Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Community Is Now Dominated by Speculators Not Criminals!! - page 5. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is made with advanced blockchain technology. So I think it's the most secure and reliable.In my opinion the number of crime has decreased from earlier. But we can reduce this crime further if we all become aware.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
News are coming out daily that should improve the trade volume of bitcoin and the rest but people look indifferent. Not all those news are always true. Improved security is expected after some years of existence and such news are good for the approval by the SEC. security is very important for considerations that they dont seem to point it out often and we all know internet cant be perfectly safe but can be regularly fortified
Activity: 84
In my opinion you are right. bitcoin network are made by blockchain technology that's why it is more secure. I think now bitcoin are reduce a lot of criminal and make a secure field for investment. it is now more reliable.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin are made by blockchain technology that's why it is more secure and reliable. It is more useful and useable. it can proved that bitcoin crime now decreased. our awareness can totally reduce this crime.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
I imagine this is the same with most technologies as they become more popular. They say that criminals are always the first people to adopt technology as they see the potential in things and it was the case for swords, guns, cars, computers, the internet, mobile phones and so on. Eventually technology catches on with the general public but of course this takes time. Not every body had a mobile phone or computer overnight and initially they were only really available to the rich or business men but now pretty much everyone has one now. Bitcoin could be the same, just give it time and keep spreading the word and at least you can be one of those to say you were one of the early investors and saw the potential when nobody else did.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I totally agree with your opinion. The Bitcoin community has been largely manipulated by speculators. But this situation will soon be solved by true investors wanting a green market. The cybercriminals are down, but we do not neglect the management of our assets.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
I think I saw some articles stating the same and saying that the FBI actually prefer that criminals continue using bitcoins. After all they know enough to be able to track transactions. No wonder some people are speculating some US agency was behind bitcoins, though that seems a bit unlikely, at least to me.
Activity: 182
It can not be confirmed by speculators manipulating the crypto market today. The rumors spread, leading people to come to the conclusion too early to cause confusion but ignore the main event. Agreed that bitcoin cybercriminals are down but we still have to protect our wallets carefully. The market is on the decline, investors like me look at the market next month can not change much. In transactions it is difficult to predict what is the crime of anonymity. Most of the btc community is supposed to be manipulated by speculators and criminals but I think there is some power, hopefully soon to be found.
Activity: 202
I don't think having speculators are doing a lot of harm to the community. But, people who owns a huge amount of assets might get a hold of the market and control it as their wish which can be something to be concerned of. But, criminal activities can really tarnish the reputation of the community more the speculators in my opinion.
Activity: 228
Speculators are manipulating market for a long time, it is good that finally it has come to light. But, to be honest, having accusations of criminal activities in crypto network would cause a higher magnitude of loss of reputation but still we cannot ignore the problem created by speculators who are only here for their own profit.
Activity: 46
Many people generally think that speculators are desirable over individuals utilizing Bitcoin to purchase drugs, yet one could contend that at any rate, the medication clients were taking part in a type of exchange. A system where clients are really purchasing stuff with their bitcoins is superior to anything a system of individuals who simply consider Bitcoin to be a way to expand their fiat possessions.
Activity: 46
It is genuine that the predominance here in the bitcoin network isn't the hoodlums or at all gatherings that have been joining on the discussion or network. As I have dependably observed a few threads and remarks that is simply more on like hypotheses that will be going to occur in bitcoin. In any case, these hypotheses are not confirmed.
Activity: 88
Of course, the number of criminals in the world has decreased, but many people still do not understand this. There are a lot of speculators in any financial market and the crypto currency market is no exception. I think that you do not need to think about it at all.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
BE careful what you wish for.  if you think the drug dealers are bad wait till the bankers and speculators get in here.  Shows you guys don't know who the real criminals are. 
Activity: 238
Blockchain technology maintain anonymity that’s how it’s free from third party. So it’s being more secure and sustainable.
Activity: 238
It’s not clear but some technical team contains anonymous and dominating the cryptomarket. But it’s not a easy task to understand how they do it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
It might give more favourable headlines, but is it really better?

I personally think so. I'm sure some speculators trade often too, and there's always a possibility of them seeing the merits of Bitcoin as a currency. It's anecdotal, but I know people who simply wanted to invest but was sucked in by the potential of the technology. It's not a bad idea to put crypto in the hands of people because you never know who might stick around.

I'd say not being associated with drugs is also a good thing, because it removes one potential reason for a government clamp down and it helps alleviate the stigma. Favorable headlines are inherently good for any subject too, especially for something that aims to be adopted by the general public.

Not that I care that people are using Bitcoin to buy drugs. The point is decentralization after all lol.
Activity: 164
Yes it is true. Most of the people over here are also here just to speculate the activities of the market and the forum. They are just here to witness the BTC, that is what is going to happen to it.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
This whole thing is ridiculous.

You can´t easily label legal and illegal activity. Bitcoin is experimental, so of course it´s going to be dominated by speculators.

I've bought a variety of things with bitcoin but as it´s still in the early stages and gaining value, it´s increasingly harder to justify that.

We should embrace the people doing "illegal" drug trades using Bitcoin. And we should recognize that those trades should have never been illegal in the first place.

The laws against marijuana are for example, not supported by the majority of Americans yet they stay on the books. Why? Because of politics.

F**k the corrupt politicians and f*ck their DEA enforcement and their silly arguments.

Activity: 56
The DEA agent infante lilita has revealed that the illegal activities taking place through Bitcoin has shrunken to as less as 10% only. Initially many believed that this was a medium of transaction of criminal activities as the transactions occurs anonymously. But with the passage of time, Bitcoin has proved itself and the amount of illegal activities has reduced extensively.
Pages:
Jump to: