly dominated by speculators who had strong support for bitcoin and not criminals. These speculators are also bitcoin investors hoping that bitcoin could grow further such that they could earn good return of investment.
Activity: 216
yes, I also heard about it that the government of south korea has recognized crypto exchange as financial institutions. Financial authorities of South Korea have finalize their plans about it said by local publications.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
I guess that the criminals decided to use Monero, Dash, ZCash or other anonymous crypto currencies, because their transactions can't be tracked. Yes, Bitcoin is quite transparent crypto currency, so BTC is trusted by many people.

Anyways, I think that the overall dark market was not reduced, but illegal activities are paid in other coins. Therefore currently the most of Bitcoin transactions are made by speculators.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Most people would naturally arrive at the conclusion that speculators are preferable to people using Bitcoin to buy drugs, but one could argue that at least the drug users were engaging in some sort of trade.  A network where users are actually buying stuff with their bitcoins is better than a network of people who purely see Bitcoin as a means to increase their fiat holdings.

It might give more favourable headlines, but is it really better?  Many countries are softening their drug laws anyway, so what's currently considered illegal may not be so in future.  Personally I've never taken recreational drugs, but I have no issues with those who do.  As long as they aren't endangering or inconveniencing others in the process, it's up to them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Currently, the ratio of legal to illegal activity on the bitcoin network has completely changed trend as the former surpasses the former. This was stated by DEA Agent Lilita Infante at the U.S Drug Enforcement Administration.

Is the number of criminals on the bitcoin network has significantly reduced compared to early days?

https://coinpedia.org/news/bitcoin-network-speculators-not-criminals/
yes this is 100 Percent true that the dominance here in the bitcoin community is not the criminals or whatsoever groups that has been joining on the forum or community. As i have always see some threads and comments that is purely more on like speculations that will going to happen in bitcoin. But all of these speculations are not assurance.
Activity: 70
Currently, the ratio of legal to illegal activity on the bitcoin network has completely changed trend as the former surpasses the former. This was stated by DEA Agent Lilita Infante at the U.S Drug Enforcement Administration.

Is the number of criminals on the bitcoin network has significantly reduced compared to early days?

https://coinpedia.org/news/bitcoin-network-speculators-not-criminals/
Pages:
Jump to: